- Joined
- Dec 6, 2006
- Messages
- 91
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
We are on the top of the league!
Damn its good be on an Arsenalfan these days.

Damn its good be on an Arsenalfan these days.

Why?Well, good luck for your countries games, except if you are from Cazaquistan and Azerbaijan, Montenegro, Poland and Finland :P


Why? Because those nations are playing against Portugal in the group... and we are in a tough situation (3rd place x( ). I guess I cant wish them luck :PWhy?
BTW, for you, what is the stongest football league? (for me is Seria A :thumb or the Premiere League)
Second question: In the match Celtic Glasgow - Milan, Dida, the GK, simulated?![]()
keep the faith brotherWe are on the top of the league!
Damn its good be on an Arsenalfan these days.
Yea it's the top three. but to be honest I think we'll be second at the very least. Both Fiorentina and Villa are playing in Greece (no home games, one game per) and our arena is very strong, so I don't think Fiorentina can beat us on home terf. Plus, our transfers this season kick ass, I wouldn't be surprised if big name teams start buying our players next season. Juve is already eyeing Papastathopoulos before he gets older and gets more expensive.I'm not familiarized with UEFA Cup's rules in the group stage. How many teams per group can pass to the next round? If its 3, then AEK has everything to do it, but I believe they will place after Fiorentina and even Villareal (although Vilareal is weaker this year).
Haha, speaking of the Italian League, today I started playing the oldschool CM 01-02 again :P It was very nostalgic. Do you guys remember Lazio's team in 2001? Peruzzi, Zauri, Pancaro, Nesta, Stam, Mendieta, Veron, Fiore, Kovacevic, Crespo... xD omg!
sigh... the Lazio was a great team... That team could kicks Manchester and Barcellona's asses... 
lol so true! It was a shame what happened to Lazio. The same happened with Leeds united and Fiorentina, although Lazio in 2000 was extreme. The proof is they got the Serie A that year (or 1999, dont remember) against opponents like Juve (with Zidane, Thuram, Vieri, Iuliano, Zambrotta, Montero, Pessoto, Del Piero and Nedved) and Milan and Inter always had amazing teams. If I remember correctly, Lazio and Roma dominated for 2 or 3 years at that timesigh... the Lazio was a great team... That team could kicks Manchester and Barcellona's asses...
![]()
Actually Aek has Rivaldo now..About your group, if 3 teams go trough, then AEK should move up, specially because Vilareal is far weaker this season. I'd say fiorentina is the favorite. They have a very nice team and they are, in my view, one of the favorites to win the UEFA cup, along with Bayern, Atletico Madrid and Tottenham
haha now i get what you meant :P I just saw in youtube! Haha what a poor act! He was going straight after the intruder when he decided to fall :P I wonder why he did it... he was loosing the match. The only thing he won was a suspension for the next 2 CL's gamesSecond question: In the match Celtic Glasgow - Milan, Dida, the GK, simulated?![]()
