Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
On the other end of the sus spectrum I was a bit sus of GB and Gajeel but I also don't want to add further fuel to the fire that is their votecount.
Ok this doesn‘t make sense. If they‘re notably sus for you then vote them. Why should you care about fueling the fire? Voting someone means you want them lynched, so you say you would vote them if they were in no danger of being lynched..???

Sam what gives?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
On the other end of the sus spectrum I was a bit sus of GB and Gajeel but I also don't want to add further fuel to the fire that is their votecount.
Well, congratz? you just did? Could you elaborate as to why you think they're on the other end of the sus spectrum?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It's wishywashy for the most part where no one really stands out but I do think Evil, yourself and Jinx are probably town. Things will probably clear up a bit day 2 and I hope that's the case for town's sake.

On the other end of the sus spectrum I was a bit sus of GB and Gajeel but I also don't want to add further fuel to the fire that is their votecount.



Not particularly, the waters are muddiest Day 1 and I don't think there's a lot for me to add at this stage given what's already been discussed. I do think people should think wisely about their domains and if/when they pull the trigger on using theirs, and maybe consider finger allocation but I don't think the latter should be a forced thing either.
Hm, people mentioned thoughts on James, Faust, GB, Lambs and Marm (as far as I recall), with some disagreements between them. So you could share what makes you trust Evil, Marcie and Jinx and distrust GB and Gaj... The "this is just D1, I don't feel strongly about anyone" bs is common for all, doesn't prevent people to share their thoughts further.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmph u.u
> "The day is dead, there's nothing to commnt on"
< "Actually, I don't feel like commenting"
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,385
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Aoi Todo is suppose to be one of the most proactive people :nah
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Samuel seems townie, also more serious than past games hmmm.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,775
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Ok this doesn‘t make sense. If they‘re notably sus for you then vote them. Why should you care about fueling the fire? Voting someone means you want them lynched, so you say you would vote them if they were in no danger of being lynched..???

Sam what gives?
I'm just stewing over it is all. I don't feel confident as I haven't got anything solid to go off at this stage other than vibe and what little they've said. Probably too early for me to be so critical of how I'd vote but it is what it is.

Well, congratz? you just did? Could you elaborate as to why you think they're on the other end of the sus spectrum?
Not getting too good a read of GB and he could be either but it's not uncommon for him to be like this. Gajeel's post aboout his domain and his attitude in the 2nd post raised an eyebrow. Not much to go off hence my confooshion on how I'll vote as I'd rather not be wrong in an ideal world.

Hm, people mentioned thoughts on James, Faust, GB, Lambs and Marm (as far as I recall), with some disagreements between them. So you could share what makes you trust Evil, Marcie and Jinx and distrust GB and Gaj... The "this is just D1, I don't feel strongly about anyone" bs is common for all, doesn't prevent people to share their thoughts further.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmph u.u
> "The day is dead, there's nothing to commnt on"
< "Actually, I don't feel like commenting"
The way they've posted so far has me thinking they're town, not really much more to add to that.

Aoi Todo is suppose to be one of the most proactive people :nah
Aoi Todo is a bit busy writing an analysis assignment amazing letter to Takada-chan.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Are we doing the passive/active thingy? The generic character reference hint?? I'm passive and the role does not fit my chara.

Just on my Gaj vote (as Evil mentioned) it was a revengy vote. I'm a sucker for playful types, sigh, will try to come up with a reasoned votelock soon.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,775
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I won't be trying to activate my domain tonight by the way, definitely want to save it for a bit.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oh now that you remind me, I will prolly try using mine tonight. Might as well.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,681
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Mine is somewhat luck-based, so I'll use it now to try to get on scum ways while we're all at 1 finger. After this night, I'll think about it further every night, altho it might remain a gamble throughout the game.

And I won't say I'm fine with any of those tied 3 being lynched (I think Misho often dies early and his uncooperative attitude is more often town than not; shared my thoughts on Gaj and my points and vote on Faust were more out of elimination), but I'm not confident about pulling anyone. On a second thought, among what those 3 shared, I'd actually fear lynching a night role the most (even tho those are comfortable mafia claims specially if they're not expecting another killer in game + the vaguest domain hint). So I'm torn... For now I prefer to see how those 3 people behave (tho don't think they'll post at all before the day ends) or what others do regarding them and decide from there.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
votekill sam

Don't like how he's passively attacking Lawlett about being suspicious when he hasn't said anything really at all...idk its like he is really trying to get inactives lynched in a nonaggressive way:catshrug
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Votekill DD just in case i forgot when in my class

The me now is kinda suspicious of DD, not much but it's good for a placeholder
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Wait only 1 hour left, damn day ended fast
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh hey gnut is playing
Funny
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What is that innate sorceror thingy peeps?
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,912
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Meh, not sure how to feel about the current top 3 to be honest. GB is impossible to read for me, Gajeel is one I often misunderstand as well.
As for Faust, have no problems with him so far this game.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Asked hosts ? I mean at least for me at first i misunderstood what my domain means so i just asked away and they explained



Just ask bro if your domain is confusing for clarification
They answered me at least
(Watch because of me, pms are flooding in and hosts need more work to do)
He did not word it that way
He said "I assume" which means he got that on his own.

What structure, I literally just missed 3/4 of the day, then tried to add at the only notable thing that happened on the first four pages, and that's it.

Can't add really much more yet to be honest, as there is not anyone that I can begin to trust.

Perhaps James for his indiscreetness. So, I wouldn't vote James.

Pretty indifferent about the rest so far.
I just found you going pretty safe about what you say, like you are not comfortable about freely speaking.


Sam is looking more suspicious in those last exchanges.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top