Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
WOOOOOOOT! Perfect victory! Congrats @Demonspeed and @GrySun! You guys were awesome teammates!
You did good town, I really think you needed a "Townie Cop" like in the first mafia game to have a better chance.
Also huge apology to @Riku I really didn't wanted to annoy you this badly but I thought after the Shad disaster you wouldn't be ready to let someone else get lynched just because you disliked him, so I dialed my whiny bitch scale extra high.
@digitaldude Were you really the doctor, dude? Who did you protect last night and what were you thinking doing that reveal of yours on day 3?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Game log / Night actions



Good game everyone.
Thank you all for joining and following to experience the beginnings of Mafia Game with us once again.

I am eager to see how the next 100 games will change this format. :vbunny​
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Game log / Night actions



Good game everyone.
Thank you all for joining and following to experience the beginnings of Mafia Game with us once again.

I am eager to see how the next 100 games will change this format. :vbunny​
Digi really was doc, doc with a hot potato. xD

The change depends on how many new roles gets accepted into the game, especially Mafia roles which help Mafia to deal with all the investigative roles and such. And maybe some 3rd roles and townie roles for the fun of it.^^
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,076
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Thxs a lot @Copy Panda @desin24 @Evil3ye for tghat 100th MG edition, and thxs to everyone who joined :zomg Congrats to the winners !

@Demonspeed I knew it lol :arf :handgun apologies @Tatsumaki, I changed my vote upon you to save my skin, as I said you were not among my priority suspects list, but I didnt trust you, as all your actions were favoring mafia or I felt so, I thought you were traitor or lover, most likely. Hope you were not upset when I said you played pro scum. :pout


I enjoyed the fact we couldnt rely on roles/claims/hints even tho i found it difficult but challenging. The pool voting has probably some advantages, but the main issue I have with it, is that unless someone keeps doing a chart like Shad did, it's impossible to track vote timing. While voting on thread allows us to check when a player choose to cast a vote or change it, and speculates about it.


Shad ended up right about gry lol, I trusted gry like 1st 2 days, but when I came back from work yesterday I felt something was wrong with him. But James and Demon were pretty much obvious Mafia from start and yet we failed to lynch them. I was wrong about Sam, I was suspecting him mainly due to the voting on 1st Day.

We were utterly obliterated we couldnt get rid of a single mafia. :pout

 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,891
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Thank you for hosting this game @Copy Panda @Evil3ye and @desin24 - Short, but definitely a game that will be remembered 😊❤
Congratulations to the winners!
I liked the concept of a vanilla game, its fresh and really had us playing in a different way - town sucks at this we see 😂 Lets practice more
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
This was a good game, we got destroyed but it was still enjoyable, fun and memorable.

I want to thank the hosts, the deadpad was just as fun as the game thread, I expected the hosts to be angry at me for ruining game 100, but they were very nice and kept the deadpad invested in the game until the last second.

Thank you @shinobi for your activity in the deadpad, it was fun talking to you.

The poll voting is overall an improvement, most importantly it makes hosting a lot more easy and fun, I may not always be here to add the vote viewer but with just some tweaks it can became usable by everybody.

~
Congratulation to the mafia team, you did amazing.

James: I'm very impressed by your performance, I may have been tricked by you more than other people, but even in general you did super well, you explained tsome of your tactics on D3 in the deadpad they worked perfectly, overall better performance than last game you won as town.


@Demonspeed: I actually laughed a lot, your ability to argue against your teammate is amazing, in D2 you were the person that sounded the most willing to lynch Gry, even tho I expect this of you, it still amazing how consistent you are at it, I also notice that since people don't trust you, this actually end up helping your teammate, since people feel that agreeing with you is bad since you are bad, some 4D Chess dude, that potato gave you diplomatic immunity xD

@GrySun: A lot of people will say Gry was the best town, for Gry this was just a Tuesday, blame yourself for thinking that Gry playing like a townie means that he is, if you really appreciated how good he is, you will understand that is impossible to get clean swiped with a town gry in the team. The only reason I knew he was mafia is because he "tunneled". Gry doesn't tunnel ever. Gry I laughed a lot when you started sharing stories about how traumatized you are from that game with me with @Tatsumaki, it sounded so belivable, I had to remind myself that Robot can't feel xD Stop trying to simulate human emotions xD

Please when you have time, tell me the weaknesses you exploited in me and how to patch them, it not fun if it always this easy!

~
Town, I think we had fun even with this bad loss, hopefully we all take something from this game to improve.

@Lambu I tried my best to argue in a polite way but it was hard, I hope this didn't affect your perception of me, please do lower your expectations tho, even tho you tell me what my problem is, I can't actually fix it, I'm trying to do slow adjustment every game, if you expect it to be solved by next game you will keep getting disappointed :(

@Farfalla I believe you did well, you are always a priority night kill, every time you die I blame doctor for it.
Thank you for being nice to me in the middle of that messy argument on D2, I appreciate the efforts it must have taken.
At the end when you died hoe, I felt like a Dad who knew better what was good for you xD You did need to be pirated xD

@digitaldude I wanted to blame you for Farf's death but It can happen to anybody, I'm just happy that you knew she was an important person to protect, N2 you outplayed yourself but It also fair to assume mafia won't risk it, your reveal D3 I still don't understand tho.

@Riku You technically played really good, got unlucky a lot but mostly you lacked player knowledge, now you know who Gry is, the effort it takes to get him lynched and much more, I hope you play again and take your revenge, sorry if you felt like I was disrespectful or toxic, I can't keep up a good face when more and more good players join the mafia man against me, I'm just not that good of a player.

@Erinyes, @Tatsumaki and @MarmaladeSky you need to reconsider your play style, since I join this forum I see you play the same way and die the same way: Go with whatever lynch doesn't put you at risk until it is your turn to be lynched, you need to understand that a vet always spawn mafia, that vet will play more townie than you, he will kill the others vets at night, by D4 he will lynch you, it a dead end, my suggestion is turn it around, it the vet player who is the danger, he needs to prove to you that he is worth keeping alive by having impactful contributions, expect more from them, do the same thing mafia does, get rid of them, then in the end game you will be facing people at your level and have a chance to win, never forget that we noobs have the numbers!!! Sorry if this sounds harsh :/

@SirSamuel016 you should be a reward for trying to make the game more friendly, your D3 was amazing even with the timezone issue, I hope you can keep having enough time to play like this.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
GG! When I have some more time later or tomorrow I'll share my thoughts, was difficult playing this MG while being quite busy and need to do some things I delayed now :XD Was a fun game but more comments gonna come later.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,610
Gender
Female
Country
China
thank you everyone for playing this game 100! once again im very grateful to have been to host this milestone game. despite the busy work that comes with it, hosting is ultimately one of my fave hobbies online.

thank you to my fellow hosts @Evil3ye and @desin24 for setting this game up! we relatively easily ended up on settling on this idea and comp, was pleasant making this game with them.

congratulations to james gry and demon who made it through unscathed! very impressive. does wonders for the mafia win rates too. initially i was concerned mafia might need a little help but turns out you guys were very strong on your own.

once again, thank you everyone!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Also huge apology to @Riku I really didn't wanted to annoy you this badly but I thought after the Shad disaster you wouldn't be ready to let someone else get lynched just because you disliked him, so I dialed my whiny bitch scale extra high.
No worries. I always read you either scum or an asshat, and I'm glad it was scum. You might want thank Sam, because I didn't even consider any serious butthurt happening before he came in to be the guardian angel. I only backed down because I didn't want to personally attack anyone. Basicly Sam came in and saved you, because I were 110% sure you were scum. I was just letting my keyboard sing in hopes of you slipping up.

I must say well played. Atleast Gry noticed my post at the end, that these voting groups don't make sense with internal relationships, so I pretty much knew we were fucked already back then. Also realized that Gry was being way too agreeable with me on the last quarter of the day.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But thanks anyone for hosting and playing!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
@Riku You technically played really good, got unlucky a lot but mostly you lacked player knowledge, now you know who Gry is, the effort it takes to get him lynched and much more, I hope you play again and take your revenge, sorry if you felt like I was disrespectful or toxic, I can't keep up a good face when more and more good players join the mafia man against me, I'm just not that good of a player.
No worries. You'll eventual learn what is too much. I know Gry and I have played with him several times, so don't get too cocky there. He dropped to neutral after D1 and on the last day he licked my ass just a tiny bit too much. But not like I could do anything at that point. He is indeed a great player.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
At the end when you died hoe, I felt like a Dad who knew better what was good for you xD You did need to be pirated xD
Please lemme punch you @_@


Gratz Friend, Marcie and James! What a way to make the 100th memorable :handgun 😭 And thx the host for this flawless and interesting game ❤ I'd write more but I'm still too salty lmao.

Ah! Been a pleasure to play with my town mates as well. Sorry DD for not trusting you in N1, and to the rest for the mislynches / misblocks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top