- Joined
- Jun 6, 2021
- Messages
- 2,543
- Reaction score
- 5,698
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
Oh look, image 9 is my pfp on nh*ntai
Wait I changed my plans now I can do something more easy I think--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well let’s see if it works (I lost a lot of panel and idk why but I can’t put it in the album). https://photos.app.goo.gl/HTpbHQSUhrNGZyni9
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I got from 100+ pictures to 50+
(All the fanarts are here atleast)
--- Double Post Merged, ---
anyway, banger album thx for sharing
Wait I changed my plans now I can do something more easy I think--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well let’s see if it works (I lost a lot of panel and idk why but I can’t put it in the album). https://photos.app.goo.gl/HTpbHQSUhrNGZyni9
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I got from 100+ pictures to 50+
(All the fanarts are here atleast)