Age of Readers

Jyu viole grace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
359
Reaction score
2,807
Age
24
Gender
Male
Country
India
𝙄'𝙢 19𝙮𝙤 𝘽.𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙝𝙬𝙖 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙚 ,𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 2020 𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨🤔
 
Last edited:

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
𝙄'𝙢 19𝙮𝙤 𝘽.𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙝𝙬𝙖 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙚 ,𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙮 2018 𝙄 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨🤔
The anime was out in 2018?!?!
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I'm also 12 years old if you switch the order of the numbers. Started this series quite recently, around the latter half of 2019. So, compared to some of the old readers, I'm still a newbie but my love for the series is huge nonetheless (though the conclusion of the fight between Baam and Prime White put that to test a bit :lmao ).
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So, I guess, I'm probably a good contender for the oldest around here at 38. :yoda

I've been reading ToG since about halfway through season 1. Whenever that was.
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Im 26 and started reading 2016 i discovered the manwha by myself while surfing looking for something different to read. It was my first manhwa i did not know of its existence so i was fan of manga that is Black and white so it was my first chapter in color and i was hype asF
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,215
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I’m 26 and I don’t remember exactly when I started reading ToG, but I believe it was around 2013-2014.
 

akio18

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
51
Reaction score
66
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Hi, I'm 32. I started reading ToG when I was 24, right before my final college exams. Thankfully I graduated. I think at that time it was the final stages of the workshop battle, felt it was amazing but then had to wait 1 chapter per week which I wasn't used to. I've known about it for longer than that from the wiki which I discovered by chance. I was fascinated by Zahard, the 10GW and the princesses. At that time I considered Zahard to be weak bcz of his ranking :)))))))))))
 

lemo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2018
Messages
338
Reaction score
442
Age
61
Country
India
So, I guess, I'm probably a good contender for the oldest around here at 38. :yoda

I've been reading ToG since about halfway through season 1. Whenever that was.
ya man, sometimes I wonder what is that that every sunday night like a little kid I get anticipation to read the latest chapter still...but yea, over the years the reward from these things is definitely diminished quite a bit. I really really love Kubera however, I have no idea how that lady is managing to write a manhwa of epic proportions. But other than that and getting closure on ToG, I find myself unable to pick up anything new...work and family take up all the f'in time :(
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,856
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
ya man, sometimes I wonder what is that that every sunday night like a little kid I get anticipation to read the latest chapter still...but yea, over the years the reward from these things is definitely diminished quite a bit. I really really love Kubera however, I have no idea how that lady is managing to write a manhwa of epic proportions. But other than that and getting closure on ToG, I find myself unable to pick up anything new...work and family take up all the f'in time :(
I've found as I've gotten older time management just needs to be a lot more deliberate. There are so many different things that take up time. Some are under our control many are not. You just work with whatever you've got and if reading manga and webtoons is the thing I want to do most. I'll find some time to do that somewhere.

Covid has actually been sort of a blessing in that respect for me. Most people get stuck in quarantine for a bit and they... struggle with it. Me? I'm like "I was born for this!" :XD
 
Top