- Joined
- Jul 11, 2018
- Messages
- 51
- Reaction score
- 66
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi, guys! Unanswered question: Why does Zahard and the 10GW dislike their pictures being taken? I mean, considering they are the most famous people in the tower and have been for literally thousands of years you would think their face would be as recongnizable as Michael Jackson's. And yet, that is not the case. I can understand that 5000 years ago during the war their identities could've been classified, but as I said 5000 years have passed. Zahard and the FH's rule is unchallenged. Traumerei doesn't like even some of his own branch family heads to see his face. Gustang who's apparently the Tower's most celebrated author is unknown - White, the Slayer didn't know how he looked like, he just felt an immense pressure.. And it gets worse: Urek, who's not Zahard or the big 10 is unknown. You'd think that a famous irregular like him should be front page news, and yet in the Zygaena arc neither the regulars involved nor the Yeon family rankers know who he is. The guy even tattooed his name on his back so that people would recognize him for goodness sake. And if you thought that's weird, all this secrecy doesn't apply to the pricesses. Androssi even has a dedicated fanclub and merchandise. If you guys have a clue about what's going on please tell me. I refuse to believe it's just a writers gimmick, so unless a Death note exists in the tower there should be no reason why the inhabitans of the tower shouldn't know the faces of whom I just mentioned.