Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

heron bpv

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
391
Reaction score
254
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Finally! I was thinking hxh would go Berserk eventually! (might still happen tho...)
That's probably everybody's fears. Same with Vagabond.
Even if he ends up finishing abruptly, as with Yu Yu Hakusho, I would rather he ends in his own terms than get a sudden death without accomplishing his goals with this story.
Of course, a closure to at least some of the old lingering arcs would be nice.
 

Phaizzy

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
753
Reaction score
550
Age
33
Country
United States
Well guys! I must ask.. what’s something you guys want to see in the manga? I wonder if he plans to end it soon? I would really love the anime to come back though.
 

Rizaadxn

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Messages
687
Reaction score
984
Age
23
Country
United Kingdom
Well guys! I must ask.. what’s something you guys want to see in the manga?
Not related to any of the current events, I wanna see much of a beast adult Killua will be, and to see Gon learn nen again.
 

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
2,325
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Well guys! I must ask.. what’s something you guys want to see in the manga? I wonder if he plans to end it soon? I would really love the anime to come back though.
The Dark Continent. I'm hoping there's some sort of time anomaly there and adult Gon and Killua manage to get there while the rest still didn't return. Like a rescue thing. And ofc, to figure out what's with the Shooting Star City, what has it got to do with the Dark Continent, what's the true origin of the spider, etc.
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Honestly my biggest dislike regarding the hiatus is that there's never any communication. If he continues to use twitter, I can only hope that he will communicate with the fanbase by giving updates on the progress of chapters and how long he plans to be on a break. Radio silence for years fucking sucks.
Hold your horses, He will probably use it for gaming purposes.

Anyway, I love having my Twitter feed with mangakas. Witch Hat Atelier in particular because She always posts sketches and art.
Well guys! I must ask.. what’s something you guys want to see in the manga? I wonder if he plans to end it soon? I would really love the anime to come back though.
I want this succession arc to continue being amazing. Preferably to not end soon, but with Togashi you never know. I'm enjoying a lot the princes and the arc in itself.

Although I do miss best boy Killua.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Well guys! I must ask.. what’s something you guys want to see in the manga? I wonder if he plans to end it soon? I would really love the anime to come back though.
I want to see Ging in a serious fight... Also more details on Leorio's Hatsu.
 

BurnSchulz

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
942
Reaction score
581
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Is this the real life?
Or is this just fantasy?

Always when i get the notification on the HxH Hangout thread i wonder if there are any good news and most of the times its nothing special but now almost 3 sites of new posts discussing Togashis return.

Wow

My favorite Manga for 20 years returning is indeed great news
Lets hope for the best
 
Last edited:

hergipotter

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2007
Messages
55
Reaction score
48
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Even though I can't really wrap my head around the current arc (too many characters, too many crazy powers, too much going on) I'm really glad he's coming back!
That being said, anyone know some good succession war YouTube summaries in English or German? :)
 

uberfayt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2013
Messages
1,277
Reaction score
6,080
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I've always stayed clear from twitter, but if this is really Togashi I'll make an account just to follow him...!! Onegai, use our likes to fuel your nen, T. sensei!
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
HxH's return was usually announced 1 month before the chapter release. I don't follow the latest WSJ news but a few new series could end soon because of their lack of success, right?
 

Rizaadxn

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Messages
687
Reaction score
984
Age
23
Country
United Kingdom
I don't follow the latest WSJ news but a few new series could end soon because of their lack of success, right?
Doron will probably get kicked off, Ayashimon will only survive because Kaku did good with his previous manga.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
HxH's return was usually announced 1 month before the chapter release. I don't follow the latest WSJ news but a few new series could end soon because of their lack of success, right?
Yeah, more exactly HxH return is usually annunced like one month or so before next volume Togashi is working on, will get released.

Exple : last batch of chapters covers volume #37, Togashi tends to rework and redraw volumes before their release. It's very likely that HxH get resumed a couple of weeks before vol #37 is out.
 
Top