My favorite character is back!
So happy to see Rachel again, I can't wait for her to get relevant in the story again.
Arcs are 10x better when she's in them.
I'm actually really surprised to see that she didn't changed her appearance.
I was 100% convinced that it would have been one of her 3 wishes.
Unless she didn't get her wishes yet.
Can't wait to see where the next arc will lead us.
PS: About Lilial, my thoughts right now is that she was brought back alone to become Baam's wife, according to the Lo Po Bia family head.
Of course they would pick the blonde one. My boy Baam has a type! lol
Another theory I've seen is that Baam will be asked/forced to climb up the tower with a new team and that it will probably be Lilial's team. I'm not sure I want to be introduced to yet another team (we have enough characters right now and many of them already don't have enough screen time), but it's an interesting theory for sure.