Games Interview Game - Orgz Edition

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You were hoping for something a little less specific?

"I was probably born somewhere, somehow, at some point..."
Hey, you're the one that made him a deity in a question~ maybe he always existed!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok, brace yourselves, we'll put you guys out of or deeper into your misery
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Aight! So he's been around here for half of his life! Half of most of your lives~ (or 83% of your life if you're Pandu, won't risk doing the math for myself or Zimbo *cries in Spanish*). Since he's been here, he became friends with you all, found love in Germany and in Sweden, had 2 kids, went on with his real-life but kept his digital roots in here, with us all... to the point he left a dupe behind for when he's not around! And so... how much did you learn about him in the meantime? How deeply do you know this friend of yours? Quite deeply for some of you... like deep-diving deep~



Congratz, dupe-san!
1st Place: @Riku
As a Brazilian, I approve of your ways of winning: cheating! Nothing like being inside your own head~

Congratz, Juvs & Lak!
2nd Place: @Juviii & @lakhan220
As the one that taught the Brazilians (!!!) we got another master cheater, that resorted to getting answers with the stars~
Lak learned the ways of Orgz scandi sister, Tina: stalked the celebrity for years!

And the rest of you should buy Orgz some dinner~

Jks poor humor aside, thx for the ride, you all <3 I'll leave extra comments with Orgz, and I hope you had fun!
(Oh I'll post the answers during the weekend! Running to the office now)​
 
Last edited:

z.5

Only Half Psychic
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 26, 2008
Messages
3,996
Reaction score
18,580
Gender
Hidden
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That's 5 more than the -4 I'll get I risk by refusing to use any of them
:invalid
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Magu is only late because she made the mistake of giving four equally plausible options to her own question and now she doesn't know which to pick.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
I used all of my withdraws in this round :rofl
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,805
Gender
Female
Country
China
damn 0 people thought ponkey could win smfh 😔
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Holy Christ Ust.

Why even bother at this point.

I guess people really know themselves the best.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,661
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Other notable parts of the results:
  • Juviii actually gained points from round 2. The only one to do so. Insane.
  • Orgz is a snake. Q6 answer is a sham and I won‘t stand for this. But at the same time this was fully expected, making it all the more disappointing.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok no I'll post the comments tomorrow, mb ç.ç

Meanwhile, PLEASE SEND ME YOUR QUESTION FOR ROUND 3

YOU GOT 24H
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
What's the round 3 question type?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Orgz is a snake. Q6 answer is a sham and I won‘t stand for this. But at the same time this was fully expected, making it all the more disappointing.
Saw you answer Aomine and thought "yeah surely that's just what he HOPES I'll answer, right?" :XD

Juviii actually gained points from round 2. The only one to do so. Insane.
Yeah lol at the time I said you guys were doing well no one had gotten positive points then she came in and shocked me and Farf.

Also shout out @Kiki for being the only one to guess that I'd want the goodest of the good boys as a pet.
 
Top