I was speaking about the team clones (Erza and co) to trick Kyria. When Kyria slashed through them, it was water so, yes, no substance.I don’t think they are illusions as the spell Gottfried requires multiple wizards, so they have to have substance to compliment the spell, and since Gemini is involved they would have the same power for the job, and Wendy is currently higher than most of the team right now.
For Hisui and Yukino, yes, they are real as Gemini could really copy them and their powers.
I don't think Lucy has the magic power to duplicate "real" Erza, Natsu and Grey (clones with abilities). Or then, she has to create only Erza to low diff Kyria.
As for Wendy, she grew, but she's still not Erza's or Natsu's level. Waiting for Grey's battle to judge but I still can't see Wendy above him as well. So, no, she is not currently higher than most of the team. This Arc shows up great improvements : we saw Lucy and Wendy highly grown. Wait and see Erza and Gray's soon.




