Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

lazybum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
953
Reaction score
2,927
Age
34
Country
France
Alpha's T/L is out, but reading it, it seems to be using Pejaka's T/L

 

Enryuu

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2022
Messages
68
Reaction score
101
Age
34
Country
Kosovo
Lillial, Yura and sophia showed us in one chapter Madchenny is not even top 20 in beauty LoL
I mean these are random pics of them and looked more beautiful than her best pictures
@Cinera please yeah explain to that he couldn’t be more wrong. I do not have the patients to deal with him.
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
@Cinera please yeah explain to that he couldn’t be more wrong. I do not have the patients to deal with him.
You are another son of him? You think that by written the comment like that going to fool me? I know is you bro LOL

im not saying Maschenny is not cute on purpose
I don’t think in my opinion she’s that beautiful.

anyway bro i respect the time you took to create this burned acc 💯👏🏽
 

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
2,325
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
They got power ups in this arc that they aren't familiar with.
Those souls from White I don't think they'll ever have the talent to master. It's just a small powerup to give them the ability of buoyancy I think. Something to powerup without time or training. However, AA's personal Shinsu quality, I think he could balance it with the Firefish and start using both to their fullest extent.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,413
Gender
Male
Country
France
Those souls from White I don't think they'll ever have the talent to master. It's just a small powerup to give them the ability of buoyancy I think. Something to powerup without time or training. However, AA's personal Shinsu quality, I think he could balance it with the Firefish and start using both to their fullest extent.
Why? Souls are a power source and it's not like A.A. and Rak aren't talented to begin with. They managed to absorb some of White's power and thanks to this they can even fly. There is no way it's going to be treated as a small power up. And it'll probably affect their other abilities too.
 

Big-Bird

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
7,397
Age
23
Country
French Guiana
I just realized, but all the LPB soldiers that accompanied WGW got killed by Traum's shinwonryuu. So Traum has the highest number of killed characters in the whole arc
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
I just realized, but all the LPB soldiers that accompanied WGW got killed by Traum's shinwonryuu. So Traum has the highest number of killed characters in the whole arc *
* of his own people.

Much like Mas.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I hope not
On one hand I agree.

On the other he slinked of god knows where, is a Po Biddy at the end of the day, and now their forces are arriving.

FUG ended up not even facing anyone at the Nest. No wonder they suffered so few losses:

Yas - secretly working to help Yama
Kallava - eventually allied with Baam's crew, sort of
Mas - secretly working with Baam and crew, sort of
Lyb - PROBABLY some sort of triple agent or something

Shit... the biggest threat to Baam was on his own side, White.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hell, Baam didn't even have to actually work to save Jinsung. The later was unceremoniously released by his jailer just to help Baam.

The most effort Baam put in was breaking a couple spells here and there, and fighting White.
 

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
2,325
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
* of his own people.

Much like Mas.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



On one hand I agree.

On the other he slinked of god knows where, is a Po Biddy at the end of the day, and now their forces are arriving.

FUG ended up not even facing anyone at the Nest. No wonder they suffered so few losses:

Yas - secretly working to help Yama
Kallava - eventually allied with Baam's crew, sort of
Mas - secretly working with Baam and crew, sort of
Lyb - PROBABLY some sort of triple agent or something

Shit... the biggest threat to Baam was on his own side, White.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hell, Baam didn't even have to actually work to save Jinsung. The later was unceremoniously released by his jailer just to help Baam.

The most effort Baam put in was breaking a couple spells here and there, and fighting White.
He served as a beacon. Also, he fought Kallavan at the first wall, and saved all his allies from Lyboric's plan.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
He served as a beacon. Also, he fought Kallavan at the first wall, and saved all his allies from Lyboric's plan.
Yeah, I wasn't being literal, he did do other things of course.

I'd just say the White fight stressed his abilities the most. That was from his own team.

Kallavan hasn't had his heart in it for a while now. Just look at the poor fella this very chapter.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Here comes Rachel
The gap that makes everyone say "nah, I'm good, thanks."
 
Top