Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,083
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I really dont want to add some fuel or anything but am I the only one who dont get anything i n shad's comments? I try to but dont get how he thinks nor the whole point of this debate

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

catching up after more coffee :arf
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I will be watching you play, show me how it is done.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,083
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
you really wants me to cast my vote on you... i dont get it, but if you re not scum, you probably are traitor or some other secondary, but you definitely playing pro scum
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Gry, votes me D1 and gets me to 2 votes and starts a train on me for 6 hours.
Starts D2 with a vote on me without giving any reason.

Tunneling on me since D1.

Riku: Funny how shad is fixated on Gry.

You do you.
Once again you deflect and choose to ignore the point. The point being you are in different situations with Gry. He isn't in immediate danger, you are. Hence if you are town you should at least change your vote to self-preserve - you can still focus on Gry in your posts if you do so. But you are not doing that. You are not playing pro-town. That makes your obsession weirder than Get being against you.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Once again you deflect and choose to ignore the point. The point being you are in different situations with Gry. He isn't in immediate danger, you are. Hence if you are town you should at least change your vote to self-preserve - you can still focus on Gry in your posts if you do so. But you are not doing that. You are not playing pro-town. That makes your obsession weirder than Get being against you.
Maybe you missed it but the whole point is that I don't want to play.

Also I'm not switching my vote on a townie I trust (James) who is a better late game player than me.

That pro town.

you really wants me to cast my vote on you... i dont get it, but if you re not scum, you probably are traitor or some other secondary, but you definitely playing pro scum
Be your own person, also your vote doesn't matter.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
So nothing much changed huh.

Shad, this is not Vets VS Noobs. This is Town VS Mafia <_> .
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So nothing much changed huh.

Shad, this is not Vets VS Noobs. This is Town VS Mafia <_> .
I appreciate your comment and I disagree, let talk about this in the dead pad.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Maybe you missed it but the whole point is that I don't want to play.

Also I'm not switching my vote on a townie I trust (James) who is a better late game player than me.

That pro town.



Be your own person, also your vote doesn't matter.
I get that sometimes you lose motivation in this game, happened to me as well. But forfeiting or suiciding hurts the other players chances. That's unfair - you signed up willingly knowing what the game is, so suck it up and try to finish it. You don't have to go 110% when you don't feel like playing, but you should be grown up enough to be able act in a manner that doesn't drag it down for other players.

Also, only person you know 100% town is you. This is exactly the kind of over confidence and hubris other people talked about in your action. You are willing to put your only 100% certain info aside over your own subjective judgement of another player (James).
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You can't accuse me of not playing while I'm top poster.

I didn't lose motivation, I made a deal with GrySun, I will let me self be lycheed today and he will let himself be lychneed tomorrow.

Which is why I chose this playstyle today, you forgetting about Gry is not my problem, his posts are on the thread for everybody to read, if you missed it and you don't lynch him tomorrow, that will be your decision not mine.

I also informed the pirate of the best course of action and will use my death to confirm my self so far the pirate can make his move, if he doesn't take advantage of this plan, it will be his decision as well.

I feel no guilt this game, guilt tripping me wont work.
I'm the only person that accused people today.

All you guys are doing is wait for an investigative result that you will never came.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
You can't accuse me of not playing while I'm top poster.
You said yourself you want to die. This indicates you are giving up. So you are right in that regard, that your high post count contradicts your own sayings.

I didn't lose motivation, I made a deal with GrySun, I will let me self be lycheed today and he will let himself be lychneed tomorrow.
A deal that means nothing, since majority of the players have indicated they are not following it.

Which is why I chose this playstyle today, you forgetting about Gry is not my problem, his posts are on the thread for everybody to read, if you missed it and you don't lynch him tomorrow, that will be your decision not mine.
Forgetting? I didn't forget. Gry nor the "deal". I don't understand what you saying here. Also I super clearly said when the "deal" came to be that I won't follow it, because it doesn't make sense.

I also informed the pirate of the best course of action and will use my death to confirm my self so far the pirate can make his move, if he doesn't take advantage of this plan, it will be his decision as well.
That's the only pro-active thing you've done in this game, that somehow indicates pro-town. I don't still think it is a very solid plan - it once again relies on trusting the all knowing judgement of whoever is getting lynched. Like the one getting lynched was right about something just because they were getting lynched. They can still be wrong. This doesn't make much sense to me.


I feel no guilt this game, guilt tripping me wont work.
I'm the only person that accused people today.
Blatant falsehood. Me and DD were after James a lot. Also DDs actions and motivations got questioned. You were just blind to all this due to your clouded vision on your own plans and judgement.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
That's the only pro-active thing you've done in this game, that somehow indicates pro-town. I don't still think it is a very solid plan - it once again relies on trusting the all knowing judgement of whoever is getting lynched. Like the one getting lynched was right about something just because they were getting lynched. They can still be wrong. This doesn't make much sense to me.
Finally we can agree on something?
Consider that the pirate is not a kill, it just a check.

So it not like cowboy, if she isn't scum we confirmed a vet player, if she is scum our doctor will stop being wasted.

The plan brings positive either way.

Read my post again and if you agree do vocally support it, since that will be the pro town thing to do.

If I understand correctly you cant think of a better plan as well right? So do state that clearly since farfalla the person I nominated is acting like this is crazy even tho she didn't explain why.

~
It an exaggeration, I guess I'm salty so I may be saying things in absolutes.

But except few occurrences, very few people actually played or did anything, and they came not to give me lessons (tatsu, Erinyes as examples from this morning).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also if pirate makes a move today, it will help us not misslynch tomorrow.

If he trips on farf, gry is less likely to be mafia.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Vibe time, this time with little more detail:

SUS:
-
Low-key Sus:
- Shad: I guess this is clear but a quick summary: Got anxious very quick, plans aren't good, places own personal judgement over facts, which doesn't feel pro-town. Reads scum or bad playing.
- Demon: More quiet and under radar. Defended silent voting. Hard to understand why'd thhey follow Shads plan. Fits the Asako was suspected a traitor theory.
- James: Unusually passive, didn't even placeholder vote, values Warhammer-time over Mafia-time, just talks mechanics and excuses the lack of participation with "boring" role and day 1 being day1. Fits the Asako-Traitor theory.
- DD: Also unsually quiet, doesn't interact with many people
- Tatsu: Clicks many boxes on the Asako-Traitor sideplot. Also flipped the vote from Sam to Marms.
Neutral:
- Gry: Mostly going for Shad, for understandable reasons. Has been responsive to questions. Could still be scum though, just using shads persona. Depends on how shad flips.
- Sam: Nice to see activated. Reasonable thoughts on D1 and shad made him drop from low-sus to neutral ground.
- Erin: Seems to be actively helping town by analysing and asking questions. Maybe a goes a little under radar now though.
- Lambu: Similar to Erin, but maybe slightly more visible in the game as of now.
Low-key trust:
- Farfs: Seems to really goes thorough things from town perspective. Calm and collected.
Trust:
- Riku. Duh.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Finally we can agree on something?
Consider that the pirate is not a kill, it just a check.

So it not like cowboy, if she isn't scum we confirmed a vet player, if she is scum our doctor will stop being wasted.

The plan brings positive either way.

Read my post again and if you agree do vocally support it, since that will be the pro town thing to do.

If I understand correctly you cant think of a better plan as well right? So do state that clearly since farfalla the person I nominated is acting like this is crazy even tho she didn't explain why.

~
It an exaggeration, I guess I'm salty so I may be saying things in absolutes.

But except few occurrences, very few people actually played or did anything, and they came not to give me lessons (tatsu, Erinyes as examples from this morning).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also if pirate makes a move today, it will help us not misslynch tomorrow.

If he trips on farf, gry is less likely to be mafia.
I don't think we agree on anything. It's just the only action I do give some credit for you, even if I don't agree with it.

Now you are once again doing extortion. "Agree to my plan - if you don't you are scummy"

I guess the plan does plausibly confirm Farfs. But If I agree to or not doesn't make a lot of difference, since it is all up to the pirate judgement. If we see the pirate die tomorrow, then we can just try to guess if they followed your plan or not, and lynch Farfs. They might have followed it, and we lynch a mobster. They might have not (and died from another traget or mafia kill) and we lynch a good player who at the moment reads pro-town.

Your plan also comes across a bit like baiting the pirate to reveal, which would at the moment read scum. For me atleast. But still can't say that the plan is completly without some merit. I just don't feel like it's the route to go. But sure, I don't have a plan for the pirate either. I trust their own judgement for now and wait for them to announce their action before hand, so they can get the doc protection and make the check.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Where did you guys see that I defended Shad's plan? Because I voted Gry?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
They might have not (and died from another traget or mafia kill) a
No, they will be 2 people dead in that case.

If the pirate dies on farf, mafia will still kill normally.
The chances the doctor would stop a kill while the pirate dies pirating are extremely low.

If you believe that the doctor will go for farf, they are even lower, but you dont have to.

~
You feel like I'm forcing you to agree or that you are scum? Not sure where you got that from.


~
This town what I sad bunch with trust issues, all you have to do is say.

If shad dies town, I believe pirate should (fill the blank), not wait for me to be dead to state your opinion, since by then it already too late.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Where did you guys see that I defended Shad's plan? Because I voted Gry?
Mostly that. Though to be fair, just because you vote the same target as the most... colorful player at the moment shouldn't implicate you. But still it's a curious vote in a situation that there are some other more revelant targets, while majority seems to low-key respect Gry for now.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Demonspeed two questions:

- do you like the plan I proposed for how to communicate targets to the pirate everyday.

- if yes, do you want me to nominate somebody else?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I did have my vote on him. I changed it under request (and cause I wanted to test what would come out of it). I also suggested him to Shad to test other things.
I stated before that the vote was following my theory, and even tho no one corrected me when I mentioned the potato not exploding in N1 as a sign that it could have started with a townie, now that it could explode at the end of this day there wouldn't be a point in moving my vote back to him.
Why did voting or not for the Fiend bugged you, tho? It's not like there wasn't multiple people saying he's somewhat suspicious.
I was just wondering why you wanted to vote for Demon when your vote was on Shad when you quoted Shad who clearly wasn't on getting to lynch Demon. Without posts it's hard to see when you changed your vote or how long your vote was on somebody else before you changed it, so your proposal seemed to come out of nowhere when we had most votes on me and Shad during that time you wrote said proposal.
Also did we ever had a bomb/potato that exploded night 1? Seems a bit weird to me to read that as a "sign" 'cause I'm pretty sure we never had that and it certainly would only or mostly help Mafia if we had such a hot potato, no matter if it was in townie or mafia starting hands.

Town plan to communicate targets with the pirate.

Everyday the person being lynched should propose a target for the pirate.

After the person being lynched is revealed as town the pirate should decide if they want to go for target the person or no.

If the pirate dies, we lynch the person nominated.

If the pirate lives:
- reveal if you get no role
- hide if you get a role

Simple and secure.

I nominate farfalla.

Reasons:
- her plan to use the role to save doctor or hoe is bad, it a 50/50 chance at best, the pirate can die any night and many more things needs to line up for this to be relevant.
- the doctor is tied protecting her every night, if we confirm her to be scum the doctor would stop being wasted every night, if we confirm her to be townie the doctor can justify protecting her every night, if you steal her role it will be safer on the pirate.
- she was paranoid about demon sending her the bomb but was surprised when I told her that she is probably the best night kill, she said she doesn't need doctor on her.
- she accepted my offer to lynch me today and lynch gry after at the speed of light, but tried to distance her self from the term and condition that came with that, if she was happy to accept, why did she never mention that she will lynch gry the next day, scum try to lay low, it not in her best interest to attract attention to herself.
- when I proposed this plan to her in the middle of the day she ignored it, even tho she was happy to discuss pirate usage today, my plan somehow wasn't worth addressing.

The next person to be lynched tomorrow, please do the same tomorrow if the pirate doesn't die tonight.
So you wanna use the pirate as a suicide detective/townie confirmer? In that case shouldn't we rather use the pirate on someone who most of us agree to be sus instead of just you since we can use pirate only once? There are a lot of people who have more sus cloud thant farf atm, myself sadly included due me forgetting my vote on day 1 and people somehow assuming I'm always crazy active when I'm usually more active in bigger games with more roles and game mechanics to analyze/think/discuss about.

I'll change my vote to you then. Dunno if pirate will listen to your reasons though. Think he/she should decide themselves.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I was just wondering why you wanted to vote for Demon when your vote was on Shad when you quoted Shad who clearly wasn't on getting to lynch Demon. Without posts it's hard to see when you changed your vote or how long your vote was on somebody else before you changed it, so your proposal seemed to come out of nowhere when we had most votes on me and Shad during that time you wrote said proposal.
Also did we ever had a bomb/potato that exploded night 1? Seems a bit weird to me to read that as a "sign" 'cause I'm pretty sure we never had that and it certainly would only or mostly help Mafia if we had such a hot potato, no matter if it was in townie or mafia starting hands.



So you wanna use the pirate as a suicide detective/townie confirmer? In that case shouldn't we rather use the pirate on someone who most of us agree to be sus instead of just you since we can use pirate only once? There are a lot of people who have more sus cloud thant farf atm, myself sadly included due me forgetting my vote on day 1 and people somehow assuming I'm always crazy active when I'm usually more active in bigger games with more roles and game mechanics to analyze/think/discuss about.

I'll change my vote to you then. Dunno if pirate will listen to your reasons though. Think he/she should decide themselves.
My plan is to make sure we know who he targeted without him saying anything, since the lynched person get revealed, his could be the one to transmit the message.

I'm open to suggestions, I believe farf to be a good pick for few reasons but most importantly:

- as you said she is a safer pick, meaning we aren't asking the pirate to kill himself, increasing the chance he accept our request.
- she is in my opinion the most likely night kill if she is town, if the doctor agrees he is already protecting her, so she won't die from being confirmed.
- if she is scum, the doctor would still be protecting her and therefore we basically don't have a doctor all game.

I'm open for suggestions, let me know who you would want to nominate.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
No, they will be 2 people dead in that case.

If the pirate dies on farf, mafia will still kill normally.
The chances the doctor would stop a kill while the pirate dies pirating are extremely low.

If you believe that the doctor will go for farf, they are even lower, but you dont have to.
Pirate is in the same priority group as mafia. They can (by chance) kill the pirate before steal from Farfs. The pirate dies, and we think they died from Farfs, while in reality they died from mafia kill. This is a plausibility. That's why for the pirate confirm, we'd want the doc to know when the pirate does their thing.


~
You feel like I'm forcing you to agree or that you are scum? Not sure where you got that from.
Read my post again and if you agree do vocally support it, since that will be the pro town thing to do.
This indicates that not agreeing with you is anti-town.



This town what I sad bunch with trust issues, all you have to do is say.

If shad dies town, I believe pirate should (fill the blank), not wait for me to be dead to state your opinion, since by then it already too late.
What? Once again, I have no idea what you are talking about. But I do think that the pirate doesn't have that much time to withhold their ability if we want to use it for confirmation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top