Chapter Tower of God Chapter 545 Spoilers & Discussion

lazybum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
953
Reaction score
2,927
Age
34
Country
France
Alpha's T/L is out, but reading it, it seems to be using Pejaka's T/L

 

Aliblack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
710
Reaction score
2,025
Age
33
Country
Iran
Exactly. That was totally played. First of all, we never had any mention of the Yeon flames having form/ego. I remember someone theorizing this with the yihwa's flame awakening by itself to protect her, but that's pure speculation.

And if it's Yeon Woo's flame how does it work? she turned into a hammer and out of nowhere turns into a fish of fire?
That, someone, was me.
The way that flame was given to Khun was ridiculous, too. All his flame was inserted into that hammer. He’s a ranker but he can’t steal that hammer from Levi (that pig). What about the rule that potent weapons are strong depending on how much their users are strong. Androssi and Anak couldn't do something to a clone ranker with those weapons while this pig was not shown to be at least a regular in the first place. All this happened because SIU wanted to give Khun a power-up out of nowhere.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
If Lyborick is still a loyal Poe Bidau, then Adori and HQ must be a bunch of idiots (wouldn't be too surprised at this point but come on..). Although not letting Baam enter a Great Family should be Jahad first priority at the moment, it should be even more important than stopping Gustang and LPB is not really the most important GF so i guess he could be a triple agent of sort.
Well, to be fair, Lyb has been "loyal" to Zahard since genesis.

And given what Aria says, it should be known that he hates his father (Gustang), at least by his superiors.

For us it may even be something probable and even cliché, but given the whole trajectory of the character in their world, it is something difficult to imagine.

Or, Adori already suspects and used this fight to have evidence.
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
By Lens:

Sophia was really holding back the shinheuh, but she was already on edge.
Who cares, the fact an regular was able to do that to Rei's Shinheuh he was using to destroy the nest says enough on its own
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It's going to he hard to find a true enemy of Baam in the entire Tower going by the Nest arc.
From SIU's lines throughout the arc, it looks like the Nest was made to actually energize Baam.

So from now on, I think the challenges will be punctual, the climb doesn't make sense anymore, so he must solve certain points like 77F, 100F and 134F straight.

I refuse him to skip the ranker process.
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
Well, to be fair, Lyb has been "loyal" to Zahard since genesis.

And given what Aria says, it should be known that he hates his father (Gustang), at least by his superiors.

For us it may even be something probable and even cliché, but given the whole trajectory of the character in their world, it is something difficult to imagine.

Or, Adori already suspects and used this fight to have evidence.
What if, Adori is a clone/child like the boss/karaka/wag

and is planning this on her own
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

" I came all the way here, and he's nowhere to be seen. // Has he truly become one with the chair since he's been on it for such a long time? "

Sweet jesus that shade
 

Lo Po Bia

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2021
Messages
342
Reaction score
437
Age
25
Country
Portugal
I need to see more of these two big families, more BH and the two main ones after the leader
 

EternalWinter

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
2,129
Reaction score
3,889
Age
35
Country
United States
If i was Lilial i would be scared af, getting married to a FUG stranger who could kill you with one finger (literally a Leviathan slip away), on top of losing Princess privileges and getting a target on her back during future wars. Also, Elaine probably hates the LPB family but for Baam himself it would be better yeah i agree.
Not to mention everyone will be trying to kill her children. If only to strike back against the child's father and grandfather
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
That, someone, was me.
The way that flame was given to Khun was ridiculous, too. All his flame was inserted into that hammer. He’s a ranker but he can’t steal that hammer from Levi (that pig). What about the rule that potent weapons are strong depending on how much their users are strong. Androssi and Anak couldn't do something to a clone ranker with those weapons while this pig was not shown to be at least a regular in the first place. All this happened because SIU wanted to give Khun a power-up out of nowhere.
If I'm not mistaken, there was a spell on the hammer. Anyway, I don't think it would be potent enough to do something with a ranker. BTW, these non-human creatures in the tower are exempt from some laws (aka Hand Guy Talk to White) so it doesn't surprise me.

I remember someone theorizing that AA is related to the Yeon family due to his mother's surname being Agnis, but this contradicts what the SIU said of him not having the "status" of a DD due to his maternal lineage being poor. .
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

What if, Adori is a clone/child like the boss/karaka/wag

and is planning this on her own
I never thought about it that way because I always thought about Enne vs Adori.
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Honestly, at this rate Rei is probably working for Baam as well as Adori.

It's going to he hard to find a true enemy of Baam in the entire Tower going by the Nest arc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



What, you mean that sick-ass drip the LPB dance crew is wearing?

Maybe they are just waiting for them to start breaking like Turbo and Ozone.
Just imagine this give me headache
 

Big-Bird

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2021
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
7,397
Age
23
Country
French Guiana
I noticed two things:
-Pudidy and co seem to possess telepathy, which seems to be a LPB family trait (Anima already involves mind control)

-I have the impression that the LPB family (mother-ships) won't be destroyed Gustang gives them time and only blows up little ships (in "Grrrr I'm dangerous Grrrr" mode) and moreover he stopped with the arrival of AA and Mas, it should leave Traum to join his ship.

Moreover on a large scale the LPB as the only true supporter of the empire is quite important, if it disappears Zahard loses its biggest supporter
 
Last edited:

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
If i was Lilial i would be scared af, getting married to a FUG stranger who could kill you with one finger (literally a Leviathan slip away), on top of losing Princess privileges and getting a target on her back during future wars. Also, Elaine probably hates the LPB family but for Baam himself it would be better yeah i agree.
You think there’s enough space in lilial to let levi going in just comfortable? 👀

don’t get me wrong guys for example this js baam entrances:
The question is lilial entrances littler? Bigger? Or just right amount?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

"another son" are you saying he's spreading like a plague?


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I always thought it just gave them a physical boost.

In Rak's case, it released more of his seal and in AA's case, it cured the consequences of him freezing himself (this is pure supposition)
--- Double Post Merged, ---



What if the real plot twist for Lyb is a pawn not for Zahard or Gustang, but for Eduan?

I don't know, given all the motherfucking potential we've seen from the Koon (Lych aside) I think Eduan, when he's not inside his wives' skirts, has better keikaku than Gustang.
To be for real that guy is really edhan here
He’s essay are working in the mind of the weak
So he got a lot of other portal where he share his knowledge about khun family, he has a cult..

sometimes he sent few of his lackeys to fight here or worship him, you can laugh but this true
Im following his path throught the web..
 

Enryuu

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2022
Messages
68
Reaction score
101
Age
34
Country
Kosovo
You are another son of him? You think that by written the comment like that going to fool me? I know is you bro LOL

im not saying Maschenny is not cute on purpose
I don’t think in my opinion she’s that beautiful.

anyway bro i respect the time you took to create this burned acc 💯👏🏽
What do you mean by burned acc? I don’t understand.
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
What do you mean by burned acc? I don’t understand.
Burned account is what we called in Mongolia a person who Create a fake account to spy and make controversial comments..

Example: you broke up with you girlfriend and she blocked you in social medial you make a burned account to spy what she doing lol.
 

Glowstuff

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
138
Reaction score
141
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, we had the whole backstory of cigarettes in the workshop arc.


It's funny seeing Gustang talk normally to people in the older chapters after all this "Oh, great leader, we don't even deserve to look upon your face, everyone, lower your heads."

"Bugs"

"Vermin"

"Insects"
 

Aliblack

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
710
Reaction score
2,025
Age
33
Country
Iran
If I'm not mistaken, there was a spell on the hammer. Anyway, I don't think it would be potent enough to do something with a ranker. BTW, these non-human creatures in the tower are exempt from some laws (aka Hand Guy Talk to White) so it doesn't surprise me.

I remember someone theorizing that AA is related to the Yeon family due to his mother's surname being Agnis, but this contradicts what the SIU said of him not having the "status" of a DD due to his maternal lineage being poor. .
Yes, there was a spell. But Woon Yeon said that hammer has made him so powerful that I can't steal it from him. This means if he could, he would. Then, Evan suggested that I will take it for you. Yeon explained that there is a spell that prevents you from stealing it from the previous owner. I supposed that no one except for him could take it from the pig except for Yeon himself. Or why should he explain first that I can't steal it? It doesn't make sense.

Those who could defy rules were objects, machines, and animals. We call that Levi guy pig but he was from some different species. Many of the regulars are not even humans but we really can call them animals? They have the same cognitive abilities as humans. This means they can break many laws of the tower because they're not humans? What's the definition of animals here? Every creature that is not human? To what extent they can break the rules?

And it should surprise you because non-humans defying rules were not introduced yet. So still it was a bad choice.
 

Ignorant

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 11, 2018
Messages
6,586
Reaction score
9,632
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
It's funny seeing Gustang talk normally to people in the older chapters after all this "Oh, great leader, we don't even deserve to look upon your face, everyone, lower your heads."

"Bugs"

"Vermin"

"Insects"
He was like that before Enne situation now he’s the new V with the people
 

Enryuu

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2022
Messages
68
Reaction score
101
Age
34
Country
Kosovo
Burned account is what we called in Mongolia a person who Create a fake account to spy and make controversial comments..

Example: you broke up with you girlfriend and she blocked you in social medial you make a burned account to spy what she doing lol.
Oh so you think I’m Cinera with an alternative account. Nope, I’m me and I saw on the forum that Cinera is also a huge maschenny fan. I’m not him though. I’m not much on this forum though. As I mostly use it to read the spoilers early. But it works still the same as worstgen forum. So I believe if you click on my profile you can see since when I’m part of it and that I’ve commented stuff that is completely different from Cinera.
BTW I know Cinera from worstgen forum, where I’m on a different user name though.
 
Top