Theory for Rachel

Dage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 22, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Age
30
Country
Turkey
dude i have a crazy theory. When Baam stayed in the cave, there was a zahard symbol. We don't know when Baam was revived when Arlen kidnapped Baam outside and presented him to the god outside. How this boy grew up, someone looked at it. After all, when Zahard sealed the door to Level 134, he created the 13 Moon Series with half of the key, and with the other half his coat of arms and rings were formed. This 13 Moon Series would be given to the great warriors standing next to him, but Arlen and V wanted to continue climbing the tower, but when the two rebelled against this decision and civil war broke out, he gave up on that decision. After the war ended and V committed suicide and Arlen escaped from the tower with his dead brat, Gustang suggested bringing the Princess System. Zahard agreed to this. I think one of the 1st generation princesses completed the 13 Moon Series. A woman appeared who would bear Zahard's strong blood, but Zahard had never wanted to marry. This woman is Rachel to me. Their powers are sealed to the 13 Moon Series, at this strength, if you fire more than 1 weapon at princesses, it can be "Ghost" that drives them crazy. He had driven Yuri crazy, as Ghost was said to be one of the 1st Generation princesses. I think Rachel's memory and powers were sealed and imprisoned in a cave outside the tower by Zahard. The Zahard symbol in the cave shows this to me. Rachel then encounters Baam and raises him, or Arlen meets Grace and takes Baam from her, after all, the safest place is next to Rachel, a sealed exile that can never come back. So even if that's not the case, I think Rachel would still collect the 13 Moon Series. Princesses will not be able to fire more than 1 weapon as long as Zahard blood flows in them. I think the Zahard blood triggers this madness.
 

Dage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 22, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Age
30
Country
Turkey
Sorry for the bad English. Readers on Reddit and in my country hate articles named Rachel. If I say some concrete things, I get answers that have nothing to do with them. Nobody cares about this character. This seems to me a very shallow point of view, we don't know the origin of this character, I'm wondering more about him.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,437
Gender
Male
Country
France
I don't think it's possible. Let's say Rachel's memories and powers were sealed, her potential would still be there so she'd be able to learn fast and stuff but Rachel's abilities haven't really been great.

Also it would mean that she has Zahard's blood and from what we have seen of her physical abilities it's definitely not the case.

The Ghost wasn't a Princess. It was a Princess candidate who failed.
 

Fortress of Solitude

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2022
Messages
166
Reaction score
116
Country
France
I think Rachel's memory and powers were sealed and imprisoned in a cave outside the tower by Zahard
Andorsi said something like she can feel a dangerous power inside Rachel, in the very beginning.
Zahard imprisoned Anne inside the Tower and Urek asked Gustang how to live the Tower so I don't think Zahard can go outside.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,715
Reaction score
61,437
Gender
Male
Country
France
Andorsi said something like she can feel a dangerous power inside Rachel, in the very beginning.
Zahard imprisoned Anne inside the Tower and Urek asked Gustang how to live the Tower so I don't think Zahard can go outside.
It was because she is an Irregular, isn't it? They are different from others.

Rachel might have some hidden power but to unlock it she'd have to go to the Rice Pot. We don't know if she did during the timeskip but I found it strange.
 

Azure🐬

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2022
Messages
353
Reaction score
798
Age
24
Country
India
Andorsi said something like she can feel a dangerous power inside Rachel, in the very beginning.
Zahard imprisoned Anne inside the Tower and Urek asked Gustang how to live the Tower so I don't think Zahard can go outside.
It's because of Irregular aura.
Every Irregular tends to attract people.
It's one of the reasons Rachel manages to find a team because by first looks she seems something special, being an irregular.
Later on, ofc, people get disappointed seeing she is nothing special.
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,332
Reaction score
24,939
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Nah, I don't buy rachel being anything like that. It sounds pretty unlikely that she would have that sort of grand backstory. An important part of her character is that rachel is simply not meant for greatness, she lacks the talent willpower for it. Evidenced by headon's trial. As a result rachel is an evil, miserable and pathetic wretch who gets to live rent free in bam's head... That said, I don't rule out her eventually squirming her way into actual power.
 

Azure🐬

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
May 29, 2022
Messages
353
Reaction score
798
Age
24
Country
India
Sorry for the bad English. Readers on Reddit and in my country hate articles named Rachel. If I say some concrete things, I get answers that have nothing to do with them. Nobody cares about this character. This seems to me a very shallow point of view, we don't know the origin of this character, I'm wondering more about him.
Hi! Your theory is interesting.
Personally, I am really interested to know about the origins of Rachel. Whether we hate her or not, she is one of the protagonist after all and her past is tied with Baam.
Sometimes, the fandom hate gets way out of hand. I have seen really crazy comments on Reddit whenever they post any fanart Or theory about her.
I myself have some theories about why Rachel thinks Baam stole her destiny.
 
Top