Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

lazybum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
953
Reaction score
2,927
Age
34
Country
France
Alpha's T/L is out, but reading it, it seems to be using Pejaka's T/L

 

Azure🐬

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2022
Messages
353
Reaction score
798
Age
24
Country
India
worried to be recognized in the family and then at the first situation betrayed the family w/o a single reason.
She probably lost hope over Lpb. I don't blame her. #Towerofbetrayal
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Guys this mean she not a pawn and that she’s doing this on her own?


  1. Machenny: ....Right. // I do find your proposal quite interesting. // I always sail towards where my curiosity leads me.
Well, I never thought she was following anyone's instructions to the letter, I always thought that Maschenny had the support and information of someone much bigger (aka Eduan).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Lefav is helping them w/o any reason this is so crazy
SIU just place her there to do this but there’s not even a reason for her to do this lol kallavan was watching her like what you did? You dead 600 times now lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i mean what you think would happen to her staying there with Lyborick and Kallavan
Make no senses to me

whyyy:


  1. Lefav: I don't know where you are headed to, but- // I wish you the best of luck.
It's either that or be killed for treason.

I honestly don't think Kallavan gives a shit about her right now.

Definitely Lyborick is not there anymore, SIU is not so stupid as to forget to draw him.
 

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
2,325
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think AA being separated means he and Rak will have to start training arcs again. I'm looking forward since some time to see AA master the balance between Ice and Fire, so that he can use both at full force without getting backlash from either. If he uses Ice, he gets frozen. If he uses fire, he'll burn to cinders. Both are OP but he can't use to the fullest or else he dies. They are the solution to each other.

Can you imagine AA getting a rock hard body due to the ice, and Wolverine - like regen from the fire? He would be fit for ranker lvl fights. Not to mention his buff would be way more usable in allies and his ice on enemies.
 

DeadCosmos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
750
Reaction score
1,296
Age
26
Country
United States
I dont think firefish is the problem here anymore. If every plot point conveniently works out in an unlikely manner over and over again, then the firefish might aswell be completely justified. so enough of that complaining please about khun/firefish/rak, and thats coming from me, a complainer!
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I think AA being separated means he and Rak will have to start training arcs again. I'm looking forward since some time to see AA master the balance between Ice and Fire, so that he can use both at full force without getting backlash from either. If he uses Ice, he gets frozen. If he uses fire, he'll burn to cinders. Both are OP but he can't use to the fullest or else he dies. They are the solution to each other.
There's no risk to AA using ice, he froze on instinct so he wouldn't get killed by Rachel's bomb.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I dont think firefish is the problem here anymore. If every plot point conveniently works out in an unlikely manner over and over again, then the firefish might aswell be completely justified. so enough of that complaining please about khun/firefish/rak, and thats coming from me, a complainer!
firefish will always be a problem because it's bad writing, are we ever going to get over it one day? Who knows, maybe when the next PU BS comes along.
 

DarkDragon317

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2022
Messages
63
Reaction score
115
Age
31
Country
Akatsuki
Actually pretty hype chapter, I would have liked to see more resolution on Traum, Cha, Jinsung, and Bam. I don't know why we are being left in suspense like it's a spy movie or something. I think we can all gather that Traum will try to integrate Bam into his family and once again threaten Cha and Jinsung if Bam does not comply. The proposal in retrospect is actually not that bad, Bam apprehension on it seems fairly silly and Lilial was looking like a snackk this chapter. Bam could always just destroy Traum when he is strong enough and reform it anyway he sees fit.
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
My proposal to SIU next arc is to be called:

“This time people gone die because this is a war jeje”
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Let me send that DM by twitter
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Actually pretty hype chapter, I would have liked to see more resolution on Traum, Cha, Jinsung, and Bam. I don't know why we are being left in suspense like it's a spy movie or something. I think we can all gather that Traum will try to integrate Bam into his family and once again threaten Cha and Jinsung if Bam does not comply. The proposal in retrospect is actually not that bad, Bam apprehension on it seems fairly silly and Lilial was looking like a snackk this chapter. Bam could always just destroy Traum when he is strong enough and reform it anyway he sees fit.
Well baam was clear he’s just not getting marrie cause Lilial was not asked to
So now he going to ask her properly lol
 

DeadCosmos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2022
Messages
750
Reaction score
1,296
Age
26
Country
United States
I don't know why we are being left in suspense like it's a spy movie or something.
siu like his cliffhanger at every single chapter and chapters have to be "complete". We aren't really being left in suspense if you mean this chapter, because we had to have the timeline progress and see what happened to the others.
 

Headlights

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2021
Messages
845
Reaction score
1,076
Country
United States
That panel of Chaddavan standing there shirtless, defeated. It is priceless...

Also what if Baam likes blondes? I mean he could show up, her towel could "accidentally" fall down(was that some golden shinwonryu?) and he might be like "Damn girl, you fine"

Plus Lilial would do it just to piss Androssi off...
 
Last edited:

Azure🐬

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2022
Messages
353
Reaction score
798
Age
24
Country
India
AA hugging his lighthouse like that isn't something I wanted to see. Sometimes, I wonder if it would be better for him if he got over his feelings for Baam. 🙁
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think AA being separated means he and Rak will have to start training arcs again. I'm looking forward since some time to see AA master the balance between Ice and Fire, so that he can use both at full force without getting backlash from either. If he uses Ice, he gets frozen. If he uses fire, he'll burn to cinders. Both are OP but he can't use to the fullest or else he dies. They are the solution to each other.

Can you imagine AA getting a rock hard body due to the ice, and Wolverine - like regen from the fire? He would be fit for ranker lvl fights. Not to mention his buff would be way more usable in allies and his ice on enemies.
AA needs a master who can make him train that hard... ( I personally have huge headcanons regarding that.)
 

DarkDragon317

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 11, 2022
Messages
63
Reaction score
115
Age
31
Country
Akatsuki
siu like his cliffhanger at every single chapter and chapters have to be "complete". We aren't really being left in suspense if you mean this chapter, because we had to have the timeline progress and see what happened to the others.
I think we could have skimmed down on the adventures of Pudidy and the gang lol in favor of some more continuation of Bam and Traum. But I guess that's just me
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,414
Gender
Male
Country
France
The fact that only Lilial was called, and her worries make me think that among the twins she is seen as the least competent/most expendable.

It was clear when they both appeared that Shilial was the most mature and SIU confirmed that she is the one calling the shots. Traumerei himself doesn't care so I guess the LPB values Shilial more overall.

I think AA being separated means he and Rak will have to start training arcs again. I'm looking forward since some time to see AA master the balance between Ice and Fire, so that he can use both at full force without getting backlash from either. If he uses Ice, he gets frozen. If he uses fire, he'll burn to cinders. Both are OP but he can't use to the fullest or else he dies. They are the solution to each other.

Can you imagine AA getting a rock hard body due to the ice, and Wolverine - like regen from the fire? He would be fit for ranker lvl fights. Not to mention his buff would be way more usable in allies and his ice on enemies.
They got power ups in this arc that they aren't familiar with.
 

nivoxtc

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2021
Messages
176
Reaction score
506
Age
28
Country
Moldova
Why the hell is Rachel still ugly? Or even Gustang is not able to fix her?
 

Fun

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
169
Age
32
Country
Indonesia
I dont think firefish is the problem here anymore. If every plot point conveniently works out in an unlikely manner over and over again, then the firefish might aswell be completely justified. so enough of that complaining please about khun/firefish/rak, and thats coming from me, a complainer!
Two wrongs don't make it right. A forced PU is still a forced PU, IMO
We already know Yeon woon's fire of healing saved Aguerro. However, this didn't explain why the fire that saved Aguerro could become a sentient being like firefish. Even though the firefish could probably be related to Yeon's fire.

Anyway, where is the third minion of Maschenny? The story already wrapped the Nest arc, yet we don't even know his/her identity. Will she/he become relevant enough at the later stage?
 

Davy Clyde

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
129
Reaction score
63
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fans should have learned from this season that if they stay together, Rak and Khun will get more stupid powerups. A time skip is way better.

I would love some training sessions if it's still within SIU's radar.
A time skip for the Regulars to naturally develop their powers instead of getting forced power-ups randomly? Sounds like a good deal.

SIU doesn't really go in-depth when it comes to character training sessions. He might show a character training for a moment, but he usually just skips most of the training itself instead of focusing on some of it.

What place could it be that would prevent them from meeting again? Can't they just contact each other by pocket when they start climbing again?

Unless it's just a temporary thing, and Khun is just overexaggerating because it's Baam.
Pocket contact is not enough for Koon. He wants to hug Baam more often to feel like life is meaningful. Without Baam's presence around him, life for Koon is empty.

Regulars being separated from Bam.. I like it. He’s too far ahead of them now and it’s time for them to do things on their own.
Baam has already been far ahead of his Regular pals since season 2. His precious companions are somewhat ready to progress without Baam being around them for a while. They managed pretty well for themselves without Baam being around them for several years already.

I think AA being separated means he and Rak will have to start training arcs again. I'm looking forward since some time to see AA master the balance between Ice and Fire.
Still, the Yeon fish has promised Koon an omen of consequences and repercussions for overusing its magnificent power. Koon can't possibly escape this serious omen without succumbing to any of its consequences, right?
 

Big-Bird

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
7,397
Age
23
Country
French Guiana
Anyway, where is the third minion of Maschenny? The story already wrapped the Nest arc, yet we don't even know his/her identity. Will she/he become relevant enough at the later stage?
Which one? Perez should be on Mas' ship or in Yama's needle, the girl who freed Hybrider is supposed to be gone (I think she said the nest battle was too dangerous for her)
 
Top