Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,804
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,252
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Where's the link to the Night Actions / Golden Land Actions?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania


found the screenshot taken during the game, made me laugh x\d
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



xDDDD
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Huh. I thought I still had an hour or so. Oh well, guess I am really cursed as Santa. Third time I died with this role within the first two phases.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Wrong thread tho xD
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I thought this was in game of the chat of the game was gonna delete it but you went to here to comment :lmao
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I thought this was in game of the chat of the game was gonna delete it but you went to here to comment :lmao
Figured it fits to talk as a dead man in a dead (aka done) game.^^
But yeah, truly cursed. Think I am the only Santa who died three times in the first two phases. And I am pretty sure this is the 2nd time I died on day 1 as Santa as well.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Figured it fits to talk as a dead man in a dead (aka done) game.^^
But yeah, truly cursed. Think I am the only Santa who died three times in the first two phases. And I am pretty sure this is the 2nd time I died on day 1 as Santa as well.
Most Tragic Death for next year's Mafia Awards category? :emobirb
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top