Games Mafia Game 99 - Pokemon Masters EX - End of Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yoo
Serperior is here, I chose this Pokemon cuz I thought it looks sassy, someone plz tell me it’s actually sassy? :rolleyes:
Also I have an active role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh, gry just told me it kinda is :cheez
Objectively best team :blush

What does your gry eye sees?

 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I am not aware of any passives for my role.
What do you mean?

A role is either active (i.e. you can use its ability via night/day actions) or passive (i.e. you cannot use the role's ability via night/day actions. Its ability usually activates when certain conditions are met).
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Not much to go by yet, I would think 1/2 mafia would be among the first posters while others would lay low.

Currently GB and Lady pompom post are the one that look neutral, like trying to say the minimum possible in the post.

Asako / Sam looks like their usual selfs, but both can and will act normal on D1, sam usually breaks shortly after (~D3) while asako can act like town for any amount of time (I think, I never saw her as scum but I hear she is a cold blooded killer deep down).

uberfayt can you tell me how many games you played?
If few, he looks like an active newbie, A scum newbie would not be as assertive in trying to get the ball rolling.

My first impressions.
I just didn't check the game much yet. I don't remember if I had the role before, but it's active.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have an active role.

I am not aware of any passives for my role.
A role is passive when it doesn't have a night/day action, if your role doesn't have any action, it's passive, examples of passive roles are: bomb, bulletproof, innocent child. Active roles would be: Detective, Doctor, Prostitute, Badass Cowboy.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Objectively best team :blush

What does your gry eye sees?


Gry is being really strict, he's wanting me to search for suspicious players all on my own and only discuss them when I have a concern for now :arf
So my First impressions so far, u sound like a townie for now, analyzing posts and trying to get hints out of people
Never played with uberfayt but they also seem green for now just for being the first to get the hinting train started
So far, I can’t think much about the others since they didn't say much.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh there's also asako that wrote a bit more, she is one of the first hinters, tho I think it’s interesting what u said about her. I think u got a point, i've seen her dislike being town quite openly
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Gry is being really strict, he's wanting me to search for suspicious players all on my own and only discuss them when I have a concern for now :arf
So my First impressions so far, u sound like a townie for now, analyzing posts and trying to get hints out of people
Never played with uberfayt but they also seem green for now just for being the first to get the hinting train started
So far, I can’t think much about the others since they didn't say much.
That sounds like what gry would say xD
His strictness is Arabic teacher dad level.

This is a well thought-out answer, so either you are very smart or innocent, either way I'm happy:yourock
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
That sounds like what gry would say xD
His strictness is Arabic teacher dad level.

This is a well thought-out answer, so either you are very smart or innocent, either way I'm happy:yourock
HAHAHAHA dude he doesn't even let me do a random D1 vote, saying I should make my votes with reason...
 

MArGi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 16, 2014
Messages
1,067
Reaction score
3,125
Country
France
HAHAHAHA dude he doesn't even let me do a random D1 vote, saying I should make my votes with reason...
I'm guessing Asako is put under similar pressure by her own senpai ^^

I think I'll never understand how D1 voting isn't mostly random though.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Though, it's pretty early to give an analysis on players @Shad , everyone barely talked, a bit curious how you'd have an opinion on them so early on. :heh the day is long, 18 hours to go, are you maybe rushing people for hints so their senpais don't have the chance to help them?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
HAHAHAHA dude he doesn't even let me do a random D1 vote, saying I should make my votes with reason...
Sounds legit to me, there is a small chance you planned ahead what to do if scum and Gry is the kind to teach how to play town even if you spawn as mafia, but that really being paranoid and 99% of the time the simple answers are the right one, there is 1% chance you are kira!


I'm guessing Asako is put under similar pressure by her own senpai ^^

I think I'll never understand how D1 voting isn't mostly random though.
All votes can miss, so in that sense they can be random, but here it means to vote with the intention to kill (even if it only for a slight reason), the opposite of trying to spread out your vote to not affect the day results.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
I'm guessing Asako is put under similar pressure by her own senpai ^^

I think I'll never understand how D1 voting isn't mostly random though.
Same xD hopefully we'll be learning the D1 voting reasoning this game :D
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Though, it's pretty early to give an analysis on players @Shad , everyone barely talked, a bit curious how you'd have an opinion on them so early on. :heh the day is long, 18 hours to go, are you maybe rushing people for hints so their senpais don't have the chance to help them?
Hey hey now, did I do something that upset-ted you? Like play? Or mention your weak posts? :teehee

Also let me just be clear, anybody that uses their senpai as an excuse to not answer, will get my vote immediately.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yoo
Serperior is here, I chose this Pokemon cuz I thought it looks sassy, someone plz tell me it’s actually sassy? :rolleyes:
Also I have an active role
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh, gry just told me it kinda is :cheez
What is kinda what? Your pokemon sassy or your active role only kinda active?

Hi everybody, here to a fun game.^^
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
What is kinda what? Your pokemon sassy or your active role only kinda active?

Hi everybody, here to a fun game.^^
that serperior is kinda sassy. are there roles that can be "kinda active"?
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
What is kinda what? Your pokemon sassy or your active role only kinda active?

Hi everybody, here to a fun game.^^
Here's to a fun game.
At least drop a hint on your role if you wanna keep the game "fun" lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Unless I missed smthg...

Hey @AwkwardMisha
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,184
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Hey hey now, did I do something that upset-ted you? Like play? Or mention your weak posts? :teehee

Also let me just be clear, anybody that uses their senpai as an excuse to not answer, will get my vote immediately.
Yeah, I know what you're playing here... :heh Baiting people and just throwing shade here and there (with no actual reason for that besides, well, probably your secret agenda) and getting hints from the newbies, alright?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just saying, but telling certain players are playing X or Z style is very iffy to me when many players are yet to come and we have this many hours in the day, but lol Shad, I think you were the one upset for having that pointed out
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I'm guessing Asako is put under similar pressure by her own senpai ^^

I think I'll never understand how D1 voting isn't mostly random though.
It can be less random if people vote for who they think is most sus (and explain why). For instance I think I afk-ers or players who avoid questions/hinting etc...
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yeah, I know what you're playing here... :heh Baiting people and just throwing shade here and there (with no actual reason for that besides, well, probably your secret agenda) and getting hints from the newbies, alright?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just saying, but telling certain players are playing X or Z style is very iffy to me when many players are yet to come and we have this many hours in the day, but lol Shad, I think you were the one upset for having that pointed out
All right, let be more specific?
- Who are these newbies that you are defending from my shade attempts, can you name them?
- You say that claiming Active / Passive benefits mafia?
- You are saying I'm the first one to claim and ask other too?
- You are saying only mafia plays the game in the first few hours, town wait for the second half of the day to play?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top