omo! but in fake spanish
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What‘s the role we‘re losing?Love how evil has convinced you all im scum by constantly stating my name in red...lol
I so wish i was a bomb...but even still the role you lose may just be something needed in the end...but oh well if you arr this easily manipulated
votelock evil
Why would he want to cause your death, if he will be switching allegiances in the next 3 days.Love how evil has convinced you all im scum by constantly stating my name in red...lol
I so wish i was a bomb...but even still the role you lose may just be something needed in the end...but oh well if you arr this easily manipulated
votelock evil
I guess he can't make a decision, in true libra fashionLambu never voted?

I stated my target already: Sam.it's hardly a train when people who both agreed to get their vote on someone else to not be in the top position anymore agreed on a common suspect. And now you as a person who slept through the whole tug of war of who best pairs up with whom, endless discussion comes without pairing up yourself comes to snipe one of us, that's just shady daws.
Ahh fair. Perhaps something to keep an eye on later if he doesn't die here.It's not his reasoning I'm feeling a bit meh about, its his attitude surrounding it
I picked you in the end because it's the lack of willingness to participate, hardly a manipulation. We've been discussing things for a couple pages then you just came to lol at me to afk for the rest of the day. Now saying you have an important role to get me killed, very nice play, thnks.Love how evil has convinced you all im scum by constantly stating my name in red...lol
I so wish i was a bomb...but even still the role you lose may just be something needed in the end...but oh well if you arr this easily manipulated
votelock evil
I noticed you left out the part of my quote where I referenced some suspect behavior you were involved in. I think that's an interesting PR tactic, Shad.Good to know.
For the rest do what you want, snipe as you see fit.
Damn I copped a big downgrade... thanks @TatsumakiThe mechanic has pre-emptively been disabled. Trading is no longer possible going forward. Weapons and loyalties are now locked in
![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
