I indeed looked at it but it is okay , you also like to change topic when i prove you wrong but won't admit .
He didn't really disagree you can look back , but whatever , i don't have any pleasure debating shit that have been told in the first arc .
I can debate whether ancient one can match irregular or whether FH have any influence on zahard , those are complex subject that are not really clear .
But when people say that FH may possibly made a shinsoo contract or got they power by some contract when there is no evidence off that , why would i waste my time debating something that has no basis in the manwha ?
Provide evidence and i would gladly debate you but saying it is likely or it is possible , when there is no evidence is cool , i don't want to be harsch but i don't debate people on they fantasies or hypothesis .
I think Zahard could wipe out the entirety off TOG by himself and it is likely , but i won't debate anyone on that , because we don't know how far above are irregular compared to non irregular .
I have no problem with
@sazon , but i don't have to debate thing that i think have no basis and that there is nothing yet that prove it .
Saying that FH are not real irregular , what i am supossed to say to that ?