Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,811
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
I'll probably vote Lambu today if nothing else came up btw
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And I‘m not even sure if participative players are a bad thing for mafia to begin with. I kept Riku in game 100 alive not just because of Doc threats but simply because he was making bad calls on his lynches and partially suspects, which results to low-ish threat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll probably vote Lambu today if nothing else came up btw
Oh why him over others?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
If anything Seraph is greener with the forced way people are accusing him. I‘m wary of Farf, it really didn‘t look to me like she wanted to vote Marm but did it anyway. She says it was because Marm locked James but she was already at majority of votes regardless, and not like Marm was her top suspect just the preference among the top voted at the time, while me and Pom were thinking which afk-ish person to vote.
If you don't agree with the problems people have with Sera, that's fair enough. Saying what we raised was forced is a bit of a stretch tho.

I won't repeat my last min Marm vote process again. You either reread or keep repeating yourself. But the bolded part is quite silly, really. I had said before I didn't want to vote randomly, but among the 3 of them I'd go for her. You even asked that to me yourself. My suspicion on you derives from you trying to build problems with me since like.. my very first post, lol. One thing is to say I did nothing to look trustworthy to you, another thing is you actively try to paint me as shady. It looks to me as if you're building something here.

Second meeting now @.@
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Why should me being open for a kill mean anything? Again, why am I the „kill asap“ option for majority of players, according to you? It‘s your logic that is bad, only you are this obsessed with me. Last many games should‘ve taught you by now how and why people choose kills.
Haha pulling the shad is obsessed with Gry card finally.
(@Farfalla see I'm not a simp :D)

Now I'm sure you are scum.

@Lambu @Farfalla remember how I got lynched when I tried to accuse Gry in game 100?
It all started with him saying that my logic is wrong and that I'm just obssesed with him.

He knows for a fact that I'm not, but when it serve him, he uses it.

@VoteLock Gry

Good luck to you all :D
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Bribe power ^_^

But no legit, Marcie. You said you don't mind being questioned, then what was that post where you quoted me for not voting Shino, considering you voted her yourself in the last min?
Wdym, which post?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Yes your bad for overassuming a lot.
I ask a lot, yup. Get rdy for that yourself~
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Haha pulling the shad is obsessed with Gry card finally.
(@Farfalla see I'm not a simp :D)
Uh, you're still obsessed about him tho ç.ç
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Wdym, which post?
The deleted one where you quoted me.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If you don't agree with the problems people have with Sera, that's fair enough. Saying what we raised was forced is a bit of a stretch tho.

I won't repeat my last min Marm vote process again. You either reread or keep repeating yourself. But the bolded part is quite silly, really. I had said before I didn't want to vote randomly, but among the 3 of them I'd go for her. You even asked that to me yourself. My suspicion on you derives from you trying to build problems with me since like.. my very first post, lol. One thing is to say I did nothing to look trustworthy to you, another thing is you actively try to paint me as shady. It looks to me as if you're building something here.

Second meeting now @.@
I know your thought process, you don‘t need to repeat it or me to reread. It‘s more that I don‘t believe it. And there‘s a post you did D1 that really made me alarmed on you, the one where you asked why I‘m not calling for protection. That sounded too much like fishing for my role for no reason at that stage.

Wait so you basically suspect me for suspecting you? Come on that‘s lazy. I don‘t think I ever even poke you when I‘m mafia, or players that fight back in general.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Haha pulling the shad is obsessed with Gry card finally.
(@Farfalla see I'm not a simp :D)

Now I'm sure you are scum.

@Lambu @Farfalla remember how I got lynched when I tried to accuse Gry in game 100?
It all started with him saying that my logic is wrong and that I'm just obssesed with him.

He knows for a fact that I'm not, but when it serve him, he uses it.

@VoteLock Gry

Good luck to you all :D
You really seem unable to learn from your mistakes :lmao Luckily for you this time I‘m not mafia so I‘m not gonna support a lynch on you for being the way you are, but when I‘m gone you‘ll need other things to make people trust you on.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And there‘s a post you did D1 that really made me alarmed on you, the one where you asked why I‘m not calling for protection. That sounded too much like fishing for my role for no reason at that stage.
Or, for someone outside your head, it would be why someone that always asks for protection no matter what would not be worried now - as in provoking you cause that seemed suspicious to me myself.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
The deleted one where you quoted me.
I thought you meant that one, but don‘t understand what you mean with the question. You mean, why I asked last minute? Because that‘s when I saw you „lamenting“ your vote. I didn‘t reply to you locking Marm but to you saying something that sounded like „oh why did I have to vote her“, to which I said you didn‘t need to. I was asking Pom earlier her thoughts, saw her vote shino, waited to see if there would be more weird votes on James, then locked shino.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wait so you basically suspect me for suspecting you? Come on that‘s lazy. I don‘t think I ever even poke you when I‘m mafia, or players that fight back in general.
As a part of it, yes. You seem rly committed to crafting stuff on me. Like, RLY. As I said, it's not a 'I can't trust her yet'; it's a 'guys, you know how she said she moved from James and would favor Marm, and in the last min she did so when Freeman-guy got an extra vote and she didn't run math in last secs? Yeah, that's mighty sus" <- this sort of difference. Or the mediator bs, from 3 posts. If you wanna put it simple like that, you can. But you seem malicious in how you're pushing those, not to mention you had a quite apathetic day and a last post in there that felt so fake to me...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I thought you meant that one, but don‘t understand what you mean with the question. You mean, why I asked last minute? Because that‘s when I saw you „lamenting“ your vote. I didn‘t reply to you locking Marm but to you saying something that sounded like „oh why did I have to vote her“, to which I said you didn‘t need to. I was asking Pom earlier her thoughts, saw her vote shino, waited to see if there would be more weird votes on James, then locked shino.
You were "AAAAAAAAAAA"ing as if that was any reasonable lmao. My vote was in an attempt to assure something, that didn't seem any possible with Shino at the moment I did so, so that AAAA stuff rly looked fake.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You really seem unable to learn from your mistakes :lmao Luckily for you this time I‘m not mafia so I‘m not gonna support a lynch on you for being the way you are, but when I‘m gone you‘ll need other things to make people trust you on.
You can't, try to lynch me :D

Uh, you're still obsessed about him tho ç.ç
Only in the good sense of the term.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Or, for someone outside your head, it would be why someone that always asks for protection no matter what would not be worried now - as in provoking you cause that seemed suspicious to me myself.
I really doubt I always ask for it. Usually I have a good role when I do, or just remind players they could go for shameless N1 kills just on active people.

But all this is different in a vanilla game with revealed role list. I don‘t assume they‘ll blindly hunt down same players when majority is vanilla. I remember in game 100 we were mainly seeking the townies that had roles because they were 100% confirmed, and tried to guess who they were and even poked around at days for slight hints.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I dont feel anything towards Marm, I think Lambs point on her could have many explanations but between the 3 I'd favor Sera and James right now over her. Legit felt like lynching you would be like unwrapping a kinder egg and I don't fully trust you and will highlight anything that looks weird about you for as long as I'm here but I'd feel like voting Shino or something instead. I don't like sharp people playing safe.
Ok here's the promised gathering

Farf considered James for lynch, alongside Sera even if she prefered Marm among those.

James literally pseudo-claimed tho?
^Asked this to Marm, Farf answered for her:

He kinda disappeared after it. D1 doubts in all its glory.
Which is kind of irrelevant, the point was he had no need to claim that, I answered this:

He had no reason to claim that if scum, just paints a target on his back till he's dead.
to what Farf answers:

How, what mafia would kill him if he could be bomb '-'
^
To that I specify what I mean with "target on his back"

He's guaranteed investigation target, cmon Farf its like you are not seeing the implications of it deliberately
And she answered this... :

Then you don't like to be called ofc guy >.> As if a good gamble would let a nervous scum be quiet when sanity may allow them to build stuff over time. He could even be the boss and fear nothing if that's your take.
So her point was he could still be making a "safe claim" to sail unbothered when the amount of town roles in the game is already known here.
Ignoring the main point once more: he's going to be challenged for his role anyway, if he was mafia he basically condemned himself.

So no Farf, you stood for a James lynch, not adamantly but that was clearly your posture, and your current points dont allign with those you raised yesterday.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Haha pulling the shad is obsessed with Gry card finally.
(@Farfalla see I'm not a simp :D)

Now I'm sure you are scum.

@Lambu @Farfalla remember how I got lynched when I tried to accuse Gry in game 100?
It all started with him saying that my logic is wrong and that I'm just obssesed with him.

He knows for a fact that I'm not, but when it serve him, he uses it.

@VoteLock Gry

Good luck to you all :D
Dude... why do you lock so early.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Farf considered James for lynch, alongside Sera even if she prefered Marm among those.
No, you rly misinterpretated it.... Sorry but I'm rly taking pleasure at rubbing that on you >.>
Gry even asked what I meant after it and I clarified.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I still don't get the case Shad is building on Gry, it really looks like you're obsessed @Shad. I think the many Marm votes were way more suspicious, and you're starting to sound more iffy because your reasoning doesn't make sense.

I'll check Tatsu's posts and see who interacted with her, I really don't remember anything of her standing out, but... How mafia could've figured she had a secondary is really intriguing...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,677
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
As a part of it, yes. You seem rly committed to crafting stuff on me. Like, RLY. As I said, it's not a 'I can't trust her yet'; it's a 'guys, you know how she said she moved from James and would favor Marm, and in the last min she did so when Freeman-guy got an extra vote and she didn't run math in last secs? Yeah, that's mighty sus" <- this sort of difference. Or the mediator bs, from 3 posts. If you wanna put it simple like that, you can. But you seem malicious in how you're pushing those, not to mention you had a quite apathetic day and a last post in there that felt so fake to me...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You were "AAAAAAAAAAA"ing as if that was any reasonable lmao. My vote was in an attempt to assure something, that didn't seem any possible with Shino at the moment I did so, so that AAAA stuff rly looked fake.
Idk who said it last day but they are right, it‘s hard to tell you something without you taking it as some big attack. Same here, like how am I RLY commited when I‘m just pointing out what I distrust about you and don‘t believe? You‘re super defensive for no reason, but you‘re always like this so I can‘t tell much alone from that.
And yeah the way you rephrase my thoughts on you is not scummy at all lol.

Can‘t argue on the fake feeling you had, but know I was really upset that you‘re lamenting your vote when there were options. It‘s really weird to me, and kinda shameless..
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Oh thank the Pigeon, the accusers are looking to turn into the accused.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
LOL at the kinder egg. I do like having to defend myself too if needed and getting suspected, so I welcome it and do challenge me on anything you dislike.

And uh, to be sure, when you say you favor Sera and James, you mean you favor them for the lynch or for not letting them die? I assume the latter. I will reread Marm's posts to be safe on this.
No, if it was solely between Será, James and Marm I'd rather risk seeing Marms gone.
=_=
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Dude... why do you lock so early.
To avoid a repeat of Game 100, cut the head of the snake before it can talk.
This shows that I'm not joking around, if you guys find something better go for it by all means.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So her point was he could still be making a "safe claim" to sail unbothered when the amount of town roles in the game is already known here.
Ignoring the main point once more: he's going to be challenged for his role anyway, if he was mafia he basically condemned himself.

So no Farf, you stood for a James lynch, not adamantly but that was clearly your posture, and your current points dont allign with those you raised yesterday.
You're either being malicious or you took a long trip of taking things out of context, what I just quoted from back then was just in the next page...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hahaha and Marcie of all people likes that post XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top