Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That being said, I don't think any of the simple domain players are scum. Evil clearly knew that he couldn't afford to tell his real domain since the focus would have 100% swapped to us. So, why would James, Asako, or myself, assuming one of us is scum, claim the domain expansion of the assassin when the assassin is the priority 1 of the team. You should be prepared to die for him, not make him look more suspicious.
That‘s a good point. Did Evil claim any domain himself?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Crescent Jinx thoughts on Brandish?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That‘s a good point. Did Evil claim any domain himself?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Crescent Jinx thoughts on Brandish?
He claimed simple domain
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sam said he received a finger.

I also received one.

Farf and Evil gave one for each of us then?

Since it's done in bulk? And cannot be split.

Or only one of us received a finger and one is a liar liar pants is burning?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Weirdchamp
--- Double Post Merged, ---



It's the most common domain in the manga as well.

I myself is one of the Simple Barrier Domain people.

Confirming my hint of "my domain not special" coz it's "simple?"
--- Double Post Merged, ---

As per my night roling, it's a dookie. 💩

My target selection at night has been garbagerino. :facepalm
Interesting...because i received a finger myself...and i doubt it was from evil xD
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
That‘s a good point. Did Evil claim any domain himself?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Crescent Jinx thoughts on Brandish?
I’m back reading the previous days rn but Brandish was not suspicious for me on D1 so it was strange for me to see him under so much attention. Yesterday he was chilled which in itself is not suspicious. Mostly I remember him being a bit more playful when he was scum… so he’s not on my radar as much as other people :catshrug
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
False, he claimed Simple Barrier which didn't make sense. That's what made me suspect him.
Aah ok...knew it was simple something.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun
What you think about Faust claim of getting a finger?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
False, he claimed Simple Barrier which didn't make sense. That's what made me suspect him.
Hm. Do you know the order in which the simple people claimed the domain? And did Evil claim the barrier before or after them?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
False, he claimed Simple Barrier which didn't make sense. That's what made me suspect him.
Faust just claime it too
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Aah ok...knew it was simple something.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@GrySun
What you think about Faust claim of getting a finger?
I got no finger myself yet, but I believe it. Faust was important for the accidental GB lynch, so I can see a dead townie like Farf give to him.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Faust just claime it too
Could be that Evil had one of his mafias claim his domain(simple), while himself claiming one that one of his mafias had(barrier). So one of the 3 simple claimers could be Barrier in secret? :hmm
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I’m back reading the previous days rn but Brandish was not suspicious for me on D1 so it was strange for me to see him under so much attention. Yesterday he was chilled which in itself is not suspicious. Mostly I remember him being a bit more playful when he was scum… so he’s not on my radar as much as other people :catshrug
He‘s oddly enough reading you as town, that doesn‘t make you think more of him?
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
….searching for a BP effect D1? Major yikes
--- Double Post Merged, Sunday at 6:57 PM, Original Post Date: Sunday at 6:54 PM ---
Faust mentioned James power was a bit like Gojo’s infinity. My domain has a name from the series. Is there a correlation between lore abilities and effects?
There was just something weird in my head of comparing James power to infinity because my power was named after something from the series and it was just a quick thought that it wasn’t an organic connection but there could be something with the lore and the domains, it’s too fast to tell on D1.Idk but this is just what gave me weird vibes


Maki (Brandish) X1 - Faust (#294), James Rye (#331)
then they voted for brandish who was not really suspicious for me..


not that sus
Faust
- first day was fairly suspicious by being the first to stack a vote on somebody. Lucky for him the player flipped mafia. Althought his vote was not decisive in the end he benefitted from the host miscount in the end and today was a bit weird by saying false stuff like it being a hostkill I am willing to turn a blind eye here for now.
James Rye - first to fully reveal the domain yesterday made an impression to me, don't see how that would benefit a mafia other than gaining creditability but risking to jeopardize some strategies later (I mean not impossible) but it worked on me so far, so am happily giving a pass here as well for now.
evil listed them as first two people he trusted which is not suspicious but this Next part is what teopped

Her only flaw was to vote James yesterday, which I don't really get (because as aforementioned he's an angel in my eyes), so neutral here, dunno am I too harsh?

(because as aforementioned he's an angel in my eyes)
calling James an Angel just didn’t feel like town evil. He’s meaner and way more aggressive especially to people like James etc
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Hm. Do you know the order in which the simple people claimed the domain? And did Evil claim the barrier before or after them?
Simple Domain?

1. Asako hinted
2. I hinted based on Asako hinting
3. James claimed
4. I made Asako claim
5. I claim
Later on
6. Evil claimed "Simple Barrier"
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Faust just claime it too
That guy :lmao

There are 8 domain expansions in total (in the series) plus the simple domain which we already have 4 of (canon)... No way there is some random named "Simple Barrier" in the game, it doesn't even make sense. Domain expansions are barriers to begin with, and it's supposed to be some cool stuff.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I need to reread brandishes posts because I look for consistency and overarching themes from day to day and not just one post it’s why sirsam was annoying me yesterday with saying he’s passive like 4 times. I just wanted to be like “Weeeeeee knoooowww” but yea Gajeel and Belserion and marma (besides you Gry but you moved down the list) are my next people I got weird feelings on before brandish
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Sam said he received a finger.

I also received one.

Farf and Evil gave one for each of us then?

Since it's done in bulk? And cannot be split.

Or only one of us received a finger and one is a liar liar pants is burning?
Are you suggesting I lied about getting a finger when it's literally why my Domain is currently active? 🤔
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
@Belserion, so what do your instincts tell you player-wise this phase?
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
No way there is some random named "Simple Barrier" in the game, it doesn't even make sense
Well my domain has 'Lite' attached to the end of it, so there exists avenue for variation, maybe only in the form of addition.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Domain expansion aside, how about we start revealing our roles today?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Domain expansion aside, how about we start revealing our roles today?
You may go ahead.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘d like to consider myself and gnut clearly town. Sam should be fine for the most part unless he did some big-brain no-assassin strategy.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wait lemme write the thoughts better.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I suggest everyone takes a look at this Evil3ye Assassin post:

Short player evaluation mid D2:

not that sus
Faust
- first day was fairly suspicious by being the first to stack a vote on somebody. Lucky for him the player flipped mafia. Althought his vote was not decisive in the end he benefitted from the host miscount in the end and today was a bit weird by saying false stuff like it being a hostkill I am willing to turn a blind eye here for now.
James Rye - first to fully reveal the domain yesterday made an impression to me, don't see how that would benefit a mafia other than gaining creditability but risking to jeopardize some strategies later (I mean not impossible) but it worked on me so far, so am happily giving a pass here as well for now.
Asako - fairly busy yesterday so wasn't that much input but I felt like the posts were provising enough information about oneself to contribute, made some comments on the domain and claimed active D1, also fairly creditabile.

neutral sus
MarmaladeSky
- I don't really know about her playstyle, it's very much different than how I usually play, being not that offensive and for what it seems to me often being neutral, so I have a hard time to trust her. But have to evalute the hard facts here, she gave a role hint day 1 about being active, so enough to also put in fairly creditabile rating for now. Her only flaw was to vote James yesterday, which I don't really get (because as aforementioned he's an angel in my eyes), so neutral here, dunno am I too harsh?
Gajeel - He was almost killed yesterday, but then was saved by a vote change from Brando. I kind of have hard time believing that mafia would let two of their guys being in top three voted for most of the day. That's the only reason I would not rank him more suspicious but rather neutral, as I didn't feel there was some genuine intend to contribute and discuss anything other than domains.
Crescent Jinx - I don't really play often with Jinx so it's hard to tell or my memory is not so well to see some nuances in how she plays in different alignments. I feel like she is being her usual fun/entertain

neutral bit sus
Belserion
- she said she wouldn't be sharing a lot in the beginning and that felt like a reasonable thing to me because I wanted to change it up a little myself, but then I felt like that's how she usually plays anyways, so not sure what that broadcasting it was about. Saw she was more active in todays discussion so might again be a late bloomer, but I will have my eyes on her a little.
GrySun - perhaps game bias that I can never fully trust him from some past experiences or just that I hate losing to him, but this game I feel like he's more passive and not as discussion driven. People do change play styles, I know, but he didn't anything to not be suspicious either, so stays here for now.
gnut - pretty much same as above.

bit sus
Brandish μ
- the two Aussies were the decision driving forces yesterday and we all saw the results. I'm also a little bit extra careful with cute guys that give me compliments for seemingly no reason (I don't know who hurt me :xP) so bit sus.
SirSamuel016 - Sam is the person I would probably vote for today based on what has happened so far. If someone doesn't make a case for someone else in favour of him, I will read that out but from what I read so far I don't mind lynching Sam at all. The reasons been said before, day 1 voting seemed like he was protecting GB - the voting post wasn't really making it clear why other than a gut feeling he would want to kill Gajeel instead of the two other. Today's exchange with farfalla was something I want to reread as well. It seemed she was going to comment on something she picked up on him just before dying, and inconsitancy in the claims, will have to do some backreading here as I didn't get to it yet.

Might be tunnel visioning, so won't vote right away and read some more input from everyone before making a final decision.
Likely lots of BS here to throw us off, but I doubt he expected to die so I doubt he planted elaborate traps. If we assume he has 2 friends left he's unlikely to be having his friend at the bottom of the list. At most neutral. So I say between Marm, Gajeel, Cres and Bel we have a minimum of 1 scum. Maybe even both are there, if not I'd think it to be James.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

So I would currently call for a lynch on either Marm, Gajeel, Crescent or Belserion. I think I'd give Gajeel the benefit of the doubt, he seems very reasonable in most posts. The 3 girls are interesting lynch options to pursue.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I hope a det finds one of the last two scums soon. The early assassin death must have really hurt the morale of the Mafia, especially since they didn't got an important role like det, doc or prostitute with their only day kill.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
It certainly doesn't escape me that Evil didn't vote his 2 most sus people, so it is also possible 1 teammate of his is between Sam and Brandish. The classic "openly say you distrust your teammate while not actively trying to lynch them". Actions and words not aligning. Of the 2 Brandish is certainly more shady than Sam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hope a det finds one of the last two scums soon. The early assassin death must have really hurt the morale of the Mafia, especially since they didn't got an important role like det, doc or prostitute with their only day kill.
Imagine trading an Assassin for a vanilla townie LMAO. Peasant - queen chess trade equivalent.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I wouldn't mind voting for Marm for today.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,641
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
That said while you're here @James Rye, tell me your thoughts on Brandish, Cres, Bel and Marm. Or alternatively name me your biggest suspects. Evil pronouncing you openly as green is a bit odd, and if he wanted to pocket a townie surely he'd pick a more trusted one.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wouldn't mind voting for Marm for today.
Oh why her above the other 3?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top