Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
My lock happened before hers, but her intention to vote him was still quite apparent even when James claimed not being vanilla, recheck those last pages.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
(except Farf for reasons I still dont understand)
You don't understand what I wrote on a Day 1? '-' It was very objective. If you don't recall it, that's another thing.
I stand behind what I wrote AT THAT POINT of the game, not to mention Sera is a common escapegoat. Doesn't mean I'll keep my early day 1 opinions on anyone later on, nor that I defended Sera.

On a second thought, now I understand better why you used me to justify yourself tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Seraph why did you vote Lambu again?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
He's saying you worded her vote on James as a justification for your vote.
She decided to lynch James and that was the final step for me, never said I locked because she locked, that is Shad reaching out.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You don't understand what I wrote on a Day 1? '-' It was very objective. If you don't recall it, that's another thing.
I stand behind what I wrote AT THAT POINT of the game, not to mention Sera is a common escapegoat. Doesn't mean I'll keep my early day 1 opinions on anyone later on, nor that I defended Sera.

On a second thought, now I understand better why you used me to justify yourself tho.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Seraph why did you vote Lambu again?
Your point was "James might be lying cause he claimed not beint vanilla too late to be challenged" when he did so with over an hour of margin in the dayphase, so nope I still dont understand your point, not even in that context.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Your point was "James might be lying cause he claimed not beint vanilla too late to be challenged"
Wut XD~ that wasn't my point at all.
I said mafia wouldn't risk going for James and challenge his claim cause there was a bomb possibility lmao.
But sure, then you don't get it '-' D1 feels, this time I'll spare myself from getting tired.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Seraph why did you vote Lambu again?
I liked his idea of putting out early suspicion and votes to get the game rolling, so i threw one at him(so for no reason at all), i later wanted to switch my vote but i didn't knew who i should lock onto and since Marm's lynch seemed certain i left it that way.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
And i think most of you have to prove what even brings me into the Danger Zone.
Being shady and your constant laugh behind posts is already a strong element to account for, maybe being soft and not lynching you was a mistake.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wut XD~ that wasn't my point at all.
I said mafia wouldn't risk going for James and challenge his claim cause there was a bomb possibility lmao.
But sure, then you don't get it '-' D1 feels, this time I'll spare myself from getting tired.
When I get back on laptop I will fish all the posts of our banter, you are either not remembering correctly or lying.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
One theory is that they tried to avoid killing the same target as '???'.

A player could have been recruited by mentor to explain the missing second kill.

Marcie just looked fake when he voted in the last min for Shino then shouted at me about why didn't I vote her as well '-'
I'm willing to take a shot at Gry today if nothing better is found, there is no way I'm letting him reach D4.
Mafia taking Tatsu over Gry confirms town should be the one to take Gry out.

Not considering Lambu because his way of fighting with you on every topic, reminds me of how we fight often in previous games when we are both town.
I get no mafia vibe from him.

But I will go with whatever you decide next farf, I expect to out live you so following your lead may protect me later down the road.
Just a reminder on what I said about Tatsu and Marm in my final post.

Marmalade as Michiko: Seems positive, doing lists and I find myself agreeing with her a lot, for now neutral.
Tatsu as Kobeni: 6 posts but a good votekill based on logic, I also find myself agreeieng with her posts, feels town from the few posts she made.
Compare that to other people, it quite positive feedback.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Being shady and your constant laugh behind posts is already a strong element to account for, maybe being soft and not lynching you was a mistake.
Stop avoiding to actually explain what makes me shady, dude, defending myself against absolutely ridiculous accusations?

For throwing in laughing emojis? Well sorry but from my PoV that was fucking hilarious. And why wouldn't it be, it was the exact same spiel for me as every other game i play, just figured after a little while the formula would change somewhat lol.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
When I get back on laptop I will fish all the posts of our banter, you are either not remembering correctly or lying.
Sure, feel free to do so. You could account misinterpretating as well but meh, will leave it as that; legit curious about what you have in mind.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
And why would you go with James in here, Sera?
Because of the way he acted towards me, it was...weird. He behaved like i was trying to pressure him or get him lynched when really i was doing nothing else but disagree with his plan or idea. When he became one of the higher voted i figured i'm probably not the only one thinking that something's off here. I mean on D1 i would've been fine with pretty much anyone dying other than myself as long as they don't have a role. He was one of the higher voted alongside Marms and since i didn't really get the suspicion against her i said i'd rather kill him.

Again, my vote remained on Lambu all day.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Because of the way he acted towards me, it was...weird. He behaved like i was trying to pressure him or get him lynched when really i was doing nothing else but disagree with his plan or idea. When he became one of the higher voted i figured i'm probably not the only one thinking that something's off here. I mean on D1 i would've been fine with pretty much anyone dying other than myself as long as they don't have a role. He was one of the higher voted alongside Marms and since i didn't really get the suspicion against her i said i'd rather kill him.

Again, my vote remained on Lambu all day.
Even tho by that time he had said alrdy he had a town role, you still wanted us to pick him for the lynch because he voted you solely?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean on D1 i would've been fine with pretty much anyone dying other than myself as long as they don't have a role.
But he said he had one '-' so that doesn't rly check.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Even tho by that time he had said alrdy he had a town role, you still wanted us to pick him for the lynch because he voted you solely?
No, like i said, he acted weird.

But he said he had one '-' so that doesn't rly check.
And why would i believe that?

Let's face it, if i had wanted to see James dead and happened to be a Mafia i would've had him go down last night instead of Tatsu.

"But he could be a Bomb don't you care?" , Yeah he could be but that would exactly be the kind of scenario that would allow me to meme myself once more. Just plain stupid Seraph-ness.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Stop avoiding to actually explain what makes me shady, dude, defending myself against absolutely ridiculous accusations?

For throwing in laughing emojis? Well sorry but from my PoV that was fucking hilarious. And why wouldn't it be, it was the exact same spiel for me as every other game i play, just figured after a little while the formula would change somewhat lol.
Wouldn't call them ridiculous, they were a reach but a good point to press your buttons.
And its not the emojis but the way to brush it off + vote reasoning.
Im not speaking about lynching you, but I want to see you interact with more people again to confirm or discard suspicions.

Sure, feel free to do so. You could account misinterpretating as well but meh, will leave it as that; legit curious about what you have in mind.
Pretty sure its not misinterpretting when I specifically quoted you on the subject at that moment.
Will gather it in a while, that said your panic vote on Marm didnt look scummy to me so have yet to figure out how to look at you today.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Why wouldn't you believe that? Could you build me some cases where James would be lying?
What? Why would i believe the guy that throws a vote on me for no reason other than not believing that the Hosts spammed Devils all over this game?
Why would i believe the guy that acts hostile-ish towards me for...talking?

I mean...yeah. You said it yourself, i'm easy to throw under the bus in these games so i'm definitely not gonna jump for something like this.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wouldn't call them ridiculous, they were a reach but a good point to press your buttons.
And its not the emojis but the way to brush it off + vote reasoning.
Im not speaking about lynching you, but I want to see you interact with more people again to confirm or discard suspicions.
You legit said it might've been a mistake to let me live man...

But fine, you want interaction? You got it pal:

@Mazino @Asako @digitaldude @Belserion @shinobi

Talk please, share something, do something. Reveal something, i don't know. Gotta get things moving somehow, if some of you are townies then you actually benefit from getting things started. So come on now.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
What? Why would i believe the guy that throws a vote on me for no reason other than not believing that the Hosts spammed Devils all over this game?
Why would i believe the guy that acts hostile-ish towards me for...talking?

I mean...yeah. You said it yourself, i'm easy to throw under the bus in these games so i'm definitely not gonna jump for something like this.
Meh, you're legit evading an objective question now.
This is what you described:

- You got motivated to vote for James because he voted you over something you considered to be ilegit and saw him as scummy;
- James claimed he had one of the few town roles in game;
- You got asked who you'd rather see lynched;
- You replied "James";
- You got asked why would you vote him in spite of James claiming he had a role;
- You said you'd be fine with anyone dying as long as it wasn't you or someone with a role;
- You got asked why again cause that's conflicting with something you had just said;
- You answer you didn't believe him;
- You get asked to share the scenarios that made you doubt him, you derail and won't answer...

If you doubt James claim, I'd imagine you considered scenarios for the possible lies - that passed by your head, I'm not talking about structure per se, but it doesn't seem to be the case since you won't tell them so that indeed looks fragile. Anyways, got 2 meetings now.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We had two trains on the first day, marmalade who was a confirmed townie and james, if they are both townies I doubt mafia would be voting to kill one or the other, would be content with who ever dies and would lay low.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top