Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
What i mean by do it is check times...of online activity...i kniw players did it in the pass
There are players who hide their status though, so that's also something to consider here I think
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
They broke the tie with those lock votes.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
What the hell are you trying to pull here lol. I like you gnut, and I believe you to be town, but you're not doing a great job at playing the detective right now
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
It seems, they're trying to save Sam or Brandish.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Mhm so evil and brandish as the top voted it seems... the votes are up to date right?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
There are players who hide their status though, so that's also something to consider here I think
This^
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Mhm so evil and brandish as the top voted it seems... the votes are up to date right?
Evil now leads because he got two lock votes from gnut and Gry.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What the hell are you trying to pull here lol. I like you gnut, and I believe you to be town, but you're not doing a great job at playing the detective right now
Ok...im telling you players have done this regardless....but ok
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Save him Faust
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
GrySun had his vote on Samuel, it wouldn't make sense. I barely understand GrySun this game honestly. It feels like he lost his mafia game's drive
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Meh votekill Asako
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
:rofl


Gry just falls in line with a fool
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
GrySun broke the three way tie with the lock vote (his first vote was Sam)

Then gnut doubled down with another locked vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Then Gry☀ yeet outs without telling him why he followed gnut's call to lynch Evil.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
There are players who hide their status though, so that's also something to consider here I think
You being a blue should know otherwise unless they changed it...cause i know you guys could see.

Another defense is it .....hmmm
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
GrySun had his vote on Samuel, it wouldn't make sense. I barely understand GrySun this game honestly. It feels like he lost his mafia game's drive
I don't really get him either, am always a bit wary of him though. Perhaps trying a different playstyle idk... Not sure if he'd risk being put in the spotlight like this as a mafia but his behavior does stand out.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
We gotta at least cast two locked votes to someone make it a tie at least.

I'm leaning on changing my vote to Gry.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I know for a fact that I'm town, so Brandish doesn't make sense to be the lynch for today. I'd rather go for Samuel personally. Don't want to touch my other two Simple Domain people yet.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top