Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I don't know who to vote for. Evil or Samuel. I think I will go for Samuel
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
uhhhh doesn't matter at this point. Evil will die anyway.

!votelock Samuel
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
- Day Ended. -​
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is faust next?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Female
Country
France

☀ Day 3☀

🌟 DOMAIN EXPANSION: SLOTS 🌟
All night actions have the same priority

Vote Count

11/11 Votes





​
!votekill Brandish for now. He should claim his role when he‘s here so we see if we‘re making a mistake.
I votekill Brandish.
Vote Kill Brandish
Since it seems to be working this game, I'll follow my "instincts" this phase and !votekill MarmaladeSky. .
Votekill crescent
Okay I'll add this to your character reference. To test, votekill GrySun
Votekill Faust for now
votekill marmz
Votelock Brandish
Actually, I trust Asako - so thats why I will be voting like this. Might change if I have the time to during work in

Votekill Crescent
votelock Gracie
lol

votelock Cres
Votekill Jinx.


:errr
!votelock Brandish
Votelock Brandish
so votelock Brandish.


Toge (Crescent Jinx) 5x- Asako (#510), Marmalade (#591), gnut (#593), Brandish (#599), Belserion (#606)

Maki (Brandish) 4x - GrySun (#487, #609), JamesRye (#491, #613), Faust (#492, #573), Crescent (#610)

Nobara (MarmaladeSky) 1x - Gajeel (#501), gnut (#557)

Megumi (faust)
1x - Sirsamuel (#554)

Momo (GrySun)
- 0x - Brandish (#526)


  • Suguru (Asako)
    - 0x -
  • Miwa (gnut)
    - 0x -
  • Kamo (Belserion)
    - 0x -
  • Yuta (Gajeel) - 0x-
  • Todo (SirSamuel016)
    - 0x -
  • Mai (digitaldude)
    - 0x -
  • Itadori (James Rye)
    - 0x -
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
It's likely a mafia domain due to numbers? I believe someone said slots in the domain name.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Haha @ Faust screwing up badly, locking on me. My move was a bit risky and I could‘ve gotten lynched but honestly worth 100%.

Though mafia could‘ve lynched Sam yesterday had they tried more, doubt anyone would find it suspicious much since there was a sort of case on Sam.

@gnut you the man. I doubt Farf would‘ve hunted Evil half as much, that sure was a terrible Assassin usage that backfired.

Oh and to the people that wondered, you can find a post of mine on D2 where I did list Evil in people I distrust. I thought switching off Sam to one of my other suspects was a waste, but with gnut asking so nicely I had no reason to refuse.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is faust next?
He lynched GB D1, and while it could‘ve been a Death Miller, I think Faust has enough going for him not to lynch early. Not like townies can‘t mess up and trust wrong person in a tie.

People like Gajeel tho are a bunch more interesting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top