- Joined
- Apr 17, 2022
- Messages
- 74
- Reaction score
- 275
- Age
- 27
- Country
-
Okay, Honestly, I just want your opinion on how would the known Zahard princess would be like if they've fallen in love with someone.
- Yuri
- Endrossi
- Anak
- Maschenny
- Lilial and Shilial
- Garam
Will they be a yandere? A tsundere? Just give me your two cents. Seriously though, I really want to see how a queen like Maschenny would be if she's in love with someone. Will she try to control every aspects of her lover's life? Will she be a jealous type? Will she try to murder them as a way to show her love?
- Yuri
- Endrossi
- Anak
- Maschenny
- Lilial and Shilial
- Garam
Will they be a yandere? A tsundere? Just give me your two cents. Seriously though, I really want to see how a queen like Maschenny would be if she's in love with someone. Will she try to control every aspects of her lover's life? Will she be a jealous type? Will she try to murder them as a way to show her love?