Yeah, but unlike Gojo I can only use it once and given the way domains work I can only ever block one domain at best, because we only get one after another active.
"Passing fingers can only be done by the dead, is done in bulk, and is received by players at the end of a night phase but before cursed fingers are counted for the next domain expansion."
This just means the one who got 2 fingers is the one doing a domain expansion tonight so like until I get fingers I can't do it and I won't get any fingers early on because I won't use my domain as using it without other active domains is pretty silly.
I'll throw out a random vote kill for now: Votekill Gajeel
Still for my domain to make sense there would be domains with lasting effects, else if my domain gets active I wouldn't have any domain effects to stop from occurring as their day/night circle would already be up and done with. Anyone here got a lasting effect? Like adding bullet-proof to another player for the rest of the game or giving a player a 50% chance to fail their night action for the rest of the game, etc?