Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
@gnut and others please vote either Brandish or Cres. 1 mafia between the 2 guaranteed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Faust
--- Double Post Merged, ---

like seriously people, get your acts together
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
What's sus about Crescent?
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@gnut and others please vote either Brandish or Cres. 1 mafia between the 2 guaranteed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Faust
--- Double Post Merged, ---

like seriously people, get your acts together
Would you bet dinner on it? :hmm
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Would you bet dinner on it? :hmm
Yes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I got innocent on Brandish, guilty on Cres. How much must I write it for you people to get it. JEEZ.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Yes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I got innocent on Brandish, guilty on Cres. How much must I write it for you people to get it. JEEZ.
Oho, cool you'll take me out for pizza then. Which do you think is likely scum?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Thus spoke Rohan Kishibe.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Caught up and two minutes left.

Interesting results Gry, like Sam asked who do you think is more likely to be scum? I don’t get major mafia vibes from either of them
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Do you mean two hours for the end of the phase?
Of my break lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually, I trust Asako - so thats why I will be voting like this. Might change if I have the time to during work in

Votekill Crescent
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I spent the entire day talking about the 2, asking people their thoughts. Seriously..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Some of you have to be scum, I expect way more from many of you.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I got innocent on Brandish, guilty on Cres. How much must I write it for you people to get it. JEEZ.
Since you did a favor for me...i will.
Im torn on Bran because his stubbornish attitude about revealing seems townish...but evils list might indicate hes a boss.
Getting guilty on cres is probably my choice since evil was so complimentary of her in his list.
votelock Gracie
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Frustration another unfortunate sideeffect of hunger. Grab a snickers

(for the referenceHere it is ) since I don’t know if you know the snicker commercials

I’m trying to think of how to word something that only Gry will know. The only thing I can think of is that one game with Lambu saying something ar very begging. I forgot what game that was. Anyway believes these results mean Brandish is definitely scum.

but Gry there was a game awhile back (like awhile back) where Lambu said something really weird in his first post.

:residentsleeper I can already feel like
A) He’s not going to undetstand what I’m saying but he should because he should remember that game and jumping on Lambu real q
B) he’s going too vocal in his thought process
C) he’s already frustrated and going to get mad and say something like “clearly state what you are saying” or something
D) all of the above
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Oho, cool you'll take me out for pizza then. Which do you think is likely scum?
Caught up and two minutes left.

Interesting results Gry, like Sam asked who do you think is more likely to be scum? I don’t get major mafia vibes from either of them
... I wrote a lot this whole day regarding both of them. Read those posts again, rather than asking this question.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since you did a favor for me...i will.
Im torn on Bran because his stubbornish attitude about revealing seems townish...but evils list might indicate hes a boss.
Getting guilty on cres is probably my choice since evil was so complimentary of her in his list.
votelock Gracie
I'm torn too. Brandish not doing himself or anyone any favors. So I can't really decide which of the 2 are more likely scum. Wanted not to reveal(to have a 3rd result) but people are completely ignoring me, so that's nice..
Prolly dead this night.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Of my break lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually, I trust Asako - so thats why I will be voting like this. Might change if I have the time to during work in

Votekill Crescent
Why Cres instead of brandish?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
... I wrote a lot this whole day regarding both of them. Read those posts again, rather than asking this question.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I'm torn too. Brandish not doing himself or anyone any favors. So I can't really decide which of the 2 are more likely scum. Wanted not to reveal(to have a 3rd result) but people are completely ignoring me, so that's nice..
Prolly dead this night.
Idk...from what i read from one player...we seem to have some protection
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
People, next day go back to the posts where I asked people about both Cres and Brandish, and how they reacted. They didn't know it was based on det results at first, so they may have "trusted" more the mafia of the 2.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Frustration another unfortunate sideeffect of hunger. Grab a snickers

(for the referenceHere it is ) since I don’t know if you know the snicker commercials

I’m trying to think of how to word something that only Gry will know. The only thing I can think of is that one game with Lambu saying something ar very begging. I forgot what game that was. Anyway believes these results mean Brandish is definitely scum.

but Gry there was a game awhile back (like awhile back) where Lambu said something really weird in his first post.

:residentsleeper I can already feel like
A) He’s not going to undetstand what I’m saying but he should because he should remember that game and jumping on Lambu real q
B) he’s going too vocal in his thought process
C) he’s already frustrated and going to get mad and say something like “clearly state what you are saying” or something
D) all of the above
This and that are not the same. Isn't it odd for me to keep talking about you and Brandish, ask him what he thinks of you, ask you what he thinks of him, etc?

Why are you so unexcited about Brandish being confirmed scum? From your town pov..
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why are you so unexcited about Brandish being confirmed scum? From your town pov..
That’s what I’m trying to tell you……

85% believe Brandish is scum

think Gry think

but don’t say what you’re thinking
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
lol

votelock Cres
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I kinda expected this which is why I did not reveal xd
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,730
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
With Gry's result one of the two is bound to be scum if he's legit with this... still feel like there could also be something stinky elsewhere. Will give it some more thought.

I kinda expected this which is why I did not reveal xd
Should I be worried? 🤔
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top