Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

lazybum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
953
Reaction score
2,927
Age
34
Country
France
Alpha's T/L is out, but reading it, it seems to be using Pejaka's T/L

 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
I got the idea.. that PB will be boring fighters than LPB members but at least they look cool
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic




_____


Discord Rainy T/L :

Rachel: What happened over there? Quite the show

Yura: Yup. A warp ship with a lot of rankers in it just showed up in front of us.

Rachel: is that right? A warp ship coming in here? So everything's going accordingly
Lillial, Yura and sophia showed us in one chapter Madchenny is not even top 20 in beauty LoL
I mean these are random pics of them and looked more beautiful than her best pictures
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
This probably means the captain is allied with Gustang.
Not yet to know.

It could be the original coordinates of the needle, maschenny or the captain.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Discord Rainy T/L :

Rachel: What happened over there? Quite the show

Yura: Yup. A warp ship with a lot of rankers in it just showed up in front of us.

Rachel: is that right? A warp ship coming in here? So everything's going accordingly
It's funny how she's bragging about others' plans.
 

Tanmay

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2020
Messages
37
Reaction score
132
Age
26
Country
India
Man, I wanted to see some cool stuff from the lo po bia family. No bh had their moment and I'm disappointed to say nonetheless. I like trau but if he doesn't do anything now, it will be just disappointing. I think they will all have their moments later on, but rn, it's just plainly disappointing.
 

Zmsp

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Messages
1,272
Reaction score
1,354
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I'm not too happy that we're branching away from Gustang vs Traumerei, but at least we're locked in for both of them staying around for a while, so that looks promising.

Considering Gustang is still in their base, I don't see a way for them not to meet eventually. Is Traumerei just going to ignore the fact that a Family Head is actively attacking his turf? They all seem prideful, so I expect things to converge back into a big scale event over the next few chapters.

Rachel's also a good addition, but I do hope that this princess conflict is the last nail on that "Baam simping for Rachel" coffin. If he starts rejecting everyone around him because of his feelings for Rachel, I'll be pissed. It's not that I'm trying to backseat mangaka the shit out of SIU, but it'll feel like the train station character development never happened.

Don't you dare, bro.
 
Top