Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
hmm why did james rye and samuel vote erinyes
Under radar, little secretive, and she voted for Demon in the hot potato situation, which is a little odd. (since if Lamby blows and flips mafia, that confirm Demon)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

bc they re scums ( I'm sure one of them is, probably both) trying to save a scum likely :catshrug
Oh, this was a very scum-like answer.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Erin is little sus now, since lynching Demon with the potato situation seems a little early now.
I didnt lynch anyone. I cast my vote this morning before going to work, bc Demon is among my highly suspicious players its nothing personnal nnor the vote is locked,, it's not like hes going to die, i have more votes than him . and i mentioned i most likely will change it depending on how things will turn when I'm back. Why demon is suddenly cleared by passing the potato to Lambu, did I miss something ?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I didnt lynch anyone. I cast my vote this morning before going to work, bc Demon is among my highly suspicious players its nothing personnal nnor the vote is locked,, it's not like hes going to die, i have more votes than him . and i mentioned i most likely will change it depending on how things will turn when I'm back. Why demon is suddenly cleared by passing the potato to Lambu, did I miss something ?
Makes sense, didn't know when you voted. Demon isn't exactly cleared yet. But if Lambu explodes and is mafia, it mean the person who gave him the potato, Demon, is town.

This though relies on the assumption that the potato will explode.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Eh.. Why probably both? You think they are saving Tatsu?
I dont know, im assuming, but that sudden train is clearly suspicious, as i said, definitely one of them is mafia either taking advantgage of the sudden train, or possibly both could be. or maybe a lover case (possibly tatsu and one of them ?) i wont be surprised in any case. Why do you think both suddenly are going for me ?

if anything, I can tell you i'm definitely a town, you're free to trust who you want. But if you dont choose wisely at this rate we re done.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But if Lambu explodes and is mafia, it mean the person who gave him the potato, Demon, is town.
True, i didnt consider that, yup demon case can wait, to check on lambu potential death, but we don't know when the potato will blow.

I cast my vote before going to work I don't remember at what time but it was around 9/10 am in my time zone, like 8/9hrs ago or so.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Sam voted James earlier today though. Could be mafia move to blend and lower suspicion, but still doesn't directly support the fact that they'd be a team.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
hmm why did james rye and samuel vote erinyes
Because I said so and gave my reasons why. Can't vote on either Riku/Gry because nobody else would support that plus there is the possibility that Lambu was the scum in the Shad vote train. Demon's case is Lambu's case depending if Lambu blows up today and what his alignment was if he does go boom today. If not then we can worry about Demon tomorrow and maybe Lambu will just give it back to him in a "no, u" way. Wouldn't it be weirder if I said I'd vote Erin and didn't vote Erin?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Erinyes No sudden train from my side, I wrote hours ago that I vote for you. I can check back if you want.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Actually, I am back for one last comment about Digi's claim as I checked through the secondary list to see why the heck he would come out as doc now: Either he is the real doc, he is a townie hoping doc protects him when mafia believes his bait or he is the traitor and wants to be recruited before the game is over. Those are the only reasons I can see him claiming doc.

Also I will vote on Erin, because she has flown under the radar of most, because I see no votes on either gry and riku so no use starting a 1 vs 1 if nobody else takes interest in it, demon I cannot vote because I don't know if his potato play gonna save us or destroy us until Lambu dies today and we get to see his role. Plus thanks to his potato vote I only have to worry about either Riku or Gry being the dangerous pro mafia player, so that helps a bit. Would help even more though if Lambu was the mafia because then my worries about Riku and Gry are pretty much void. Those guys are too good to pile on Shad with more than 1 mafia votes.

And that's it, I'm back in a few hours.
There, that was like 7 hours ago. That ain't "sudden".
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
But why not sam or tatsu then ? why did nt you mention them ?

But I did. In another post.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holy crap, you can really see every vote movement with this app. But those intervals are automatic not whenever a vote was done or changed, right? Because I remember Sam voting after I had voted but our votes show up at the same time in the last interval. God, I had no idea... where is this link in the opening post, how do you guys have it and I don't? This is huge!

So it was Gry first, then Farf 2nd then Lambu 3rd which was the tie with the votes on me as I had been leading 3-2 to that point then Riku moves his vote from me to Shad causeing it to be 4-2. Then Tatsu comes in as 5th voter and afterwards mine as 6th and Sam as last day voter on me.



I am paying poorly attention because there is nothing for me to do but vote and all I got is nothing because everyone could be scum for all I know.

How is that pm info sharing when you guys saw my post being deleted? It's pm sharing if we quote game-related action stuff from the hosts, not our usual day talk with hosts. Besides me complaining isn't proving anything, I could complain both as townie and as mafia. I used that argument to show you how little attention I was paying. So much that Panda told me the poll had the timer for the day phase when I asked why there hasn't been a link to the day counter website yet.

Shouldn't this link be posted in the open post? Not everyone is app-affin or knows that those polls can be tracked.

Wow, very dismissive, I can see why Shad flipped out on you. Thankfully that's what I'm gonna do, playing WHIII is more fun than this Vanilla game. Without a det or at least a spy we were at the mercy of Mafia to begin with. Maybe if pirate had used his role early on to proof two towns it could have gone differently, though it also would have taken 2 targets away for mafia to pick from for night kills to get a doc and prostitute. They still got our best role though so it didn't matter what pirate could or could not have done.

If any hosts gonna make a new vanilla game, I certainly won't sign up for it. Maybe that's why we had so little players.



See, this is the problem with writing big posts as a not-english speaker? You correct stuff because you ain't allowed to edit and then new stuff pops up and demands attention and it gets bigger and bigger. In big games I could get up to 5-6 notifications while writing a post to one reply. One good thing about this Vanilla game is it player pool as it is way smaller than usual games.

I sus Riku and Gry, hoping that Lambu is Mafia who freaks out over the potato. If Lambu is town, then chances are high Demon is scum and getting rid of another player using the potato. Thing about that is we don't know until it goes boom and then it might be too late depending on our lynch. Otherwise I doubt Erin because of the single vote outside. I moved my vote because I believed me doing a solo on Digi would just be used against me for trying to stay outside the vote train on Shad. I also believed that most voters on Shad are probably town, as mafia would rather like to hide solo in a large voter poll than with 2 players, meaning the other two are outside, either on me 2 votes plus penalty vote, Gry with 2 votes or on someone else with a single vote. That leaves only Demon, Erin, you and digi.

If digi's claim is correct, though I dunno if he really would just open up as doc but I cannot see why he would try to bait mafia kill so my guess is that he is actually the doc, then that leaves you, demon and erin. Your post about the whole Shad thing with our pros was what got me thinking that chances are high one of them were scum to purposefully egg Shad on to cause that train wreck due the growing toxicity. If so then only Lambu, Gry and Riku are high profile targets as they made the most beef with Shad. With Lambu potentially dying today anyway, which could proof or doom Demon, that only leaves Gry and Riku in my opinion. And since you opened up that theory when nobody else has means you are less likely mafia because why would you risk a pro mafia player? So my best guesses are Riku/Gry, Demon and Erin as mafia team. Maybe Tatsu as well but that goes to the same aspect as me, so I gotta give him the same benefit of wanting to vote for a large group as I had done, so I'd leave him out and focus on those 4.

Hope that helps. I leave for a couple hours, no use to stay and get mad. Doesn't help anyone.
There in the last section where I give Sam benefit of doubt because of his theory out that it was weird that pro players like Gry, Lambu and Riku would keep going on and on with Shad over several posts and vote for him due his toxicity. And while I cannot fully trust Tatsu, I cannot blame her, I wrote him again ugh, for voting the same way as I had done.
Like a lot depends on the potato, if Lambu dies as Mafia today Demon cannot be Mafia, if Lambu dies town Demon is most likely scum. If Lambu dies as Mafia it most likely means neither Riku nor Gry are Mafia, as even if they were pissed off they are too good to pile on a townie with more than 1 Mafia vote. And you, well, you got in because so far because of all the people you have flown best under radar, writing mostly short posts, worrying about the traitor, highly doubt pirate is traitor btw like that would be too mean, and usually acting a bit clueless which Sam already called you out on it.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'm sorry Erin but I'm voting you, You're not in my trusted list and anyway I have to save myself as I have 3 votes as of now.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gry is the only one who hasn't voted yet.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry is thinking :notlikethis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is still like an hour right?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
A tie now... strange.
Really? With Tatsu and Gry votes missing, Tatsu's vote on erin was a no-brainer, digi. Same for erin most likely moving her vote from Demon to Tatsu for the same reason. What matters now is who Gry votes and what Lambu does with his votechange if he changes his vote at all.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It's basically just between James and Erin for me, I don't think I suspect Tatsu, as that would also cascade into making me distrust Sam.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@GrySun An hour and 15 minutes I think. We probably get a "60 minutes" left from host sometime soon.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
This. This thing I bolded.
I almost feel attacked because of how well it sums up my current situation.

Anyway for your question
Sam, I'm not sure what to add. He was quite absent the first two days but was quite active today. However it doesn't feel forced ? It doesn't feel like a forced activity to be there at all costs to avoid suspicions. He's proud about being right about Shad, well he has the right to. I do not feel like he's rubbing it in our face but the "I told you so" isn't necessary since what's done is done. Once again I don't get a mafia read of his current play. Mafia Sam is the one who is more pushy about things and details from my experienced. Trying to take the lead to be seen as the towniest possible. So I wouldn't put him in my current lynch list.

Lambu, It's true that I """"disregarded"""" him to easily to potato situation but there is always the possibility of him surviving long enough to pass the potato. I never put him in my distrust list personally since he seemed consistent, but I'm not sure what he looks like as mafia because he was always townie when I played with him and he doesn't feel different from these times. He's very mad at Demon because of the HP lol, it could both be seen as an angry townie because if he dies it will make town situation even more dire or angry mafia that is scared of being ejected when he was doing so well. I wouldn't say I trust him, just that I have no reason to distrust him right now.

Demon, well...I guess I'm happy he felt bad for me since that's the reason I'm not in Lambu's shoes. It does seem weird to not choose me since I was in most players distrust list while Lambu was quite trusted so that didn't help Demon's case. I should probably be more inquisitive as to why I wasn't chosen but I'm townie so it's not like choosing me would have been better. All in all I was quite unimpressed by Demon's performance this game. I don't remember anything noteworthy from him beside this whole potato ordeal, that's why he was in my distrust list, I think he is usually more inquisitive and making lucid comments. He has a very weird vibe.

If Lambu explodes as mafia that clears Demon (and gives town a brief break), if he doesn't well...

@Lambu if you don't explodes, do you know who you will give the HP to ? (I'm sorry if you already said it and I missed it)

It always takes me so much time to type these posts like damn.
I will make Demon go boom if that miracle happens.

Tho depending on my mood I might just give it to you or James, or Sam for ruffling my feathers. Birb's gotta be unpredictable :lambirb

That said, Im 99% sure Im dead by the end of today, Day 4 for a potato explosion is too late for a game of this size, so this is just wishful thinking on my part.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If no one is going for James lynch I should move to Tatsumaki. Any other option?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
coincidentally all the persons i suspect end up voting for me, :grumble had to change my vote to save my skin, sorry tatsu even though you re among my suspects list I would have preferred to go for Sam or James rather than you . But you re just proving me you re either a scum or a traitor or lover, your voting so far have always been to save or advantage the persons i suspect the most. You re playing pro scum.

Change vote to tatsu.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top