Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Lacking trust in me is big fumbling! Especially after Assassin lynch. :hmph
I'm just wondering if James or Faust are the mafia lover. James makes more sense but hmmm. lol.

On fumbles, you and gnut helped Sam recover from his fumble-athon.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Guess no one really cares about my results.... shouldn't have revealed till i was more sure about my sanity
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Guess no one really cares about my results.... shouldn't have revealed till i was more sure about my sanity
Paranoid or Marms is lying?

Used my role on Asako last night, she feels like normal town Asako, its just a feelin, so figured that’d be a good pick. The previous night I picked Farfles, same reasoning.
I investigated marma last night and the target I got is that she targeted bel yesterday at least that what I know
I could be naive, I dunno
Sorry, I've only been reading the thread by notification or quoting.

Marms hinted doctor(?) or a helpful role at least.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Can everyone who hasn‘t done so yet give me their thoughts on Brandish and Cres? I‘m sure there has to be a scum among them.
Jinxie is always hard for me to read, I keep saying this because it's true. She's interactive and insightful but as playful as she always is. But to me, she's always that way no matter her affiliation. She'd really have to slip up for me to latch on and say "aha!"

Brandish reads town to me. I've played with him in a hydra lite and I'm seeing the same attention to detail he displays when he really wants to help town. If he's scum then TP would be my guess. But this current interaction with you makes me see more of his Townie qualities tbh.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Jinxie is always hard for me to read, I keep saying this because it's true. She's interactive and insightful but as playful as she always is. But to me, she's always that way no matter her affiliation. She'd really have to slip up for me to latch on and say "aha!"

Brandish reads town to me. I've played with him in a hydra lite and I'm seeing the same attention to detail he displays when he really wants to help town. If he's scum then TP would be my guess. But this current interaction with you makes me see more of his Townie qualities tbh.
If you really believe in Brandish then I suggest voting Crescent.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
@Faust nothing to share that could give us a new perspective
Yeah nothing. I've said it already and I'll say it again I guess:

-After two nights of my night roling in the night time, I got no fucking significant to share with. Been real fucking dookie 💩
-I got a Sukuna finger last night phase
-My domain is Simple Barrier

I'm most suspicious of Dio Brandish 🧛‍♂️ coz of the Day 1 votes. Wanna see how he flips. Sam:renst is sus as well.

I don't know how to make out of the other players. :grumble

Only trusting Nut-G :gnut and Sun-G 🎩 for now.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
He's to shy to say he's claiming det
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmm getting more sus of Faust. Why is Sam not trusted when his vote was more decisive, than Gry? Feeling the urge to test a votelock on Faust.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Brandish reads town to me. I've played with him in a hydra lite and I'm seeing the same attention to detail he displays when he really wants to help town. If he's scum then TP would be my guess. But this current interaction with you makes me see more of his Townie qualities tbh.
Agreed. I'll just note that I have claimed passive and claimed no night moves, openly, before a player claimed spy results.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The last simple barrier dude was a scum that had simple domain
lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

-After two nights of my night roling in the night time, I got no fucking significant to share with. Been real fucking dookie 💩
Since you suck with this role why not reveal role and targets? Even if they are misses maybe we can do something with it that you cannot in the night.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Asako use gnut to test paranoia?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Votekill Faust for now

Something is a bit smelly 🤔 May still change my vote...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
He's to shy to say he's claiming det
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hmm getting more sus of Faust. Why is Sam not trusted when his vote was more decisive, than Gry? Feeling the urge to test a votelock on Faust.
Go ahead.

It'll be really amazing that you and Sam survive three lynches in a row despite being sus af from the very first day. Kudos to the two of you. Strayans are built different, I guess.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Gonna look at Marms posts too, and comments about her if possible.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
...................
why did you activate your power today sammm

whatever, I'm risking it



I investigated marma last night and the target I got is that she targeted bel yesterday at least that what I know
I could be naive, I dunno
n1 was sam and I got no result, why I didn't push on sam yesterday or do anything to him as I knew he at least did nothing
I believe with size of the game and amount of plain townies...i doubt you are paranoid.
Marmie is most likely lying...for now.

votekill marmz
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Go ahead.

It'll be really amazing that you and Sam survive three lynches in a row desite being sus af. Kudos to the two of you. Strayans are built different, I guess.
Town is pretty reliable in that sense. And it's two lynches. Still don't know how Gry is legit but Sam ain't, but ok.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
What did Marmy say?

She's a busy woman it seems.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Targetting me won't tell you anything...im plain townie.
But you can if you want to:catshrug
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top