Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
When I use my domain all other domain expansion effects occur. I assume that means I can "break/block/interrupt" currently running domain effects as they go on for a day and night circle.
So only the first sentence James said doesn‘t really make sense, but is probably an honest mistake given that next sentence already he speaks of preventing others from using theirs, which is aligned with his next post explaining it better:

No I meant, they won't work. When my domain is active all other domains are not.
So, I‘m suspicious of people making such a big deal of this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What little has been said so far is pretty standard day 1 mechanics understanding. I was confused about James describing his domain as the ultimate domain release valve only to say it does the opposite? Also Faust saying he has a night role when most roles are night roles anyway was a bit weird, but I feel like I'm nitpicking with that.
Fwiw Faust is a player from the „old days“, where I think they indeed hinted like that(night role/i have a role etc).
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I think I missed that, Im still waiting for James to clarify how is he so sure of what his domain does based on his description. <<< @James Rye
Asked hosts ? I mean at least for me at first i misunderstood what my domain means so i just asked away and they explained



Just ask bro if your domain is confusing for clarification
They answered me at least
(Watch because of me, pms are flooding in and hosts need more work to do)


Ah okay, would be good to hear your thoughts before the days end


Any thoughts on the game so far?
So far, don't get why lambu wanted to reveal say outright domains in day 1, for day 1 at least i think it better to be vague about what you say, too early for townie
Good and bad domains, cuz it won't cause mafia to target because of it

It could be a reason to do so as they don't know roles early on and nothing have been set yet on who trusted and who isn't
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
First one is a wild card, politely asking stuff and not stirring unrest, but he played like that before and was town so not indicative.
There’s a general detachment in his post, especially from his jokes that I don’t really like? Because he usually commits more and doesn’t play as safe? But yea…. It could be from a lack of enthusiasm for his role. It just feels weird.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Hm yeah Crescent's straightforward domain reference is a bonus, didnt take it into account, will read about her more.
I dont know what Gaj said that could be considered a trust increase.



Sam and James are on a fine line yes. First one is a wild card, politely asking stuff and not stirring unrest, but he played like that before and was town so not indicative. James confidence on what he does based on that weird phrasing is still confusing me as heck.
It's what / how he said it + the timing that made it feel genuine to me. Brb gonna drive.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
So only the first sentence James said doesn‘t really make sense, but is probably an honest mistake given that next sentence already he speaks of preventing others from using theirs, which is aligned with his next post explaining it better:



So, I‘m suspicious of people making such a big deal of this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Fwiw Faust is a player from the „old days“, where I think they indeed hinted like that(night role/i have a role etc).
Have you voted yet?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Have you voted yet?
You can see the votes in the sticky post.

So no. I do like making a 1st vote then locking/changing near the end if needed rather than do my only vote late, so probably soon.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Too much snark :pls

But then again my question was snarky:blushbirb
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Hm rereading, Faust seems fine for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Too much snark :pls

But then again my question was snarky:blushbirb
You get back what you put in :catshrug
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill Lambu. Kind of random but I also still don't like the herding feeling I got from his initial posts.

Will hopefully be back before days end but I have to head off for now.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't wanna seem like I'm always bullying the same people, but somehow the same people are almost always the most sus D1 to me, when there's low info overall. Is it their way of speaking or playing, idk.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Bit under 2 and a half hours to go, but there's not much to go on atm.

Gonna think on the porcelain chariot about how I'll vote but if anyone wants to ask me anything now is a good time while I'll be around.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I don't wanna seem like I'm always bullying the same people, but somehow the same people are almost always the most sus D1 to me, when there's low info overall. Is it their way of speaking or playing, idk.
Senpai i hope I'm one of them :wtf


I could feel hurt if I'm not, it's tradition
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That said I will for now !votekill Marmalade I really feel something off about the posts, seems nervous/distant. For so little activity she needed a long time to catch up and still had nothing much to say. Is what it is.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Senpai i hope I'm one of them :wtf
No. Which worries me.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

No way it works like that, or at least it would make the entire thing a meaningless chaos and worthless to keep track of.
I don't think that's impossible, not does it make anything more chaotic than not. At least for me my domain is completely unrelated to my role, I doubt it was placed there intentionally. So whether they randomized or not doesn't matter, it's another tool separate from roles that people are meant to make advantage of.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
You get back what you put in :catshrug
You reminding me too much of the guy who I mentioned before that I said was a cross between you and Vandred. He’s taken up calling me brat irl. :sexyarf Baiting my votekill

But right now I’m going to Votekill Faust

giving him that second vote
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Bit under 2 and a half hours to go, but there's not much to go on atm.

Gonna think on the porcelain chariot about how I'll vote but if anyone wants to ask me anything now is a good time while I'll be around.
Anyone particularly you feel town about?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Bit under 2 and a half hours to go, but there's not much to go on atm.

Gonna think on the porcelain chariot about how I'll vote but if anyone wants to ask me anything now is a good time while I'll be around.
You don't have any comments on even the little people shared regarding suspicions?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You reminding me too much of the guy who I mentioned before that I said was a cross between you and Vandred. He’s taken up calling me brat irl. :sexyarf Baiting my votekill
I know you like me :hee
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
And now the thread dies…. Again…
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Theres also people that rub me the wrong way like Crescent and Evil for their post structure and how they address stuff, same with how passive DD looks, like even more passive than usual.
What structure, I literally just missed 3/4 of the day, then tried to add at the only notable thing that happened on the first four pages, and that's it.

Can't add really much more yet to be honest, as there is not anyone that I can begin to trust.

Perhaps James for his indiscreetness. So, I wouldn't vote James.

Pretty indifferent about the rest so far.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Anyone particularly you feel town about?
It's wishywashy for the most part where no one really stands out but I do think Evil, yourself and Jinx are probably town. Things will probably clear up a bit day 2 and I hope that's the case for town's sake.

On the other end of the sus spectrum I was a bit sus of GB and Gajeel but I also don't want to add further fuel to the fire that is their votecount.

You don't have any comments on even the little people shared regarding suspicions?
Not particularly, the waters are muddiest Day 1 and I don't think there's a lot for me to add at this stage given what's already been discussed. I do think people should think wisely about their domains and if/when they pull the trigger on using theirs, and maybe consider finger allocation but I don't think the latter should be a forced thing either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top