Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
D1 vote can be seen as GB saving attempt
He saved me tho, I had three votes and he changed his vote from me to dd. Unless you mean something else.


I'm not completely sold on Brandish being a scum. He saved my life day 1 (at the cost of dd's lol), and I know I'm town, so his vote has nothing to do with saving a mafioso from my point of view.

Since it seems to be working this game, I'll follow my "instincts" this phase and !votekill MarmaladeSky. Though about Belserion at first, but re-reading back, I'll go for Marma instead. I will not be changing this vote nor will I be here for the end of the phase, so that's going to be my final answer.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
He saved me tho, I had three votes and he changed his vote from me to dd. Unless you mean something else.


I'm not completely sold on Brandish being a scum. He saved my life day 1 (at the cost of dd's lol), and I know I'm town, so his vote has nothing to do with saving a mafioso from my point of view.

Since it seems to be working this game, I'll follow my "instincts" this phase and !votekill MarmaladeSky. Though about Belserion at first, but re-reading back, I'll go for Marma instead. I will not be changing this vote nor will I be here for the end of the phase, so that's going to be my final answer.
Any thoughts on Cres?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘m between her and Brandish the most, wrote earlier in a post why.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Any thoughts on Cres?
No, not really. She's in the same "potential scums" category as Belserion and Marmalade to me, but she tends to talk more than the other two so I'll let her be for now, until she slips.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Everyone else has some sort of "alibi", except for Brandish who is my day 1 hero, so I'm letting him slide.
You, gnut, and samuel have the lynch on the assassin,
Faust has the lynch on GB even though I'm starting to have some doubts about him (Simple Barrier),
Asako and James have the simple domain, and I've already stated why I believe they aren't on the mafia team,

so that leaves us with those three girls.
I am not considering a TP to be in the game*, and will not until we get the proof. If it's a lover, then good, lynch the mafia and the other one is gone.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Because you were suspecting Sam in D1 so nothing changed yet you didn’t fully commit with “I’m not sold on him.” It didn’t feel like you were looking for anyone else to vote
I guess I should've made a list like handsome Evil, then not choose from my top 2. Then I wouldn't look lazy.

But seriously, I'm good with that assessment. I definitely wasn't sold and wasn't looking too hard either.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I guess I should've made a list like handsome Evil, then not choose from my top 2. Then I wouldn't look lazy.

But seriously, I'm good with that assessment. I definitely wasn't sold and wasn't looking too hard either.
The people in this game do be loving their lists
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I still want to know if anyone has my domain
--- Double Post Merged, ---

CSG is the person getting lynched can spend the night phase picking a player to give NVD


so sort of a giving the power of a sickly spirit….. which I guess kind of fits the source material
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I still want to know if anyone has my domain
Nope, don't have that.

Mine causes two lynches at the end of a day, from the top 2 candidates, and you don't find out their roles until the next day.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
…whoever came up with that was like “I want troll with my cup of coffee.”
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,115
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Votekill Brandish

Reveal your role, domain specifics, and colour of your underwear today.
Mafia Game Customer service is informing you that unfortunately, we can't honor your request. The last point is not covered yet by our society, but we are working to add that feature to our upcoming events. However, you can still add that detail in response to our email, for our data and to help us improve our services. For any complaints, feel free to address us, we will be doing our best to find a suitable solution. Here is our contact email : [email protected]​
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Nope, don't have that.

Mine causes two lynches at the end of a day, from the top 2 candidates, and you don't find out their roles until the next day.
That's a very spicy domain 🤔
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Nobara (Marmalada= 4x - Gajeel (#501)
4x?
Did she have penalities ?

For this day, think I'm still going for crescent unless you want me to join lynches as I'm good voting for those being voted right now
Votekill crescent
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Aaaaaah time management is difficult this week 😭 catching up, but also getting ready for work
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Something a scum would have hmmm
I'd say not necessarily but it could come off that way given it's in your hands :catshrug

You're not particularly clean in my eyes but I wouldn't commit to adding to your votes just yet.
________________
James, Bel, and Asako have all been fairly quiet with Bel the one I'd say seems the most contributive and therefore town in my eyes 🤔 Then there's the others I don't trust in Gajeel, Faust and Marmalade. Something pungent there I feel, and although she's said she's busy a few times I feel like Marm has been doing the bare minimum to get by. Bit to consider for me, and personally I'd like to hear more from all of them. Role talk, thoughts on the state of the game etc.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
The current state of the game is that in my eyes, it's between marma brandish Crescent the most suspicious for me
Then comes bel and faust

Then the 3 simple bros being simple
The faker is gone

Then the one that lynched evil being most trusted aka you gry and our mvp gnut



Honestly could prefer revealing after the 3 top of suspicions in my list reveal =3=
Think we should start with those that could be lynched today, at least don't see the point of those trusted to reveal before them
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Still don't see how my D1 vote is particularly sus, nor do I see good arguments for that view.

I'd say not necessarily but it could come off that way given it's in your hands :catshrug
Surely my dead hombres could give me one finger with that DE. Perhaps they were worried I'd be lynched but I don't think I'll be top 2.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Still don't see how my D1 vote is particularly sus, nor do I see good arguments for that view.
Is it not odd that you felt so strongly compelled to switch? You said Gajeel vote was a joke, but unless you trusted Gajeel that early not like you wouldn‘t mind him dying. Similarly it could also partially be an attempt at saving GB. If Gajeel is town this isn‘t very relevant, though Gajeel has his own small skeletons with the Evil situation.

It‘s not particularly sus, but it is a bit, and when nobody else has a „bit sus“ then that shoots you upwards.

Please if you‘re town, try to make us see it in some way.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My vote will be either on you or Crescent today, so your best bet if you‘re town is convincing me of Cres being scum, or you being town, and we both vote her 🤔
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Is it not odd that you felt so strongly compelled to switch? You said Gajeel vote was a joke, but unless you trusted Gajeel that early not like you wouldn‘t mind him dying. Similarly it could also partially be an attempt at saving GB. If Gajeel is town this isn‘t very relevant, though Gajeel has his own small skeletons with the Evil situation.

It‘s not particularly sus, but it is a bit, and when nobody else has a „bit sus“ then that shoots you upwards.

Please if you‘re town, try to make us see it in some way.
No it's not odd that I switched.

Ironically, JameRye is someone who is tunneling on me due to the D1 lock. Yet he put a loose, random placeholder on Gajeel that day. Gajeel, after our cute exchange, then had two votes on him. Towards the end of the day, 2 votes was enough for a lynch or coin toss. James being lazy and lacking purpose with voting means I have to bear the suspicion which is partly coming from James. That's good stuff.

Are you town Lover again?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Are you town Lover again?
No, getting such a rare role twice is too unlikely~

Good points regarding James, I don't particularly like his posts this game. But the problem is, unless something happens a la you lynching a mafia, this D1 stuff will keep being brought up even if you're not lynched today. All I want to know is if you're town, it would clear up a lot of stuff. I'd prefer if you could make me think that without me reading your lynch results..
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
No, getting such a rare role twice is too unlikely~

Good points regarding James, I don't particularly like his posts this game. But the problem is, unless something happens a la you lynching a mafia, this D1 stuff will keep being brought up even if you're not lynched today. All I want to know is if you're town, it would clear up a lot of stuff. I'd prefer if you could make me think that without me reading your lynch results..
You were not initially Lover in that game - it was mechanically acquired. I guess that's not really relevant. Have to wonder, given the point you made just then about me (being compelled to switch), when you did that to a greater extent yesterday. How did you switch so easily. I doubt gnut has that power over you despite gnut being very good at this game. It's such an emphatically great outcome for town, admittedly. But it does sound too good to be true. You switched on to the assassin after a simple request, and I believe you had 'other suspects' higher than Evil? That's beyond winning. If I follow that, you are town lover, who knows Evil is the assassin through pillow talk.

Personally, I don't think I could convince you. I likely won't reveal my role today for reasons, and what's done is done (voting, play etc), so that's on me to accept. Is there any danger that a person with investigative powers sheds some light? lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top