Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,779
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
If Erin was checked as late as N6...it does make me think it's unlikely she got recruited. Then again, it wouldn't be farfetched to think she was recruited afterwards?
I agree on Maz. It would indeed be weird to shatter Nii (or target him twice) but we have to consider Gajeel might have done one or the other.

Also, for N6- there were at least 3 deaths- Sakura, Cinera, Nii. Nii was the only Town that died
That would mean there are still two mafias around - Erin and the one who recruited her - because the last ones turned on N6, and there were too many kills then.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
That would mean there are still two mafias around - Erin and the one who recruited her - because the last ones turned on N6, and there were too many kills then.
11 mafia 2 lover and a serial killer?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
...So it would be farfetched, yeah.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

11 mafia 2 lover and a serial killer?
Don't ask me about the proper way to balance a 31-player game, because it's anyone's guess really. Even without Illusions and Golden Lands.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
You cant even do voting analysis cause we unanimously killed mafia for like 6 days lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

...So it would be farfetched, yeah.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Don't ask me about the proper way to balance a 31-player game, because it's anyone's guess really. Even without Illusions and Golden Lands.
who controlled the council last night btw.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You cant even do voting analysis cause we unanimously killed mafia for like 6 days lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



who controlled the council last night btw.
Giving Bel for granted as DM, should have been three townies again.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What did they do is a good question, apparently, but they know better than us everything about what's going on, who's keeping things to themselves, and can probably - hopefully - figure out why and help us accordingly.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
That would mean there are still two mafias around - Erin and the one who recruited her - because the last ones turned on N6, and there were too many kills then.
But is that far-fetched? 2 mafia died that night, and the only town that died is Nii. Maz is claiming responsibility for that death technically...
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
But is that far-fetched? 2 mafia died that night, and the only town that died is Nii. Maz is claiming responsibility for that death technically...
Hm you mean Maz was Insane Doc who killed Nii and got recruited on N6? Because otherwise it would have been a night with four kills, one too many for what we know. Well, yeah I suppose it's possible if he won a flip.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hm you mean Maz was Insane Doc who killed Nii and got recruited on N6? Because otherwise it would have been a night with four kills, one too many for what we know. Well, yeah I suppose it's possible if he won a flip.
Gaj has one kill, Golden land maybe has another? If Maz is legit, then where's the mafia kill? We know they couldn't have targeted each other, unless by some stroke of luck, they went for Nii and Maz also flipped kill as insane doc
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Gaj has one kill, Golden land maybe has another? If Maz is legit, then where's the mafia kill? We know they couldn't have targeted each other, unless by some stroke of luck, they went for Nii and Maz also flipped kill as insane doc
Nii would be the mafia kill, no? Sakura and Cinera would be Gajeel and Golden Land. Or am I missing something? o3o
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Nii would be the mafia kill, no? Sakura and Cinera would be Gajeel and Golden Land. Or am I missing something? o3o
Mazino claimed he targeted Nii N6 and N7
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Mazino claimed he targeted Nii N6 and N7
Ah you mean he should have protected Nii? Then he can be meme or Insane no? Especially with two other confirmed Docs. That doesn't mean he isn't lying of course, but nothing conclusive.
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
@Haya-san who did you try to recruit?
It was James. I wanted to invite him to our pad and thought it was safe to target him with yesterday's lynch being successful. This proves I'm still solid and can shatter illusions (sorry James) :sweatdrop

What makes you think Gaj is getting lynched tho?

Magi posted this before announcing the results. Was it at a draw at that time and the hosts decided with a coin flip? Me and Holt are non-illusions, so our votes were counted, but what about the rests?
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Tbh, I've gotten tired of trying to figure things out.

All I know is, the scum is between Maz, Erin, Mary and Misha.

I got to interact with Misha a lot. I honestly do not think she's scum.
Mary had Evil's backing. She'd have to be banshee traitor that was recruited to be scum, which doesn't really make sense.
I left out DD because he should be an illusion, unless he lied and was revived

All these have been repeated numerous times tho.

Of Maz and Erin, I find Maz a bit more consistent.

I'll votekill Erin and hope it's the right call.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@James Rye @Belserion @Equaling Heaven assuming the game doesn't end, you need to revive Vand. If not for anything, just so we have more leeway with numbers
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I don't think it's Erin, but i was also wrong with Gajeel

So votekill Erin
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I will VOTEKILL Erin too. Reason is that she thinks shes an Illusion so she should ve been shattered last night by me which did not happen. (For the case im no illu)
Hope that finishes the game. If by chance another night comes i ll go for misha.

@Haya-san you should go for someone sus. No need for an already confirmed townie. Helps not at all. Just killed a sure townie who could ve been revived. That is if a night happens.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Tbh, I've gotten tired of trying to figure things out.

All I know is, the scum is between Maz, Erin, Mary and Misha.

I got to interact with Misha a lot. I honestly do not think she's scum.
Mary had Evil's backing. She'd have to be banshee traitor that was recruited to be scum, which doesn't really make sense.
I left out DD because he should be an illusion, unless he lied and was revived

All these have been repeated numerous times tho.

Of Maz and Erin, I find Maz a bit more consistent.

I'll votekill Erin and hope it's the right call.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@James Rye @Belserion @Equaling Heaven assuming the game doesn't end, you need to revive Vand. If not for anything, just so we have more leeway with numbers
I don't know how many times I've gone over the actions and votes and player list at this point, so I can relate. Still, I think the Det, recruitment and Mortician results are all we can rely on at the moment, since my personal gut feeling isn't working with anyone anymore.

Purely by process of elimiination, DD is pretty much confirmed townie, it can't be Erin for Det and Mort results, it's unlikely to be Maz for the Nii thing, while Misha only has the initial recruitment. So I'll go with the least unlikely at this point. Votekill Misha.

As for the suggestion to the Golden Land, I'll say again that I trust them to know what is going on at the moment, so they can choose accordingly. I'd just like to tell @James Rye that since last night, I cannot actually tell if something had changed from what I told him in the pad (and what you must know to be true from the Golden Land). So I'm sure you can put the pieces together and go for the safest target that you guys will know has to be a townie Illusion.


I will VOTEKILL Erin too. Reason is that she thinks shes an Illusion so she should ve been shattered last night by me which did not happen. (For the case im no illu)
Hope that finishes the game. If by chance another night comes i ll go for misha.

@Haya-san you should go for someone sus. No need for an already confirmed townie. Helps not at all. Just killed a sure townie who could ve been revived. That is if a night happens.
Going for someone who can be scum can have two effects right now: recruit them because they're Mafia Boss + Mafia Mason, or shatter them because they're Illusions. Not sure how that helps either since we don't know who the GL will revive, so that is also a risk.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Wait, did you get revived last night @Maryxxi? Because if you didn't, that could change quite a bit.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
35 minutes left if haya san and maryxxi dont make it we might lose just by penalty votes...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top