Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Dear oh dear it's going to be like that again isn't it? :catshrug Yare yare @GrySun are you scum?

@gnut anything you want to share about your role? You've been very domain focused so far
Your vote can easily be seen as saving GB day 1. And overall the points you make don‘t sit well with me. Give me a better vote then,
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Your vote can easily be seen as saving GB day 1. And overall the points you make don‘t sit well with me. Give me a better vote then,
Not to defend sam...but in hind sight couldnt Bran's vote be seen as saving Gaj?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I also agree...killing Lambu and Lala sounds like a Gry thing xD
I don't think those two are exclusively Gry kills and could be easy-enough to try and pin on him or someone else who is cunning.

You put yourself in this situation Sam lol. So what's your role? At this rate, I'll be voting for you too
Well if you want to go along with townie tunnel vision and waste a lynch, go ahead. But, I'm not going to reveal my role because I don't want to, especially when you're the one asking honestly. It's a passive townie role like I've said before, but I'm not a vanilla by any stretch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Your vote can easily be seen as saving GB day 1. And overall the points you make don‘t sit well with me. Give me a better vote then,
You mightn't have much time but you could easily use what time you do have to question others on roles, ask the actives if they did anything (I did ping Marm and Faust but Marm hasn't been around since I asked and Faust ignored me), explore options... dare I say you're a bit short-sighted this day phase.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not to defend sam...but in hind sight couldnt Bran's vote be seen as saving Gaj?
Potentially; given he was changing his vote, what was a lock should also have guaranteed GB didn't get axed. Would've drawn attention to him a bit so could say it's doubtful but anything is possible I suppose.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Potentially; given he was changing his vote, what was a lock should also have guaranteed GB didn't get axed. Would've drawn attention to him a bit so could say it's doubtful but anything is possible I suppose.
I would agree if it was any other day besides day 1.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You mightn't have much time but you could easily use what time you do have to question others on roles, ask the actives if they did anything (I did ping Marm and Faust but Marm hasn't been around since I asked and Faust ignored me), explore options... dare I say you're a bit short-sighted this day phase.
I‘m using my time to react to what I see, going into questioning is for people with more time.

Sometimes the simple solution is the best one, often enough scum escape despite obvious saving attempts on D1. There‘s little info overall, so I‘ll be judging based on what‘s there.

If anything putting more votes on you shows well how you and others react to that, good enough for me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Was i that obvious

:cookiestare
So despite seemingly sam and gb having the same power, where gb was mafia, you think both you and James are town?
Among you both I‘d axe James with ease.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That said, Sam does have that going for him, having the same power as a mafia. But we still don‘t know fully for certain how these were distributed.

Maybe we should all claim the domains and go from there?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So despite seemingly sam and gb having the same power, where gb was mafia, you think both you and James are town?
Among you both I‘d axe James with ease.
It's not that useful for mafias tho ?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Was i that obvious

:cookiestare
Haha. Well, on day 1, I said that I had the exact same role as another person in the game. That person said her domain expansion was simple and boring, and that she had misread its use, just like I did. It was pretty obvious to me from day 1
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The fact that James also shared the same domain was a shock to me though. Three people with the same domain is rather weird.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I said that I had the exact same role as another person in the game
same domain expansion*
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Two players having the exact same domain with zero differences is weird but acceptable. Three is stretching the realm of believability.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Two players having the exact same domain with zero differences is weird but acceptable. Three is stretching the realm of believability.
Unless they are lovers with a threesome:heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anyways my most trusted person right now is James, i follow you to the end Jamey
Cough
@Belserion


Could I be onto something?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Two players having the exact same domain with zero differences is weird but acceptable. Three is stretching the realm of believability.
Our domain is the most basic domain you could have though, so if there's one domain three people could potentially share, it's definitely this one. Though, your point still stands.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wait, Gaj and Asako have the exact same domain as me, the simple one? Lol, lazy hosts. /jk

Anyway, think day 2 is a good day to start talking more about my role besides the tiny stuff I said on day 1: It's active and I used it on night 1 and the result was as expected.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Unless they are lovers with a threesome:heh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



@Belserion


Could I be onto something?
It's way too obvious. I'm not overly familiar with Asako's playstyle but I don't think she'd be so cheeky to leave those breadcrumbs. It just came off as a little convenient that James revealed his domain, stripped it down to bare bones when explaining how it works, now two more players have it. I got nauseous when I read the interaction. Usually that's my gut telling me that way lays danger.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yes, the Simple Domain
Well, if there are three and since it is basically a domain blocking domain effect I could imagine mafia having one of those, it all depends on when to use it and what domain effects you might hinder.

Since we know Farf's domain was activated we can guess that Farf received digi's finger while GB's finger went most likely to one of his mafia buddys who either didn't activated their domain last night or who failed the coin toss between him/her and farf. So now Farf can move her two fingers to another townie meaning mafia will again not be able to activate one of their domains in night 2 if Farf sends them to a townie. Hopefully not me, not like there's anything to block for me so far so I wouldn't use my domain again.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Yes, the Simple Domain
It the reason i hinted simpleee :XD
What a shitty domain
Basically just kinda naming it
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Two players having the exact same domain with zero differences is weird but acceptable. Three is stretching the realm of believability.
Honestly speaking, it basically the throw away domain to make the game normal again , couldn't be suprised to see it appear multiple times but that why I'm still observing, i mean realistly I don't see why could mafia reveal their domain day 2 like James did and I'm not suspicious of gajeel before, why thuis new revealation to me at least is to be observed...
It's sth to note



Also gry, i don't think mafia could have multiple of the same domain considering how many possibly there is, as a hosts at least i think it better to be more creative with mafias as they limited.... But then again they could be a big number, who knows

I'm just assuming small considering the assassin and night kill
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well, if there are three and since it is basically a domain blocking domain effect I could imagine mafia having one of those, it all depends on when to use it and what domain effects you might hinder.
I still think it's a very hard domain to use correctly as i said, it's useless or useful
It's all about timing and that kinda hard to pull off, especially early game
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It's way too obvious. I'm not overly familiar with Asako's playstyle but I don't think she'd be so cheeky to leave those breadcrumbs. It just came off as a little convenient that James revealed his domain, stripped it down to bare bones when explaining how it works, now two more players have it. I got nauseous when I read the interaction. Usually that's my gut telling me that way lays danger.
I think at least with how our interactions went, each of us kinda have sth backing them that this is in fact our domain
James first one being revealed
Me with how i was confused what it does at first and fixed later on what it does after i asked hosts (note this was before James revealed)
Gajeel with how he hinted and now revealing the secret code of simple domain :XD
It's the name of domain in pm before the complicated explanation, why i hinted simple at first


The question now, are we all townie or not
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
In my eyes...cant be all townie.
Why I'm suspect of Gaj and Bran...to me it looked like Bran saved Gaj cause Sam was dead set on lynching him.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Anyone else besides me have chimera shadow garden?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top