Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well if im mafia it takes a lot more effort for me to blend into town than gajeel, which takes no effort.
If you're TP, it wouldn't need much effort tho
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Well I already see how this will play out with vandred hinting that i will need to flip town in order to prove haya's credibility. Not mad though, smart play.

As for my sus list well, most of the players got confirmed one way or another besides Gajeel.
Was it clearly hinted by hosts that Gajeel was a pgo? Need to recheck it
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
If you're TP, it wouldn't need much effort tho

Two lovers are dead, the other tp dont have roles beside being third party and its much much harder to guess players alignments when you are a tp than mafia, not sure what your getting at.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well I already see how this will play out with vandred hinting that i will need to flip town in order to prove haya's credibility. Not mad though, smart play.

As for my sus list well, most of the players got confirmed one way or another besides Gajeel.
Was it clearly hinted by hosts that Gajeel was a pgo? Need to recheck it
Relax, you're not going to get lynched soon (all thing being equal).

What do you think makes DD confirmed though?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Two lovers are dead, the other tp dont have roles beside being third party and its much much harder to guess players alignments when you are a tp than mafia, not sure what your getting at.
Is it? Faking det results is textbook stuff. And you did list everyone as guilty besides Bel (but everyone was already anticipating this since she claimed townie). Not like you haven't faked multiple roles as scum before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So did I, in fact marmalade getting caught led to jinx and shad downfall along the way.
You say this even knowing Marm flipped boss?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Is it? Faking det results is textbook stuff. And you did list everyone as guilty besides Bel (but everyone was already anticipating this since she claimed townie). Not like you haven't faked multiple roles as scum before.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You say this even knowing Marm flipped boss?
There was only a train on marmalade cause I got guilty on her.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
don't act like you expected an actual train to form from your one* result.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Seeing how DD at least showed up in Evil's results, Gaj only has a possible host confirmation that we could have misinterpreted all along. I'd rather take my chances on an in-game basis than an external factor, so votekill Gajeel and I'll be back in the morning.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Relax, you're not going to get lynched soon (all thing being equal).

What do you think makes DD confirmed though?
Hmmmmm, well not confirmed, but he helped town with marm's reveal.

But looking back now at the detective's claims, seems that DD also wasn't confirmed by other detectives

Hmm
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Seeing how DD at least showed up in Evil's results, Gaj only has a possible host confirmation that we could have misinterpreted all along. I'd rather take my chances on an in-game basis than an external factor, so votekill Gajeel and I'll be back in the morning.
That's true. Evil said he forgot to mention the investigation. I don't think he'd have cause to lie?

Still not sure who exactly to use my action on as well
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well, it's a shame that you think I would be lying using the Red Truth. Passive roles get the shorthand of the stick eh? No matter what I say it won't change anyone's point of view at this point.

I'd rather lynch digital and get killed by Holt at night if digital somehow turns out town (which I highly doubt) so that I can at least escape that Witch's grasp and her intentions of turning me into minced meat, but that's up to the rest of you. I don't think I'll even be here for the final hours, so might as well just cast my vote now:
!votekill digitaldude
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
but I'm Paranoid Gun Owner and Demon's death proved that...
Does it? Demon claimed to have targetted you N1, but he was turned to an illusion N3...
and why do you believe what a Mafia Detective said? I don't know what went through his mind nor what happened, but you saw it yourself that he got hostkilled after I revealed.
I do not need to believe what he said, but the day disparity is a bit too great. There isn't any direct proof that he was hostkilled because of you. Targeting you would have only turned him to an illusion afterall.
  1. Gajeel -> Possibily host-confirmed as PGO. Never been checked. Can be scum.
Seeing how DD at least showed up in Evil's results, Gaj only has a possible host confirmation that we could have misinterpreted all along. I'd rather take my chances on an in-game basis than an external factor, so votekill Gajeel and I'll be back in the morning.
mmm so i missed this whole demon-gajeel drama. what happened exactly? so demon was hostkilled after gajeel's pgo claim? demon claimed to have targeted gaj N1? which made u think hosts forgot to turn demon into an illusion for targetting gaj, leading to the hostkilling? and that kinda confirms the claim?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
No one knows what exactly happened, but after I revealed that I was Paranoid Gun Owner, Demon got hostkilled and that is a fact. Sure, you can say that there is no ''direct'' proof, but clearly, he got host killed because something triggered it, and other than for me revealing that I am Paranoid Gun Owner, there wasn't anything really.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, I'll be taking my leave for this phase now. Considering the time the phase will end at, I won't be able to be present as I will be busy then, as previously stated, so best of luck. I'll be rooting for you from the Golden Land, if it isn't already too late, and if I get lynched.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well, it's a shame that you think I would be lying using the Red Truth. Passive roles get the shorthand of the stick eh? No matter what I say it won't change anyone's point of view at this point.

I'd rather lynch digital and get killed by Holt at night if digital somehow turns out town (which I highly doubt) so that I can at least escape that Witch's grasp and her intentions of turning me into minced meat, but that's up to the rest of you. I don't think I'll even be here for the final hours, so might as well just cast my vote now:
!votekill digitaldude
Didn't shad lie with the red truth this game...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I feel as though I’m overlooking something. I’ve gone back to reread several posts but it doesn’t feel like there’s enough information to say for sure. i honestly have no idea who to pick. Gaj has the hostkill thing. DD has the evil thing. EH has the spy thing.

Also, didn’t think much of it earlier but one thing I find weird is the fact that the TP supposedly went for Sakura even though she claimed BP. Could it be possible there’s another lover in the game? Otherwise how exactly would they know Sakura was lying and risk going for her ? Or were they just not paying attention? Could there be another red lover with the TP?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Okay, I’ve spent some time thinking more about it. If EH and DD are lovers (red and TP), it could explain a fair bit of things. If EH is mafia det (red), it’d explain how he knew Shobu was
Bomb. It would also explain how he could target Vand without the latter dying.

DD being TP is something I already theorised before. The only new thing is lovers bit. Reason I think so is because the TP shouldn’t have known Sakura isn’t a real BP. There we’re tons of other viable targets too so it doesn’t make much sense to gamble on Sakura (especially since a strongman was revealed).

Anyway, it’s just a crackpot theory. They might not be lovers, but I feel there’s one more lover pair (with the TP)

Regardless, I do not think Gaj is the right lynch. As much as I want to ignore it, the hostkill thing is quite a big deal. More importantly, there isn’t much we can gain from Gaj’s lynch. DD and EH are claimed dets who have provided results. We can clear up more things with that. Not sure which of them is the better option. But since it was mainly between Gaj/DD, I suppose I’ll go for DD then.

Votekill DD
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If you guys are town and kinda believe DD's results why not vote me instead? I mean this can't even be considered as saving a lover because if we were so I would never sacrifice myself. I only got guilty results and you guys already doubt me what's the point of leaving me alive? Because I can't find the scums and he can? Is that it?
Although I won't lie about this but this late in the game I don't feel comfortable about anyone. Out of my 3 suspects only two were mafia. I been fighting with shobu since day 1 and he tried to kill me with both vandred and james it's insane you guys think we were on the same team. I left a secret hint early the game too tellin everyone how i was disappointed by the bp claim when sakura said it wasn't a good role because it felt so fake.

And not that I doubt the PGO claim in a game this big, specially after the amount of det claims, but was it revealed who shattered demon and I/we missed it? He was Turned into Illusion Night 3 and Host Killed Day 4.
How was it possible? Does PGO uses the priority of it's target as a reaction?
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
At first I was hesitant whether to reveal I got that PM. I thought about keeping it a secret this day phase, quietly try to recruit someone and reveal my results tomorrow. But seeing as even Misha and I look suspicious at this stage, it seems it was the right decision to reveal lol

James was confirmed by the hosts to be townie on D3, and James confirms Vandred. Other than those two, no one looks 100% townie. I also think some of us are tired with the game lasting this long. With the possible existence of a fourth Mafia boss+Mason, even recruitment isn't enought to confirm you're a townie, and the recruiter could be faking their role. That being said, not only one, but three mafia bosses+masons is an evil setup by the hosts. The possible existence of a fourth boss+mason almost makes me want to throw in the towel and forget about this game:bored

Edited
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top