omo! but in fake spanish
In the PMWhen they role swap happens they say you got a new weapon, and it comes with a pic and icon.
Let say somebody traded with her recruiter, it has to be some one from the list of players not paired... Why would somebody swap this role?That's not possible, that wasn't my role and I didn't trade.
What was the original role and can you confirm that you weren't blocked?
So can you confirm that secondary roles are also included in the weapon and are lost when swapped?So i swapped with shino as i said i will but i gained RS instead
I mean i gained best role so yay
But instead i lost my supermason, the first time i got it and yet i lost it with the swaps
He is cute when flustered!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yea, at least i lost my secondary roleSo can you confirm that secondary roles are also included in the weapon and are lost when swapped?
Something is very weird here.
| Asako (targets) | shinobi (targets) |
| Shad stayed same role | GrySun stayed same role |
| Brandish changed to Jesus was before Bodyguard | Crescent Jinx (targets) |
| Evil3ye (didn't target) stayed Pirate | Erinyes changed role to M. Recruiter |
| James (targets) | Holt (targets) |
| Marmalade stayed same role | Misha (targets) |
| SirSamuel016 changed role | Tatsumaki (targets) |
| Demonspeed |
| GB |
| Lambu |
| SonOfDaws |
| Vandred |
I know but I have no choice how would you have trusted me, Icant tell who targetedme but it's possible evil went for someone else. Or people didn't follow.if you are recruiter that means you should die tonight? I don't see mafia letting you recruit, why did you reveal this role?
| Who | Outcome | New roles ? More info ? |
| Shad - Gry (intended pair) | Nothing | |
| Brandish - Cres (intended pair) | Exchange | Brandish claims Jesus |
| Misha - Marm (intended pair) | Nothing | |
| Evil - Erin (intended pair) | Nothing | However Evil claims not targeting Erin |
| = > Erin - X ? | Exchange | Erin claims Mason recruiter |
| Tatsu - Sam (intended pair) + Daws | Nothing / Exchange | Tatsu kept her role Sam changed Daws ? |
| Asako - shinobi ? (intended pair) | Exchange | Asako claims RS + losing her supermason |
| James - Holt (intended pair) | ||
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wait something ain't adding upI know but I have no choice how would you have trusted me, Icant tell who targetedme but it's possible evil went for someone else. Or people didn't follow.
Restless is best role, you get to came back to hunt your killers!So i swapped with shino as i said i will but i gained RS instead
Is this your hint to be recruited?the only problem i have with this plan is losing the chance of being mason, if there one
I wanna swap with a mason
and me that be doing the swapping not them btw
and also I guess ending up as mafia in a rather mafia unfriendly mechanic, and making game boring for townie
but mason more important to me
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yea, i did mention mason a lot yesterdayRestless is best role, you get to came back to hunt your killers!
Is this your hint to be recruited?
More like, because you literally are unable to swap with people.I did not swap with anyone last night since I was not going to follow Evil's plan.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---