Games Mafia Game 102 - Genswap Impact: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I doubledown on Lambu 'cause I think if he flips Mafia it gonna help clear things up regarding my "how did he not die in N1" situation. Votelock Lambu
Cya all next day phase, probably.
Mason recruiter, please think about recruiting me. Being Mason is still a tad better than being plain townie. And this way I won't end up as a scapegoat for Mafia trying to frame me.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Demon cannot be any killer since he was blocked N2, more likely he is Mafia Detective. Which is also a mafia, but not really a priority lynch unlike Rookie(close to OP Assassin) or SK(double-kills til we auto-lose).
Wait why do you believe demon was blocked?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Because I don't know who the SK is. All I know is, Rookie has to be one between you and Lambu. SK however can be Lambu, if GB is bsing, James if he couldn't get rid of it, Vandred(you) if you're lucky, Marmalade or Margi, provided the other was also a mafia so nobody could swap, or GB playing weird. That's 6 possibilities. Vs just 2 with the Rookie thing.

Demon cannot be any killer since he was blocked N2, more likely he is Mafia Detective. Which is also a mafia, but not really a priority lynch unlike Rookie(close to OP Assassin) or SK(double-kills til we auto-lose).

My opinion on lawl is very confused. Part of me wants to see what Lambu flips as to get a clearer GB picture.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I mean there is a small chance SK is Marm, but eh.. Too small atm for my taste.
Well GB is BSing, there's no doubt about that. It's more a matter of trusting it's the townie BSing or the kind that gets him to endgame as scum, so Lambu's likelihood of being SK is unrelated to lawl from what I understand.

Marm or Margi finding themselves as opposing scum is as fun to think about as worrying, since it would be the best hiding place for the SK at the moment and unlikely to get lynched faster than us non-swappers, and they probably want to keep each other alive for the time being.

Isn't getting blocked just what Demon claims? No reason to believe it's true. Though I could agree that it would be weird to claim as SK. Hm.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
So Tatsu and Demon made their move, nice.

You sounded off to me since day 1, i was just curious what the Sun thought and his reasons, but do prove me wrong and flip green but you are nothing but a cereal killer, i thought of you being red but you were waay too detached from them
Thats not what you showed nor what you said, do I have to quote it again?
I guess repeating a lie over and over again can make it true for some but still shameless.

My opinion on lawl is very confused. Part of me wants to see what Lambu flips as to get a clearer GB picture.
I mean, Im pretty sure he knows he's done for the moment I die, but at least he will go doing damage.

@Erinyes @Crescent Jinx I still believe Marm is better left for tomorrow since if she really is doc she will die, there's no way the scum would let two doctors going around in the endgame, besides I dont think people will pile on her for today's lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wait why do you believe demon was blocked?
Because he still wants to believe Lawl somehow? I dont see any other reason.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,737
Gender
Female
Country
China
~1 hour left
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

lmk if i missed your vote!
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Analysis of votes:

I think van is mafia, nobody except Margi has voted him, even tho we both put him on top of the list.

Meaning he is very valuable, not sure if because of role but definitively because he is a good player and he is one of the few able to participate in disaster of a situation mafia is in.

But he isn't TP for sure from the votes.
TP will be the scapegoat for mafia voting wise.


Because he still wants to believe Lawl somehow? I dont see any other reason.
Did lawl claim that? I didn't see him claim.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Chart
PlayerClaimActions / infos
BrandishDoc
Crescent JinxMasonConfirmed by Erin
Demonspeedneeds more confirmation (was blocked N2) (+ non swapper)
ErinyesMRconfirmed by Cres
GBProstiN1 Lambu N2 Sam
GrySun-confirmed by Shad
James RyeTownieDidn't use role N1
LambuNever had the role beforeCan't say if he used his role or not (+non swapper)
MArGiT or MDidn't use role N1, had the role before.
MarmaladeSkyDocactive, had it before
Shad-Used role N1, confirmed by Eri and Gry
SonOfDawsconfirmed by Sam
TatsumakiBP
VandredTownie(+ non swapper)

@SonOfDaws do you have anything to share about your role ?

Trustworthy by confirmations
Erinyes
Crescent Jinx
Shad
Gry
Daws
Tatsu (well I conform myself obv)

Believable ?
Brandish

Others/No reason to trust
Demonspeed: but claim something with a sanity
GB: claim prosti when one died and we're looking for an escort, could be confirmed later
JamesRye: Recruited or his killer got blocked
Lambu: no claim, vague hint, didn't swap, his lynch could confirm GB and James
MArGi: strong hint but one role would be frowning worthy, the other very helpful
Marm: 2 doc claims with 21 players is possible but still wary
Vandred:...I just don't know...

By process of elimination and after taking everything I read into account I would probably vote Lambu.
Same hints as Sam D1, but additionally, I used my role N2.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Analysis of votes:

I think van is mafia, nobody except Margi has voted him, even tho we both put him on top of the list.

Meaning he is very valuable, not sure if because of role but definitively because he is a good player and he is one of the few able to participate in disaster of a situation mafia is in.

But he isn't TP for sure from the votes.
TP will be the scapegoat for mafia voting wise.




Did lawl claim that? I didn't see him claim.
I also feel more emboldened to lynch Vand after seeing the type of people picking Lambu, but still an exciting hour to see where who goes.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
As things stand I would rather vote Demon, showed colors in the end just like James, or GB if people paid him the least amount of attention, idk how he does it seriously, only one I see not eating the bs is Bran.
Van could either be with them or is the tp but is making an effort to not be that obvious, kind of?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
As things stand I would rather vote Demon, showed colors in the end just like James, or GB if people paid him the least amount of attention, idk how he does it seriously, only one I see not eating the bs is Bran.
Van could either be with them or is the tp but is making an effort to not be that obvious, kind of?
What do you suggest GB to be?
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I can see what you guys are going for, though I'm afraid the core assumption is the issue. But I don't mind playing along.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Mafia, if he is the SK he just lost the game.
You think he is SK, spending every day trying to lynch somebody? Why would a TP play like this?

Mafia is not good enough, what role you think he is?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would actually be fine with that.
Don't fall for demonspeed tactics, this would say anything and everything against his team, not a reliable source for analysing votes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top