Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Move your vote you scum, we just sitting here waiting to get sniped
Reading gnut and demon, give me 5 minutes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Evil3ye I will go for gnut or demon pick one
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Whats the tea on gnut and demon?

Don't want to go for Evil or Shad, they seem fine to me
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,643
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I still feel iffy about Marm. Then there‘s also Demon being oddly passionate, Sam as punishment for last game :hmm
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Reading gnut and demon, give me 5 minutes.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Evil3ye I will go for gnut or demon pick one
You can't even do that. :faint

Then do the Gnut. He came back after yesterdays discussion just to laugh at the towns plans and is now sitting here lurking to snipe someone.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You can't even do that. :faint

Then do the Gnut. He came back after yesterdays discussion just to laugh at the towns plans and is now sitting here lurking to snipe someone.
@votekill gnut

Sorry gnut, allegiances mean nothing this game so by day 3 you could have been anything, but I would like to live and I would like to keep spammy players like evil and me alive.

I've locked my self so the rest is on you
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
VOTEKILL GNUT

Take that old fella :e3 :handgun That better teach you.

If Sam and Tatsu team up, we have up to seven pairs who could possible vouch for each other (Town Prostitute please don't interfere), minus mafia meddling.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Paird friend list: half hour before day end

Asako (targets)shinobi (targets)
Shad (targets)GrySun (targets)
Brandish (targets)Crescent Jinx (targets)
Evil3ye (targets)Erinyes (targets)
James (targets)Holt (targets)
Marmalade (targets)Misha (targets)
@SirSamuel016 (targets)@Tatsumaki (targets)

TOWNE PROSTITUTE Don't target the people that are trading!

People not trading:

Demonspeed
Gajeel
gnut
GB
Lambu
SonOfDaws
Vandred
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
On a side note I found weird how Tatsu basically agreed with gnut, then Evil said something against it and she straight up votes him, like hello??
Huh ?
I don't remember talking to gnut specifically at any moment. It's true he's in the people who agreed with the plan tho.

@Tatsumaki you should decide whether you pair up with @SirSamuel016 or take a chance with someone else. Let Sam know before day end
I don't mind pairing up with Sam, I just pray it doesn't backfire. I love my comfy role just fine.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@SonOfDaws
Dawsie doko, I thought you'd be back :pout
Howdy, ma'am. I certainly am for a brief moment, just taking a glance through @GrySun s post and plan. Very helpful although I have a couple concerns.

When it comes to the plan itself. I think we can potentially gather a decent amount of info from it, however, planned and public plans of action are also easier for shady figures to plan around than chaotic actions.

When it comes to the person pointed out as my planned switch target, Sam usually prefers to be a mastermind himself and, right now, he seems a bit more willing to go along with not just someone else's plan but someone else's call on the plan, Evil's. I'm not sure if mafia know who their teammates are just yet, but I still find that behavior odd.

Anyhow, I have stuff to get back to, but I'll keep my vote where it is and stick to the plan for now.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
I voted gnut as a random vote that wasn't up there yet and now there's a train on him ??
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
In case I don't vote in time:

Votekill Brandish. For now at least. Why aren't you fooling around and memeing :handgun

Considering switching to gnut, I get his reasoning for not going with the plan, it's not a bad thing to be skeptical about things. But I'm not sure if I like how he handled it. Does he deserve to get lynched over that though?
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
I voted gnut as a random vote that wasn't up there yet and now there's a train on him ??
Glad I get to play a game together with my kouhai after so long.

Yeah, that train is certainly concerning, to say the least. Makes me a bit more willing to vote Evil. Shad I'm not sure of atm
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Glad I get to play a game together with my kouhai after so long.

Yeah, that train is certainly concerning, to say the least. Makes me a bit more willing to vote Evil. Shad I'm not sure of atm
Are suggesting that mafia know each other? Because the rules say they don't.

Just making sure you are aware of this.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Glad I get to play a game together with my kouhai after so long.

Yeah, that train is certainly concerning, to say the least. Makes me a bit more willing to vote Evil. Shad I'm not sure of atm
it's hardly a train when people who both agreed to get their vote on someone else to not be in the top position anymore agreed on a common suspect. And now you as a person who slept through the whole tug of war of who best pairs up with whom, endless discussion comes without pairing up yourself comes to snipe one of us, that's just shady daws.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
In case I don't vote in time:

Votekill Brandish. For now at least. Why aren't you fooling around and memeing :handgun

Considering switching to gnut, I get his reasoning for not going with the plan, it's not a bad thing to be skeptical about things. But I'm not sure if I like how he handled it. Does he deserve to get lynched over that though?
Gnut not going along with plans like this is pretty par for the course I think, but that's not a reason to not suspect him.
Are suggesting that mafia know each other? Because the rules say they don't.

Just making sure you are aware of this.
No, however, some suspect behavior is still suspect behavior whether the person is in a group or not.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,909
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Gnut not going along with plans like this is pretty par for the course I think, but that's not a reason to not suspect him.


No, however, some suspect behavior is still suspect behavior whether the person is in a group or not.
It's not his reasoning I'm feeling a bit meh about, its his attitude surrounding it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top