Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
To help make sense of the mess:

No mobile support, desktop only.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@GB explain why you locked marm after she voted you, why didn't you keep your vote on me?
Is it because you saw I had no chance to be lynched on D1?
Did you see her vote as an excuse to try with a different player?

@Lambu explain why you locked marm, were you that confident in your first post read on her? so confident as to lock on D1?

@gnut if you didn't follow D1, why do you vote the most voted player? Why not just do a placeholder vote?

I really believe the mafia didn't vote aggressively, but I still want to hear your reasons.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I didn't like the exchange of Lambu and gnut at the end of d1 at all.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,667
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Devil hunting started, ha!

That last minute vote lock, man!!
I never liked the Marm lynch, did mention I‘d want an afker so went with it. Was unlikely to affect anything at such sort notice though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DEVIL GONE? It's over.
There should be more unless you believe in Seraph‘s 1-each theory.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

At least Marm wasn‘t death miller to further screw us over. I‘d believe mafia would always try to join a lynchwagon on the off-chance one of the many vanillas is DM so they get extra credibility for no cost. So I bet there is at least 1 scum among Marm voters.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
At least Marm wasn‘t death miller to further screw us over. I‘d believe mafia would always try to join a lynchwagon on the off-chance one of the many vanillas is DM so they get extra credibility for no cost. So I bet there is at least 1 scum among Marm voters.
Farf is green, her voting make no sense for mafia, looks like a townie trying to kill.
It hard to explain in details but if you look at her votes in the viewer, you will see it clearly.

Lady pom pom is also very green for similar reasons.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I never liked the Marm lynch, did mention I‘d want an afker so went with it. Was unlikely to affect anything at such sort notice though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



There should be more unless you believe in Seraph‘s 1-each theory.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

At least Marm wasn‘t death miller to further screw us over. I‘d believe mafia would always try to join a lynchwagon on the off-chance one of the many vanillas is DM so they get extra credibility for no cost. So I bet there is at least 1 scum among Marm voters.
I thought that mafia had 1 and townies had 1. And it was passed around for some reason...like potato.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Out of the people that voted marm, only GB fits the profile of a mad man.

In your experience, when he is mafia, does he go for a kill even if he isn't saving a teammate?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I thought that mafia had 1 and townies had 1. And it was passed around for some reason...like potato.
Where you online at the end of the day?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I never liked the Marm lynch, did mention I‘d want an afker so went with it. Was unlikely to affect anything at such sort notice though.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



There should be more unless you believe in Seraph‘s 1-each theory.
I wasn't afk and just posted minutes before that. I don't have much to say in d1. And I also didn't like marma's lynch when I saw Lambu and gnut posts at the end. I didn't vote Marma when I saw pom and you locking on me and farf going around saying she'd vote me and such. The other 2 (James and Seraph) looked also green enough to leave them alone. Still your locked vote sucks sigh :nah
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Btw, Gry is alive.

He had no connection with the votes, he could have been targeted for a kill instead of Tatsu.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
To me last day lynch looked like a way to save james considering he claimed freeman so late, it's only after he claimed that so many people jumped to marma
But there could be a mafia among them but honestly i think it's mostly townies
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,667
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Out of the people that voted marm, only GB fits the profile of a mad man.

In your experience, when he is mafia, does he go for a kill even if he isn't saving a teammate?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Where you online at the end of the day?
I don‘t know, I never paid attention to that. I think there‘s no valid lines to draw from that. If you think someone is mafia you vote them. Same applies for mafia. There‘s no real danger from mislynching unless when it‘s clear saving another person. So I don‘t agree with your thoughts on Farf and Pom, or that a mafia would avoid lynching a townie.

On the contrary since we know there‘s lots of vanillas it‘s even more worth it to try and lynch a „Mafia Member“ for all parties, TP as well.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I wasn't afk and just posted minutes before that. I don't have much to say in d1. And I also didn't like marma's lynch when I saw Lambu and gnut posts at the end. I didn't vote Marma when I saw pom and you locking on me and farf going around saying she'd vote me and such. The other 2 (James and Seraph) looked also green enough to leave them alone. Still your locked vote sucks sigh :nah
If you say so :grumble How about instead showing me why locking you isn‘t a good idea? It‘s a new day, mafias had a night pad to figure out their plans, so D2 is pretty interesting one to see people‘s thoughts.
I do like that you trusted James and Seraph.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

To me last day lynch looked like a way to save james considering he claimed freeman so late, it's only after he claimed that so many people jumped to marma
But there could be a mafia among them but honestly i think it's mostly townies
Would you not save James with this claim?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I‘ll be pretty busy for the next several hours so won‘t be too active.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
On the contrary since we know there‘s lots of vanillas it‘s even more worth it to try and lynch a „Mafia Member“ for all parties, TP as well.
I didn't consider the death miller, but it feels like you are reaching.

They are only 3 mafia members, their best play is to put 3 placeholder votes on 3 different player and hope more people vote those 3.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Btw kinda weird that tatsu died, honestly i expected to see gry lala or lambu gone
You know the big trio that always are options in mafia kills and considering there a high chance of no protection


Didn't see anything that said she was devil but that sucks
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Would you not save James with this claim?
I could have, and that's what I meant, i see as most voters as townie for marma lynch but now that u mention DM lynch strategie, there could be
Didn't think about it as usual mafia don't really change unless to save a teammate
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Btw kinda weird that tatsu died, honestly i expected to see gry lala or lambu gone
You know the big trio that always are options in mafia kills and considering there a high chance of no protection


Didn't see anything that said she was devil but thta sucks
Mafia believed Farf could be lynched today.
So they didn't want to kill her.

Lambu is odd, I don't see why he would go so hard on marm for just a feeling, but that is more indicative of town than mafia.
I really don't think a 3 mafia team will go anything crazy, they will just placeholder vote, unless GB is mafia then crazy should be expected.

Only one left is Gry, he should be dead.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Out of the people that voted marm, only GB fits the profile of a mad man.

In your experience, when he is mafia, does he go for a kill even if he isn't saving a teammate?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Where you online at the end of the day?
I was online at the end of the day but I was a few pages behind, so I just kept my vote on james, I read he was freeman in the last minute and was freaked out.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Mafia believed Farf could be lynched today.
So they didn't want to kill her.

Lambu is odd, I don't see why he would go so hard on marm for just a feeling, but that is more indicative of town than mafia.
I really don't think a 3 mafia team will go anything crazy, they will just placeholder vote, unless GB is mafia then crazy should be expected.

Only one left is Gry, he should be dead.
Why could lala be lynched today ? Is it because of vote change last day ? It was clearly tho to save james who claimed so I don't know why lala could be lynched
At least other than james and seraph i trust her the most

I could understand lambu being a lynch from mafia perspective and leave him be
But yea i agree with you that i doubt a three mafia team could go crazy but it also depends on who the mafia

There also gry theory that I didn't think of at first, i was looking at it normally but it's something to see, they have the most vanilla experience
In the old days of MG i mean (i think)

But yea agree gry is the odd one

Tho honestly if i were in mafia shoes, i could probably killed lala as she was the one leading us townie the most and most trusted among the three but there's that
They went for someone outside the circle of big trio gang
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Perhaps the last minute reveal was to bait the mafia at night.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Yes it may have been obvious to mafia that Farf looks fine, good point.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

DD you skipped my question

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top