Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
OK I am back and did my best to catch up, so will formulate some thoughts and hope with that to get some discussion going, as it wasn't that busy overall. Althought Mafia having killed off two of the top three posters, it kind of desentivises being super active, but meh, better than a super mega dead endgame.

brb, walloftexting
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Short player evaluation mid D2:

not that sus
Faust
- first day was fairly suspicious by being the first to stack a vote on somebody. Lucky for him the player flipped mafia. Althought his vote was not decisive in the end he benefitted from the host miscount in the end and today was a bit weird by saying false stuff like it being a hostkill I am willing to turn a blind eye here for now.
James Rye - first to fully reveal the domain yesterday made an impression to me, don't see how that would benefit a mafia other than gaining creditability but risking to jeopardize some strategies later (I mean not impossible) but it worked on me so far, so am happily giving a pass here as well for now.
Asako - fairly busy yesterday so wasn't that much input but I felt like the posts were provising enough information about oneself to contribute, made some comments on the domain and claimed active D1, also fairly creditabile.

neutral sus
MarmaladeSky
- I don't really know about her playstyle, it's very much different than how I usually play, being not that offensive and for what it seems to me often being neutral, so I have a hard time to trust her. But have to evalute the hard facts here, she gave a role hint day 1 about being active, so enough to also put in fairly creditabile rating for now. Her only flaw was to vote James yesterday, which I don't really get (because as aforementioned he's an angel in my eyes), so neutral here, dunno am I too harsh?
Gajeel - He was almost killed yesterday, but then was saved by a vote change from Brando. I kind of have hard time believing that mafia would let two of their guys being in top three voted for most of the day. That's the only reason I would not rank him more suspicious but rather neutral, as I didn't feel there was some genuine intend to contribute and discuss anything other than domains.
Crescent Jinx - I don't really play often with Jinx so it's hard to tell or my memory is not so well to see some nuances in how she plays in different alignments. I feel like she is being her usual fun/entertain

neutral bit sus
Belserion
- she said she wouldn't be sharing a lot in the beginning and that felt like a reasonable thing to me because I wanted to change it up a little myself, but then I felt like that's how she usually plays anyways, so not sure what that broadcasting it was about. Saw she was more active in todays discussion so might again be a late bloomer, but I will have my eyes on her a little.
GrySun - perhaps game bias that I can never fully trust him from some past experiences or just that I hate losing to him, but this game I feel like he's more passive and not as discussion driven. People do change play styles, I know, but he didn't anything to not be suspicious either, so stays here for now.
gnut - pretty much same as above.

bit sus
Brandish μ
- the two Aussies were the decision driving forces yesterday and we all saw the results. I'm also a little bit extra careful with cute guys that give me compliments for seemingly no reason (I don't know who hurt me :xP) so bit sus.
SirSamuel016 - Sam is the person I would probably vote for today based on what has happened so far. If someone doesn't make a case for someone else in favour of him, I will read that out but from what I read so far I don't mind lynching Sam at all. The reasons been said before, day 1 voting seemed like he was protecting GB - the voting post wasn't really making it clear why other than a gut feeling he would want to kill Gajeel instead of the two other. Today's exchange with farfalla was something I want to reread as well. It seemed she was going to comment on something she picked up on him just before dying, and inconsitancy in the claims, will have to do some backreading here as I didn't get to it yet.

Might be tunnel visioning, so won't vote right away and read some more input from everyone before making a final decision.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
today was a bit weird by saying false stuff like it being a hostkill
Huh? The hosts labeled it as hostkill since they made a mislynch on him.

How is that me saying "false stuff?"

@GB as Mahito (Mafia Member) (Domain: Slots) hostkilled on Day 1
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SirSamuel016 I did use my role last night and I'm witholding info for now.
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Huh? The hosts labeled it as hostkill since they made a mislynch on him.

How is that saying me saying "false stuff"


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@SirSamuel016 I did use my role last night and I'm witholding info for now.
Ok, that clears it up. Thanks for responding.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:Haha

Why do I have this feeling Evil is the assassin....
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
@Asako it felt like Brandish is saving someone in that Day 1 vote.

Sam is also sus.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
:Haha

Why do I have this feeling Evil is the assassin....
I don't really have suspects so far other than aforementioned voting. Will monitor the further voting development and will do the final vote by that.

For now VOTEKILL FARFALLA

Random vote, but knowing myself eventually I will gravitate towards suspecting her anyway, so might as well <_>
Well he did vote for her yesterday. :kappa

- - - - -


Getting rid of Lambu and Farfalla this early.

These scums are not beating around the bush huh.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
A quarter of the players are now dead.

4 fingers given away.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well he did vote for her yesterday. :kappa

- - - - -


Getting rid of Lambu and Farfalla this early.

These scums are not beating around the bush huh.
Just reading back...kinda lined up with him being online then being held up at work...not saying it isnt possible just convenient xD
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
There are 16 players. And in the manga, Sukuna's got 20 fingers.

I wonder if the hosts went with the canon 20 fingers in this game or just by the amount of players. 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Just reading back...kinda lined up with him being online then being held up at work...not saying it isnt possible just convenient xD
Or maybe it was you who killed her? :gnut

Well, I guess she can prep for the upcoming 'Show Me You Know Me' game now that she's out of the game, unless there's a 'resurrect-a-player'domain mechanic of some sort but that is probably very unlikely.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Vote Kill Brandish for now.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
The vanilla amount is eyebrow raising when we are up against a mafia team with an assassin.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
True dat.

Vanilla Townie seems very convenient to claim now since there are multiple confirmed ded Vanillas.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Finally done with my day, heading home and catching up etc etc so will be here in 45 minutes.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I'll park my vote at gramps (how dare you call me an assassin, I wish :bored)

VOTEKILL GNUT


Will check later after ESC semi final. Don't want to tunnel on Sam as it seems too convenient of a choice, which is not always wrong but still.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There are 16 players.

And in the manga. Sukuna's got 20 fingers.

I wonder if the hosts went with the canon 20 fingers in this game or just by the amount of players. 🤔
Just started watching...wasnt it mentioned that some fingers had got absorded already before they put itadori on the case.
Only on episode 3 so only assuming but maybe curses that itadori uses is another hint...if it works like that in the anime...idk

But there is some kind of correlation in the domain you have and what alliance you belong to...so why i will give koko,james and gaj a pass because maybe simple domains for multiple towns would even out the field for mafia but in hind sight we should see more of the similar claims or should we see oppossing domains...3 seems like an odd count...guess im just rambling.

Guess I'm trying to say...what are the most canon jutsus and how does that break down in numbers @Faust
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Haha....wonder how i killed someone from offline:derp

Any of you smartasses can check that...hadnt been online since last nite for me...before game even started and long after Lala died:lmao
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll park my vote at gramps (how dare you call me an assassin, I wish :bored)

VOTEKILL GNUT

Will check later after ESC semi final. Don't want to tunnel on Sam as it seems too convenient of a choice, which is not always wrong but still.
I come online and read everyone say they are vanilla and my 1st post of the day is to claim the same lol gtfoh
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Guess I'm trying to say...what are the most canon jutsus and how does that break down in numbers @Faust
Simple Domain is canon.
And Asako's claim(?) of Chimera Shadow Garden is also canon

Simple Domain is one of the most common domains in the story as well.

The rest are made-up by the hosts I believe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top