Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Any questions you want to ask me?
Where's your cheeky bastard aura? :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We still have like 3 or so people to vote and no definition, so people will rly move last min huh.
Im going through the options, like I could placehold but Im not satisfied with any choice rn
How sure are you about faust?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Also doesn't help to decide while walking in the street, I wont have time if I wait to get home.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Considering voting for someone with no votes (as usual) to avoid having to break the tie '-' I really don't know, feels like we are grasping at teeny tiny nothings atm.

Sam feels genuine to me. He's a bit less memeing in the latter half of this day phase, but other than that he doesn't really stand out to me. He's asking questions, he's trying to participate. Nothing wrong with that.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
To me he looks more like trying to participate than doing so. He was evasive or didn't seem to have proper thoughts on his comments when he got asked instead. At least that's how it felt.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Ok then Votekill EvilEye for now, Im considering moving to marm, faust, sam, dd
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Where's your cheeky bastard aura? :lambirb
It'll probably come back when I'm feeling better, sadly I'm experiencing health difficulties again with my stomach pain and bleeding issue resurfacing and then getting worse so I'm all over the place. Hoping the doc can fix me up tomorrow.

My 1% cheeky bastard comment for you: You keep reading me as scum when I'm town just like the last few games :fan Learn from your mistakes squab-kun
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Wait? GB is Lawl?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Bel and Gaj too, would leave bran, cres, james, asako for another day.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I just found you going pretty safe about what you say, like you are not comfortable about freely speaking.
Fair. I did not participate most of the day myself so saying stuff like some people were more quiet than usual would be hypocritical, which I mentioned. And as also already mentioned the time the game started was not ideal for me so I restrained from doing pseudo analysis so far, since I do not have full capacity to dive deep right now.

Will catch up an see if anything changed in meantime in terms of suspiciousness
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Wait what the fuck I read Evil as Erinyes, I'm fucking cooked don't mind me @Lambu
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
It'll probably come back when I'm feeling better, sadly I'm experiencing health difficulties again with my stomach pain and bleeding issue resurfacing and then getting worse so I'm all over the place. Hoping the doc can fix me up tomorrow.

My 1% cheeky bastard comment for you: You keep reading me as scum when I'm town just like the last few games :fan Learn from your mistakes squab-kun
Hm it doesn't have the same punch... :lambirb
Get well soon man, hopefully it doesn't get serious.

Wait? GB is Lawl?
Ye
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
To me he looks more like trying to participate than doing so. He was evasive or didn't seem to have proper thoughts on his comments when he got asked instead. At least that's how it felt.
Thats what I said, he's trying to partcipate :3 I get your take on this as well though, it's not like he has provided clear answers indeed - on the other hand I also understand him. As much as we can go "people always say that" this is a day 1 and we are just starting the game. It feels early to make state big things on just the interactions in this thread so far.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
No I'm wondering why I keep doing this to myself each game '-'
Decision making is a quality I do not posses
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top