- Joined
- Sep 27, 2017
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 6
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
null
Last edited:
Valid pointWell even though Mashima says that Gray didn't do much in GMG, He did do something. He fought and beat one of the core members of Sabertooth which was the main conflict in the first part of the arc. The next part of the arc was focused on the dragons invading and there wasn't really much he could do there as a non dragon slayer. Even most of the actual dragon slayers barely did anything in that situation. But even still he fought against some of the mini dragons and that unison raid he did with Juvia made for a good Sakuga moment in the anime. I don't think it'd ever be appropriate for him to do LITERALLY nothing in an arc he appears in. Same goes for Gajeel.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
That could be another option for them, but the main problem I have is that I don't really see a reason for Diabolos to fight FT anymore. There's clearly bigger things going on and Kirin's whole character had to center around Laxus' power for there to be an excuse for them to fight in this situation. It'd just feel really weird to me if Georg came back and ignored the dragon gods to fight 2 members of FT that haven't even done anything to his guild members.
Demon centric arc in 100 year quest? Seems less probableI'm expecting a Mira and Gray shared arc about demons.
Mashima sidelined Mirajane in the Tartaros, the arc she should’ve been MVP in.I'm expecting a Mira and Gray shared arc about demons.
Oh yes he did some things and did great, but still, was in the shadow of characters like Erza, Natsu or Laxus. That's all what I ment.Well even though Mashima says that Gray didn't do much in GMG, He did do something. He fought and beat one of the core members of Sabertooth which was the main conflict in the first part of the arc. The next part of the arc was focused on the dragons invading and there wasn't really much he could do there as a non dragon slayer. Even most of the actual dragon slayers barely did anything in that situation. But even still he fought against some of the mini dragons and that unison raid he did with Juvia made for a good Sakuga moment in the anime. I don't think it'd ever be appropriate for him to do LITERALLY nothing in an arc he appears in. Same goes for Gajeel.
Honestly, it just doesn't make sense for Gajeel and Gray to fight Diabolos master. Laxus will probably fight if Georg resurrected. The reason Laxus is doing so much is probably because Mashima will make him a master. Laxus vs Georg looks good in terms of story.I am guessing dragon eater master will be revived and gray and gajeel will tag team him
This was the problem from start for this arc. Four dark knights
So one goes to laxus one to erza one to natsu.
And then we had gray and gajeel.
One option was to feed a dark knight to wendy and give skullion and madomole to gray and gajeel. But I guess mishma thought that was a bad idea.
So maybe the master will revive and gray and gajeel can tag team him
But Laxus already had his fight, there is no reason for him to have another one, Laxus even defeated Skullion and Madmole which totally which didn't make any sense, I don't see him defeating someone important anymore.Honestly, it just doesn't make sense for Gajeel and Gray to fight Diabolos master. Laxus will probably fight if Georg resurrected. The reason Laxus is doing so much is probably because Mashima will make him a master. Laxus vs Georg looks good in terms of story.
I don't have a problem with Gray and Gajeel fighting the resurrected Georg . I just think this fight would go better for Laxus from a story standpoint.But Laxus already had his fight, there is no reason for him to have another one, Laxus even defeated Skullion and Madmole which totally which didn't make any sense, I don't see him defeating someone important anymore.
It would have been likely if it wasn't because they already used Laxus against Kirin, that even gave them a reason to fight.I don't have a problem with Gray and Gajeel fighting the resurrected Georg . I just think this fight would go better for Laxus from a story standpoint.
There is no story here.Honestly, it just doesn't make sense for Gajeel and Gray to fight Diabolos master. Laxus will probably fight if Georg resurrected. The reason Laxus is doing so much is probably because Mashima will make him a master. Laxus vs Georg looks good in terms of story.
Yes, you're right.Arc didn't end yet, Natsu didn't have any fight the previous arc. No one talks about that.
Cuz natsu is our homeboy. We are a cult for natsu, he does no wrong in our eyesArc didn't end yet, Natsu didn't have any fight the previous arc. No one talks about that.
you are quoting a post from a whole year ago and still not making any senseCuz natsu is our homeboy. We are a cult for natsu, he does no wrong in our eyes
Damn that's trueyou are quoting a post from a whole year ago and still not making any sense![]()