Hey, you're the one that made him a deity in a question~ maybe he always existed!You were hoping for something a little less specific?
"I was probably born somewhere, somehow, at some point..."
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok, brace yourselves, we'll put you guys out of or deeper into your misery
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Aight! So he's been around here for half of his life! Half of most of your lives~ (or 83% of your life if you're Pandu, won't risk doing the math for myself or Zimbo *cries in Spanish*). Since he's been here, he became friends with you all, found love in Germany and in Sweden, had 2 kids, went on with his real-life but kept his digital roots in here, with us all... to the point he left a dupe behind for when he's not around! And so... how much did you learn about him in the meantime? How deeply do you know this friend of yours? Quite deeply for some of you... like deep-diving deep~
Congratz, dupe-san!
1st Place: @Riku
As a Brazilian, I approve of your ways of winning: cheating! Nothing like being inside your own head~
Congratz, Juvs & Lak!
2nd Place: @Juviii & @lakhan220
As the one that taught the Brazilians (!!!) we got another master cheater, that resorted to getting answers with the stars~
Lak learned the ways of Orgz scandi sister, Tina: stalked the celebrity for years!
And the rest of you should buy Orgz some dinner~
Jks poor humor aside, thx for the ride, you all <3 I'll leave extra comments with Orgz, and I hope you had fun!
(Oh I'll post the answers during the weekend! Running to the office now)
Congratz, dupe-san!
1st Place: @Riku
As a Brazilian, I approve of your ways of winning: cheating! Nothing like being inside your own head~
Congratz, Juvs & Lak!
2nd Place: @Juviii & @lakhan220
As the one that taught the Brazilians (!!!) we got another master cheater, that resorted to getting answers with the stars~
Lak learned the ways of Orgz scandi sister, Tina: stalked the celebrity for years!
And the rest of you should buy Orgz some dinner~
Jks poor humor aside, thx for the ride, you all <3 I'll leave extra comments with Orgz, and I hope you had fun!
(Oh I'll post the answers during the weekend! Running to the office now)
Last edited:


Ofc they shld after all those complaints they had for previous games. Tbh, i forgot abt it and just came to see, questions r already posted, so sent question in hurry. Ironically, was listening to katakuri theme from margi's playlist at tht time. Didn't even see bran had already asked question abt same series.
.First time probs.
