Chapter Tower of God Chapter 539 Spoilers & Discussion

Do you think it's better for Baam to work under Traumerei or to stay with FUG?

  • Baam becoming a Lo Po Bia is better

    Votes: 16 14.3%
  • Staying with FUG is better

    Votes: 60 53.6%
  • Equally bad

    Votes: 36 32.1%

  • Total voters
    112
  • Poll closed .

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
What you're saying may be true. Judging by how Baam was left abandoned in the cave, it is clear that she was unable to take care of him at that time. I think she was is either dead or insane.

But even if getting out of the tower is harder than voiding an admin contract, we do know that Baam was taken outside the tower at one point or else he wouldn't be irregular.
I think this was only made possible because he was inert material, dead. I don't see living beings coming and going, unless it's through higher floors but that's impossible right now.

If I had to picture how GongBang does it, it is by data coming and going, maybe raw materials, or beings like androids (we already know most of them are creations anyways).
 

aidkim

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2022
Messages
249
Reaction score
437
Age
24
Country
Germany
And for real, most of you are just agreeing to this because you want a Baam fuck boy fucking all the zahard princesses. What anyone knows this will NEVER happen because SIU is frustrated with relationships and won't let his protagonist get along in any aspect of it.
No, I don't fuck with this because of that. I am just accepting that if this will happen Baam needs to go with the flow for now. Him "acting like an irregular" will get his friends and everyone in FUG that is here killed.
 

PlotArmouredTitan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
3,460
Age
27
Country
Nigeria
Yes I do like that. Because Traumerei is an Irregular as well it's at least certain that we won't have Baam having a sudden power up allowing him to reach his level or something.
Even if Baam could fight Rei, the real problem is the scale of the fight.

Everyone in the nest would be in danger of getting crushed by two elephants simply fighting each other.

The only way to win this is by using the joestar method :3c
 
Last edited:

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Troymerei just knows that Baam has enough potential to get to him alive in the midst of so many battles.

He doesn't know about the thorn

He doesn't know about RT and BT

He doesn't know about Levi

He doesn't know about the Sun.

Imagine when he finds out that Baam is a monster far beyond what he can handle?

Wang Wang had an instinctive and unhealthy loyalty to Rei, but just because he couldn't be controlled, he lived on a leash.

To think that this will be good for Baam in any instance is insane.

And for real, most of you are just agreeing to this because you want a Baam fuck boy fucking all the zahard princesses. What anyone knows this will NEVER happen because SIU is frustrated with relationships and won't let his protagonist get along in any aspect of it.
Pkus, AA won't let Baam.
 

Lumini

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 18, 2022
Messages
35
Reaction score
120
Age
24
Country
Germany
btw, something struck me as interesting in the chapter: Leviathan said Rei is “the one who forced me to feed on those disgusting memories”

He brought up before that he was fed filthy emotions and now mentioned memories. I wonder what’s up with that? If Träumerei dumped his “disgusting memories” on Leviathan, then those might have to do with how he said that he’s used to being betrayed by someone who’s in love.
 

aidkim

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2022
Messages
249
Reaction score
437
Age
24
Country
Germany
btw, something struck me as interesting in the chapter: Leviathan said Rei is “the one who forced me to feed on those disgusting memories”

He brought up before that he was fed filthy emotions and now mentioned memories. I wonder what’s up with that? If Träumerei dumped his “disgusting memories” on Leviathan, then those might have to do with how he said that he’s used to being betrayed by someone who’s in love.
That might also have something to do with his memory issues. Good catch.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
btw, something struck me as interesting in the chapter: Leviathan said Rei is “the one who forced me to feed on those disgusting memories”

He brought up before that he was fed filthy emotions and now mentioned memories. I wonder what’s up with that? If Träumerei dumped his “disgusting memories” on Leviathan, then those might have to do with how he said that he’s used to being betrayed by someone who’s in love.
My ex used the same tactic. It didn't make a Leviathan, just an ulcer.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm sorry but this is the best Baam can get versus a millennia-old Irregular. This isn't Baam being bossed around by Mashenny where I would agree that he should tell her to fuck off. He either does whatever the fuck Rei wants him to by being blackmailed or takes this deal which is still bad for him but is a bit better. This way he might get some influence in the family by marrying the princesses and being another irregular. idk what you want him to do.
The problem here is not the situation he's in, it's that you think something good will come out of it.

I honestly can't understand this perspective.

All of Yas and WW's past was to show us what happens if Baam accepts this proposal.

Baam getting influence, really, Baam? He alone? No way
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, I don't fuck with this because of that. I am just accepting that if this will happen Baam needs to go with the flow for now. Him "acting like an irregular" will get his friends and everyone in FUG that is here killed.
I really didn't mention names, I wasn't even referring to you at this point, I didn't generalize precisely because of that.

Baam accept it or not, his friends are going to die, one way or another.

I already said, the situation is death or death, the difference is which do you prefer?
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,334
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
That or Gustang shows up and blows the whole situation up.

Though I sort of hope not because I just love the idea of Baam being in a situation he can't punch his way out of. Characters talking is so much more exciting to me than characters fighting right now.

Speaking of exciting the way Traumerei's dialogue suggested a future where the 10 families all have a different stances on Baam and where that whole side of things is expanded is so exciting to me. That is a future I'm into in a way I never was for FUG vs the 10 Familes because there is so much more room to do interesting things there, IMO.
This is something I've been thinking about... how does bam talk his way out of this one? The main issue here would appear to be that traumerei is not exactly a reasonable person. He doesn't view tower residents as people (he pretty much told a mother that her feelings for her children were worthless and discarded wang wang because he dared being angry at traumerei off handedly killing his wife), his memory does appear to be quite selective and pretty much does whatever suits him. The translation is wonky at time so I am not sure if there is wiggle room in there that allows bam to say no while also not being killed instantly. I am surprised that traumerei is so willing to kill bam in general considering that bam to him is a human.

I suppose there is another scenario we have to consider: Bam accepts. Not because he wants twins but rather because he is running out of options. Even if the leviathan is all that and has the power to match traumerei bam simply lacks the skill to hold up against family heads. So bam accepting, leaving with traumerei and being on his way to breed with the regular princesses could be the trigger for the next arc. Heck, this could even be the trigger for the princess arc. With them scattering over gathering the 13 months or breeding with a power that could potentially rival zahard's...
 

lemo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2018
Messages
338
Reaction score
442
Age
61
Country
India
It's impossible to escape without Traumerei's approval so Baam will need to convince him somehow, whether by accepting his proposal or find another way out through words. That's the only way.
Yup, there's another bet upcoming. Another 'game'. Do you think jinsung, evk or sophia will show up to negotiate along with baam just like how karaka helped against yama and doom?
 

Epic_Rider

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
1,698
Reaction score
1,832
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
@Demonspeed Can I get a poll option that says equally bad? Because that's my answer to that question. Either way he's getting used. So "By whom" is sort of a wash to me.
I wouldn't say they're equally bad options. Baam, as of now, actually has some legitimate influence in FUG. He's moved past the stage where they were controlling him with hostages. Going to Lo Po Bia would be a regression.
 

aidkim

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2022
Messages
249
Reaction score
437
Age
24
Country
Germany
The problem here is not the situation he's in, it's that you think something good will come out of it.

I honestly can't understand this perspective.

All of Yas and WW's past was to show us what happens if Baam accepts this proposal.

Baam getting influence, really, Baam? He alone? No way
And why not? He might actually need to use his brain a little. Use some charisma, get some more characterization. I only said it would be good if this was offered in good faith. It isn't. Both options are dogshit but being married to a princess candidate and going there willingly would be a better starting base for him than being smacked by Rei and brought there.

The fundamental difference between Wang Wang and Baam is that Baam would already be the number 2 in strength in the whole family( maybe 4 if those two that can act instead of Rei are really strong)
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
The worst thing is that I actually see AA going crazy and coming up with a plan to attack the LPB base.

He gets extremely crazy when it comes to Baam.
Gee, I wonder why
 

aidkim

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2022
Messages
249
Reaction score
437
Age
24
Country
Germany
I really didn't mention names, I wasn't even referring to you at this point, I didn't generalize precisely because of that.

Baam accept it or not, his friends are going to die, one way or another.

I already said, the situation is death or death, the difference is which do you prefer?
Sorry about that then. I still take the option where Baam can go into the Lo Bo Pia not smacked around.
 
Top