Games - Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
You were not initially Lover in that game - it was mechanically acquired. I guess that's not really relevant. Have to wonder, given the point you made just then about me (being compelled to switch), when you did that to a greater extent yesterday. How did you switch so easily. I doubt gnut has that power over you despite gnut being very good at this game. It's such an emphatically great outcome for town, admittedly. But it does sound too good to be true. You switched on to the assassin after a simple request, and I believe you had 'other suspects' higher than Evil? That's beyond winning. If I follow that, you are town lover, who knows Evil is the assassin through pillow talk.

Personally, I don't think I could convince you. I likely won't reveal my role today for reasons, and what's done is done (voting, play etc), so that's on me to accept. Is there any danger that a person with investigative powers sheds some light? lol.
No I didn't have higher that Evil other suspects. I listed Evil with like 3-4 other names of people I do not trust. Sam was a nice early vote to put some pressure regarding the D1 voting.
gnut is extremely charming you know, high charisma, I get swept away :uguu No really, him so earnestly pursuing a lynch on one of the people I didn't trust, why should I not follow up on it? I even townread gnut many hours before that, so I knew I could trust him to not be a mafia saving Sam.

Why do you think you can't convince me? I have nothing against changing my mind depending on what's said, and often change votes.

I don't get your last part, what danger to light shedding?

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Still don't see how my D1 vote is particularly sus, nor do I see good arguments for that view.

Surely my dead hombres could give me one finger with that DE. Perhaps they were worried I'd be lynched but I don't think I'll be top 2.
Maybe they could unless they gave it to your other teammate? Faust did say he got one... :hmm

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
No I didn't have higher that Evil other suspects. I listed Evil with like 3-4 other names of people I do not trust. Sam was a nice early vote to put some pressure regarding the D1 voting.
gnut is extremely charming you know, high charisma, I get swept away :uguu No really, him so earnestly pursuing a lynch on one of the people I didn't trust, why should I not follow up on it? I even townread gnut many hours before that, so I knew I could trust him to not be a mafia saving Sam.

Why do you think you can't convince me? I have nothing against changing my mind depending on what's said, and often change votes.

I don't get your last part, what danger to light shedding?
Townreading gnut means his hunches are accurate? Just means he's not going to influence for non-town reasons. But you locked. Either you used the opportunity or you've made a fairly uncharacteristic move.

You've got a 'top 2' agenda atm. I'm not going to vote Cres, she's good.

'is there any danger' being a phrase of 'any chance', might be an old-ish phrase. 'shed light' being a phrase of 'help' or 'explains'. In essence, did an investigator discover anything worth speaking about on D3 that could help with the lynch? Or is the status quo okay for you? There's no assassin anymore.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe they could unless they gave it to your other teammate? Faust did say he got one... :hmm
I'm still counting D1 feats, which is good for Faust, but the finger is making me look at him. Would mafia confess to having a finger?

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Townreading gnut means his hunches are accurate? Just means he's not going to influence for non-town reasons. But you locked. Either you used the opportunity or you've made a fairly uncharacteristic move.

You've got a 'top 2' agenda atm. I'm not going to vote Cres, she's good.

'is there any danger' being a phrase of 'any chance', might be an old-ish phrase. 'shed light' being a phrase of 'help' or 'explains'. In essence, did an investigator discover anything worth speaking about on D3 that could help with the lynch? Or is the status quo okay for you? There's no assassin anymore.
Yes like I said it makes his thoughts genuine. Meaning a guy I know is town agrees with one of my suspects, and is even more eager than me to test if we’re right. Easy for me to agree to lynch, it rarely happens so you think it‘s uncharacteristic for me but in truth it‘s just rare for things to align well. I‘d totally do it as you saw.

She good? Really odd you‘re backing her so much. I don‘t think she good(talking about alignment here).

I just don‘t see why you‘re asking out of the blue for investigators? Fwiw slots domain does make it a 50% chance for a kill succeeding through Doctor protection.

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I'd say not necessarily but it could come off that way given it's in your hands :catshrug

You're not particularly clean in my eyes but I wouldn't commit to adding to your votes just yet.
James, Bel, and Asako have all been fairly quiet with Bel the one I'd say seems the most contributive and therefore town in my eyes 🤔 Then there's the others I don't trust in Gajeel, Faust and Marmalade. Something pungent there I feel, and although she's said she's busy a few times I feel like Marm has been doing the bare minimum to get by. Bit to consider for me, and personally I'd like to hear more from all of them. Role talk, thoughts on the state of the game etc.
Unexpectedly a lot busier than I anticipated this week, am genuinely am sorry for that. Makes playing and even being here a lot harder 😔
I have only a few minutes left of my break, and I’m not sure if I can be back before the day ends.

Typing on phone, so that doesn’t help either. 😭

Used my role on Asako last night, she feels like normal town Asako, its just a feelin, so figured that’d be a good pick. The previous night I picked Farfles, same reasoning.

Still feel that Gry stands out a lot, perhaps I missed it but he still barely shared anything. The way he followed gnut yesterday was strange too ( even though thankfully that hunch was correct). I believe him not to be mafia, but perhaps a third party? Something to consider.

Going to take the risk of having to vote last minute again, have to go, i’ll try to read (sneakily lol) in between

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Yes like I said it makes his thoughts genuine. Meaning a guy I know is town agrees with one of my suspects, and is even more eager than me to test if we’re right. Easy for me to agree to lynch, it rarely happens so you think it‘s uncharacteristic for me but in truth it‘s just rare for things to align well. I‘d totally do it as you saw.

She good? Really odd you‘re backing her so much. I don‘t think she good(talking about alignment here).

I just don‘t see why you‘re asking out of the blue for investigators? Fwiw slots domain does make it a 50% chance for a kill succeeding through Doctor protection.
Okay I'll add this to your character reference. To test, votekill GrySun.

Yea, at the time of assassination I clear her of being Evil's teammate. FYI, the only players online were Sam, Evil, Cres and me. I didn't flag this as I had done so in a previous game on the premise that a killer will show up at the scene, which ironically was Sam who did not stick around in that game. Made me suspect Evil or Cres as assassin, but not strongly given the miss with Sam. We know what Evil is, so I doubt Cres interacts with him if they're on the same team.

I'm only asking because that's the easiest way to help me prove innocence. I'm pure ofc, heart of an angel, body unspoiled. I also didn't do anything so there's that.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Okay I'll add this to your character reference. To test, votekill GrySun.

Yea, at the time of assassination I clear her of being Evil's teammate. FYI, the only players online were Sam, Evil, Cres and me. I didn't flag this as I had done so in a previous game on the premise that a killer will show up at the scene, which ironically was Sam who did not stick around in that game. Made me suspect Evil or Cres as assassin, but not strongly given the miss with Sam. We know what Evil is, so I doubt Cres interacts with him if they're on the same team.

I'm only asking because that's the easiest way to help me prove innocence. I'm pure ofc, heart of an angel, body unspoiled. I also didn't do anything so there's that.
To test..what? Ideally you wouldn‘t throw as town.

And those words make no sense to me. Why would she not interact with a teammate? Makes it even easier to tell who her teammates are when she dies. And just talking about him in an unrelated way after an Assassination doesn‘t put him in a bad light or connects him to the Assassin. Feels like a very moot point that you use to trust her.

So your best way to prove your innocence is someone else doing it for you?

Like, I‘m trying real hard here to find resons to switch to Crescent by talking to you, but you‘re not meeting me halfway, so to speak.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Unexpectedly a lot busier than I anticipated this week, am genuinely am sorry for that. Makes playing and even being here a lot harder 😔
I have only a few minutes left of my break, and I’m not sure if I can be back before the day ends.

Typing on phone, so that doesn’t help either. 😭

Used my role on Asako last night, she feels like normal town Asako, its just a feelin, so figured that’d be a good pick. The previous night I picked Farfles, same reasoning.

Still feel that Gry stands out a lot, perhaps I missed it but he still barely shared anything. The way he followed gnut yesterday was strange too ( even though thankfully that hunch was correct). I believe him not to be mafia, but perhaps a third party? Something to consider.

Going to take the risk of having to vote last minute again, have to go, i’ll try to read (sneakily lol) in between
Okay, that narrows down what you're hinting slightly 🤔

Thoughts on the other suspects being talked about? i.e Brandish, Cres, Faust, YOU :teehee, Gajeel

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
To test..what? Ideally you wouldn‘t throw as town.

And those words make no sense to me. Why would she not interact with a teammate? Makes it even easier to tell who her teammates are when she dies. And just talking about him in an unrelated way after an Assassination doesn‘t put him in a bad light or connects him to the Assassin. Feels like a very moot point that you use to trust her.

So your best way to prove your innocence is someone else doing it for you?
Test is your thing brah.

Cres can be bold but I don't think she talks to a fellow teammate assassin right then and there, minutes after the kill post. But that's my reasoning. It should make sense as a thought process - and that is what I can only be reasonably asked to provide. So where's the issue, outside disagreement?

Can I change my D1 and D2 votes now? lol.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I thought for sure Gajeel would start the ball rolling with the reveals. Got excited for nothing it seems. @Asako @Faust @MarmaladeSky @James Rye nothing to share that could give us a new perspective?

Nope, don't have that.

Mine causes two lynches at the end of a day, from the top 2 candidates, and you don't find out their roles until the next day.
Wow. This just emphasises how boring mine is. And considering most people have already revealed, my domain is called Silent Threesome. All it does is allow me to put 3 players in timeout, they get a pad of their own and can only vote at the end of the day phase. No game interaction during their vacation.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Test is your thing brah.

Cres can be bold but I don't think she talks to a fellow teammate assassin right then and there, minutes after the kill post. But that's my reasoning. It should make sense as a thought process - and that is what I can only be reasonably asked to provide. So where's the issue, outside disagreement?

Can I change my D1 and D2 votes now? lol.
Do you know Cres that much to have such a minor thing be such a big deal for you?

No, but you can make sure your D3 vote isn‘t the same as the D1 and D2 vote. So far you still are falling into the same holes, or jumping voluntarily.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Wow. This just emphasises how boring mine is. And considering most people have already revealed, my domain is called Silent Threesome. All it does is allow me to put 3 players in timeout, they get a pad of their own and can only vote at the end of the day phase. No game interaction during their vacation.
Silent Threesome? That's absolutely a @Juviii invention if true :lmao Doesn't sound ideal but it has its uses? 🤔

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Can everyone who hasn‘t done so yet give me their thoughts on Brandish and Cres? I‘m sure there has to be a scum among them.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I get to become a janitor for a night. That's why it's a double edged sword, could help or hinder.

Can you put that threesome that voted me in your DE please? Tbh that's a cool experimental effect, can't remember one like it off the top of my head.

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I‘m just not sure yet who 🤔 Brandish be fumbling and Cres is shady.

Asako

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
why did you activate your power today sammm

whatever, I'm risking it

I investigated marma last night and the target I got is that she targeted bel yesterday at least that what I know
I could be naive, I dunno
n1 was sam and I got no result, why I didn't push on sam yesterday or do anything to him as I knew he at least did nothing

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
why did you activate your power today sammm

whatever, I'm risking it

I investigated marma last day and the target I got is that she targeted bel yesterday at least that what I know
I could be naive, I dunno
n1 was sam and I got no result, why I didn't push on sam yesterday or do anything to him as I knew he at least did nothing
Oh very spicy, so either Marm is lying or you paranoid. I can believe this claim, regardless which one it is.

Brandish μ

Can you?
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
Do you know Cres that much to have such a minor thing be such a big deal for you?

No, but you can make sure your D3 vote isn‘t the same as the D1 and D2 vote. So far you still are falling into the same holes, or jumping voluntarily.
I know Cres but I'm not psychic. I played with her in a hydra so I have a better sense of her personality than most of you lot. If she's mafia I will be very surprised.

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Silent Threesome? That's absolutely a @Juviii invention if true :lmao Doesn't sound ideal but it has its uses? 🤔
I figure its best use would be to allow cooler heads to prevail if the thread got too chaotic. Like If anyone got too triggered. But yeah basically a watered down barkeeper lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.