omo! but in fake spanish
Idk if I believe it unless there’s a second mafia group because town looking really strong right nowBulletproof townie.
So maybe there's a strongman.
Did I.@Erinyes Unless I missed something, you've been withholding some important information.
~angry butterfly noisesPanda game
I looked at all your posts already, but perhaps I missed it. What did you sayDid I.
Yup then you missed half of the game, go read back last phase, please.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
50-50 in my head, the boss is crafty and he spoke sense in every post. Part of me wants to believe he's mafia laying low and just making sense to not arise suspicion, except that gnut execution on D1What do you think of Van?
This actually makes sense, but I thought the Escort was GB, kinda breaks my mental puzzle at the moment.maybe, but noone came up with that claim in mafia pad. bullet proof swaping with sam and failing.... well that doesnt sit well with me. escort on N1 said they will block their paired person, given sam is not escort, you had no reason to be blocked either be it by escort or prostitute when there were active claims...![]()
Me witholding important info ? Im the one who said the most so far. That's rich from the guy who said nothing...., you've been withholding some important information.
No, if people target each other they end up with the same weapon.@Farfalla @Copy Panda If two players with "vanilla townie" weapons target each other with a swap, is any notification produced?
ThanksNo, if people target each other they end up with the same weapon.
But ok, I know what you wanna ask. If in case they'd swap, they'd be informed. They wouldn't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're dodging the question with pettiness.Me witholding important info ? Im the one who said the most so far. That's rich from the guy who said nothing....![]()
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You know this makes no sense right? Only town can swap so she can't still be in another mafia pad, evil was town.Nothing happening in one lover pad is one thing, but you didn't even talk about mafia pad and yet you should have been there. Perhaps you still are.
DM counts as town, so a green weapon.Does a death miller count as town or not ? Would his weapon be green ?
Because I targeted him and kept my role, so even with Daws woming between us I wouldn't have stayed the same.
No that‘s impossible.recruited traitor on N1? As oppose to DM?
I don't think I was blocked, just that by coin toss order I first sapped with Sam and we kept our role then Daws targeted Sam which is why they switched.maybe, but noone came up with that claim in mafia pad. bullet proof swaping with sam and failing.... well that doesnt sit well with me. escort on N1 said they will block their paired person, given sam is not escort, you had no reason to be blocked either be it by escort or prostitute when there were active claims...![]()
Evil was a Lover, no mafia would fight hard for their sake. Shad is town and was likewise worrying Evil‘s lynch was wrong, some others doubted it too.for his unexplainable reticence to lynch Evil
Oh a Burden? Shino didn‘t mention that part yes. Hm what to make of that. 21 players, 6 mafia vs 15 town is a balanced number. Lover further weakened the team, and then there‘s also a Burden?@GrySun ok as shino said 6 mafia showed up in the pad on N1 can't tell if there's other who couldnt make it. but lets assume they are 6, according to what they said, there could be lies or misleading info. one is rookie, one is escort another one is det and one is burden. and one i dont remember must probably be sam i assume.
Please, you obviouly havent read the game, nor you re following it unless you play ignorant, i said everything that happened in mafia pad. so unless you re yourself a mafia trying to deviate attention from the burden, or a lover or idk, you re just making no sense right now.but you didn't even talk about mafia pad