Games Interview Game - Orgz Edition

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,691
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
You were hoping for something a little less specific?

"I was probably born somewhere, somehow, at some point..."
Hey, you're the one that made him a deity in a question~ maybe he always existed!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ok, brace yourselves, we'll put you guys out of or deeper into your misery
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Aight! So he's been around here for half of his life! Half of most of your lives~ (or 83% of your life if you're Pandu, won't risk doing the math for myself or Zimbo *cries in Spanish*). Since he's been here, he became friends with you all, found love in Germany and in Sweden, had 2 kids, went on with his real-life but kept his digital roots in here, with us all... to the point he left a dupe behind for when he's not around! And so... how much did you learn about him in the meantime? How deeply do you know this friend of yours? Quite deeply for some of you... like deep-diving deep~



Congratz, dupe-san!
1st Place: @Riku
As a Brazilian, I approve of your ways of winning: cheating! Nothing like being inside your own head~

Congratz, Juvs & Lak!
2nd Place: @Juviii & @lakhan220
As the one that taught the Brazilians (!!!) we got another master cheater, that resorted to getting answers with the stars~
Lak learned the ways of Orgz scandi sister, Tina: stalked the celebrity for years!

And the rest of you should buy Orgz some dinner~

Jks poor humor aside, thx for the ride, you all <3 I'll leave extra comments with Orgz, and I hope you had fun!
(Oh I'll post the answers during the weekend! Running to the office now)​
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I need to write more bibles to see cute Snivy pics.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
@Hardy I was worried I'd disappoint you when Farf said you knew what I'd pick lol. AFAIK I never talked about which characters I liked or not. But yeah, this was one of the easiest ones to answer bc Elvis is the best one by miles. :XD
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
How can I rank so high despite getting so many wrong.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
ROUND 2 COMMENTS - PART 3~

QUESTION 10


​
@Ponkeychan , didn't know u had heard them. But yeah, if top 10-15, it may make my list, united we stand , divided we fall. It reminds me of gothic storm's end of days and Going the F'n distance by remix by rocky to an extent. What r ur fav ones ?
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Yeah the idea is to go by the colors ç.ç
Is my color transparent? Mine aren't there. :oh

Well, doesn't really matter none was important.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,130
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Based on what exactly? He gets almost no character development, and his time limit makes him less valuable than Aomine for a game.
My taste :hee wasn't a power ranking.

On the other topic, well, depends on how disputed the game is but he held quite well before his final upgrade. On top of that he could throw full court bombs which is so broken it's constantly skipped lol.

His athleticism is a natural gift too as he never trained or played anything until the end of middleschool so he probably has plenty of room to grow stamina wise.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
ROUND 2 COMMENTS - PART 4~

QUESTION 13


QUESTION 14


QUESTION 15


QUESTION 16



I'll go back and fix the images for # 2, 7, 8, 9 and 11, they're lacking Juvs comments.​
There's no need, really, they weren't important. I don't mind. :arf
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
In my research for the second round, I found out the MC for this knb series is the blue hair dude. Why you all debating Kise Vs Aomine when there's a blue hair MC out there? Where's the love for Kuroko? :twitch
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
In my research for the second round, I found out the MC for this knb series is the blue hair dude. Why you all debating Kise Vs Aomine when there's a blue hair MC out there? Where's the love for Kuroko? :twitch
Aomine has blue hair too!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,130
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
In my research for the second round, I found out the MC for this knb series is the blue hair dude. Why you all debating Kise Vs Aomine when there's a blue hair MC out there? Where's the love for Kuroko? :twitch
They are all named after colours and Ao is blue tho.

Kuroko is pretty boring except when he's bantering. It's the point but still.
 
Top