Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The most relevant thing Tatsu said was that she agreed with James, I'll have to check his posts too. Otherwise she was mostly rereading posts and asked about my vote.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
No, you rly misinterpretated it.... Sorry but I'm rly taking pleasure at rubbing that on you >.>
Gry even asked what I meant after it and I clarified.
And my conversation with you doesn't exist?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Idk who said it last day but they are right, it‘s hard to tell you something without you taking it as some big attack. Same here, like how am I RLY commited
It was Shad but c'mon, how was that an attack from any side... If you guys can't see where someone comes from with the perspective I'm sharing then I'll drop it. You and Lambs are free to vote me if you will, I'll stop caring about you two since we're going in a circle.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Tbf, James could still be scum if a Traitor. This is once again panda gaem (Im so sorry Pan) so wouldn't be surprised to see the freeman be a traitor as a way to troll town.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Why was it solely between those 3 if we wer talking about other possibilities. Must find your post but I remember you even acknowledged some other options.
Lambu is saying I said I'd lynched Sera and James over Marm. I'm saying you asked that yourself and I clarified it was the opposite. What are you doing now, bringing in extra context of extra people? Who's that aligned with Lambs first mistake?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Lambu is saying I said I'd lynched Sera and James over Marm. I'm saying you asked that yourself and I clarified it was the opposite. What are you doing now, bringing in extra context of extra people? Who's that aligned with Lambs first mistake?
I‘m kinda lost on the point you‘re making? Or I misunderstood the point Lambu was making.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You're either being malicious or you took a long trip of taking things out of context, what I just quoted from back then was just in the next page...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Hahaha and Marcie of all people likes that post XD
I dont need to twist stuff, that was our converstation, is my analysis of your post incorrect in any way? What is out of context?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Like, Farf how about you reread Lambu‘s post? He knows you preferred Marm, he fully laid out how he concluded that you weren‘t against James lynch and I agree. You preferred Marm, but left the door open for people to invite themselves on lynching James.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It‘s really weird to me, and kinda shameless..
Makes no sense to me. Shino had one locked vote, what I had in mind at that point was to not let James die. Again, feel free to think wtv.

And yes, guys, I'm defensive. I'm not being offensive tho, legit sorry it ain't easier to deal with me. I do get annoyed about either townies pushing weird stuff or scums crafting silly ones and I'm aware I'm imature since that's a big part of the game. Can't help but mind my words tho, won't pretend I'm chill unless I grow to be it.

Those being said, I legit feel like going in circles here and replying for the sake or arguing. If you have new points to address me, tag me, right now I just feel trapped in a channel of suspecting you further or tired from pulling your heads out.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Which in itself is fine, but now today being against people with anti-James sentiment is inconsistent.
Why Seraph even, why didn‘t you similarly suspect Pom for distrusting James?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Lambu is saying I said I'd lynched Sera and James over Marm. I'm saying you asked that yourself and I clarified it was the opposite. What are you doing now, bringing in extra context of extra people? Who's that aligned with Lambs first mistake?
Oh come on dont be crafty now.

The whole point revolves around you seeing James as an acceptable lynch, which is what you implied in our convo, no sugar coating. I even said you would prefer Marm dead over Sera and James, which is what you also said. The thing is you did consider James, and today you say you didn't, which is inconsistent, thats all.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Like, Farf how about you reread Lambu‘s post? He knows you preferred Marm, he fully laid out how he concluded that you weren‘t against James lynch and I agree. You preferred Marm, but left the door open for people to invite themselves on lynching James.
Sure, gimme a min and I'll address each quoted post then.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Oh why him over others?
Why not him over the others? I feel worse about him than the others! His case doesn't make much sense to me, similar to how shad is doing with you but it's the normal thing is for shad. I also said this earlier today that I didn't like his talk with gnut about marma's lynch at the end of d1. That's enough for me to vote him when there's no results or such.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
It does and it misinterpretated as well. Want me to address each line you quoted?
Please do, its a critical point that I need explained to have any hope of trusting you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Makes no sense to me. Shino had one locked vote, what I had in mind at that point was to not let James die. Again, feel free to think wtv.

And yes, guys, I'm defensive. I'm not being offensive tho, legit sorry it ain't easier to deal with me. I do get annoyed about either townies pushing weird stuff or scums crafting silly ones and I'm aware I'm imature since that's a big part of the game. Can't help but mind my words tho, won't pretend I'm chill unless I grow to be it.

Those being said, I legit feel like going in circles here and replying for the sake or arguing. If you have new points to address me, tag me, right now I just feel trapped in a channel of suspecting you further or tired from pulling your heads out.
But why did James need you specifically to not die? Was 3-2 in favor of Marm, didn‘t look like anyone wanted to jump on James. I thought Pom would but then she concluded on shino, so James was safe. Why I mean it‘s odd to feel that much restricted in your options, and even if someone else voted James I think Marm had more locks too.

Never said you‘re offensive, but that you see other people as offensive.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Lady pompom @shinobi

You don't have to talk about me as if I'm not here.
Just tag me and ask why you don't get.

That will be faster, unless you have some reason to not want to do that :(
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Tbf, James could still be scum if a Traitor. This is once again panda gaem (Im so sorry Pan) so wouldn't be surprised to see the freeman be a traitor as a way to troll town.
traitor freeman? Makes sense with 3 mafia...The mafia also dont have any roles, vanilla mafia.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top