Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Shad this line of thinking isn‘t cute or funny anymore.
Well you can't deny its kinda true, and it becomes an even harder truth the longer you stay alive.

That Best Town badge is a heavy burden :lambirb
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Shad this line of thinking isn‘t cute or funny anymore.
You think I'm trying to be cute or funny?

I'm trying to shoot you in the face, I will start compagning and asking everybody I trust to vote you soon.

Do something useful or accuse somebody.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don‘t see the case on Seraph, like at all. The only thing that had me not vote James was the claim, but before the claim James was suspicious enough for D1 to be voted. It is a dead-end claim so I believe he wouldn‘t do this as mafia, but I can‘t fault Seraph or Pom just for thinking he would do it.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Out of the people that voted marm, only GB fits the profile of a mad man.

In your experience, when he is mafia, does he go for a kill even if he isn't saving a teammate?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Where you online at the end of the day?
Why would i save a teammate :lmao
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Well you can't deny its kinda true, and it becomes an even harder truth the longer you stay alive.

That Best Town badge is a heavy burden :lambirb
As true as it is, couldn't it be a way for mafia to cause a false lynch, I don't see why shad gunning him so much right away
I say we wait for det results for gry, at least that's how i see it with gry

I'm kinda neutral about him currently
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Meh, you're legit evading an objective question now.
This is what you described:

- You got motivated to vote for James because he voted you over something you considered to be ilegit and saw him as scummy;
- James claimed he had one of the few town roles in game;
- You got asked who you'd rather see lynched;
- You replied "James";
- You got asked why would you vote him in spite of James claiming he had a role;
- You said you'd be fine with anyone dying as long as it wasn't you or someone with a role;
- You got asked why again cause that's conflicting with something you had just said;
- You answer you didn't believe him;
- You get asked to share the scenarios that made you doubt him, you derail and won't answer...

If you doubt James claim, I'd imagine you considered scenarios for the possible lies - that passed by your head, I'm not talking about structure per se, but it doesn't seem to be the case since you won't tell them so that indeed looks fragile. Anyways, got 2 meetings now.
What's the point in me building cases? So you guys can start distrusting him too? Oh yeah that'd be nice, won't ever work though since for that i'd have to be trusted as well. And that's never the case in any game i play unless i do something noteworthy.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
If it was day 4 with gry, it's different but it's still day 2, so meh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well you can't deny its kinda true, and it becomes an even harder truth the longer you stay alive.

That Best Town badge is a heavy burden :lambirb
Of course I can deny it lol. There‘s no „kinda“ true in this thinking ever. If a Doctor is left alive long, that‘s one thing. An individual player just for being considered good player? I think I even lived quite long my last several games.
And Farf is the most recent best town :nono
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You think I'm trying to be cute or funny?

I'm trying to shoot you in the face, I will start compagning and asking everybody I trust to vote you soon.

Do something useful or accuse somebody.
It was cute and funny some games ago, by now it’s just annoying.

And no I will just ignore you unless you have something of value. I won‘t monkey dance here and pull some huge plays for your sake specifically, wtf.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
We had two trains on the first day, marmalade who was a confirmed townie and james, if they are both townies I doubt mafia would be voting to kill one or the other, would be content with who ever dies and would lay low.
Gry claims that mafia will do that, he says mafia will try to kill a Death Miller to gain town trust.
What a reach, he is

Of course I can deny it lol. There‘s no „kinda“ true in this thinking ever. If a Doctor is left alive long, that‘s one thing. An individual player just for being considered good player? I think I even lived quite long my last several games.
And Farf is the most recent best town :nono
Context is everything.

If fine if you live long as long as there is a reason for it.

This game you are completely open for a kill, your logic is bad.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,309
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
You think I'm trying to be cute or funny?

I'm trying to shoot you in the face, I will start compagning and asking everybody I trust to vote you soon.

Do something useful or accuse somebody.
I mean shad, from how i see it, it's also a strategie to mislynch gry if he townie in the excuses he still alive

I think it's too soon to build a case on him because of him being alive when it's day 2, that case is for day 4 xD
Mafia won't leave him that long when he usually an annoyance
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
And no I will just ignore you unless you have something of value. I won‘t monkey dance here and pull some huge plays for your sake specifically, wtf.
You ignore me after 2 posts :D
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
As true as it is, couldn't it be a way for mafia to cause a false lynch, I don't see why shad gunning him so much right away
I say we wait for det results for gry, at least that's how i see it with gry

I'm kinda neutral about him currently
Yeah Im not particularly iffy about Gry either, its just a fact that the longer active players stay around the more suspicious they become, specially under the point of devils prioritizing dets over docs in the first 3 days.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I think it's too soon to build a case on him because of him being alive when it's day 2, that case is for day 4 xD
Mafia won't leave him that long when he usually an annoyance
I'm ok with going with other options if we find something, but if nothing new came out of today, he is the highest suspect.
I asked him to make a case on somebody but he is just surfing, he is providing 0 value, look at how much effort farf put into today investigations and compare that to Gry's performance.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The Marm lynch and Tatsu death don‘t change my latest thoughts on people I put at end of D1. If anything Seraph is greener with the forced way people are accusing him. I‘m wary of Farf, it really didn‘t look to me like she wanted to vote Marm but did it anyway. She says it was because Marm locked James but she was already at majority of votes regardless, and not like Marm was her top suspect just the preference among the top voted at the time, while me and Pom were thinking which afk-ish person to vote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This game you are completely open for a kill, your logic is bad.
Why should me being open for a kill mean anything? Again, why am I the „kill asap“ option for majority of players, according to you? It‘s your logic that is bad, only you are this obsessed with me. Last many games should‘ve taught you by now how and why people choose kills.

Won‘t entertain you longer on this until you learn the fundamentals on how a kill is decided. It‘s certainly not „ok can we get away with killing Gry“, if yes they do it.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Of course I can deny it lol. There‘s no „kinda“ true in this thinking ever. If a Doctor is left alive long, that‘s one thing. An individual player just for being considered good player? I think I even lived quite long my last several games.
And Farf is the most recent best town :nono
Huh I have no qualms about the doctor part but this is vanilla game, participative players should technically be the first to go. Tatsu was a most weird choice considering last day's activity.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
The case on Seraph doesn't make much sense to me.
Shad and Asako look townies to me as well for now.
I'm ok with going with other options if we find something, but if nothing new came out of today, he is the highest suspect.
I asked him to make a case on somebody but he is just surfing, he is providing 0 value, look at how much effort farf put into today investigations and compare that to Gry's performance.
Is this the your usual (let's lynch Grysun) plan? coz he looks more Townie than scum to me rn.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Huh I have no qualms about the doctor part but this is vanilla game, participative players should technically be the first to go. Tatsu was a most weird choice considering last day's activity.
Wouldn‘t the same be true for any „participative“ person? On top of head, you, Farf, Shad. Then the less posty but still participative Asako, Seraph. Thinking too much why X was killed doesn‘t really lead anywhere, as mafia can put the same amount of thinking into „what will players think if X is killed“ and go by there. Kinda a loop.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top