Games Mafia Game 103 - Chainsam Pan: End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China

I thank you all for playing! It was an entertaining game to spectate. I hope most enjoyed the gameplay as well! Thank you to my fellow co-host @SirSamuel016 (and briefly @Farfalla) for providing the necessary support and inputs during the game! Once again thank you @Valhalla for the avatars! And most of all, congratulations mafia team (as the kids say nowadays) for copping the W! Also shoutouts to @GB for not speaking the truth once this game!

It was a simple but engaging experience. As you can see, the ???? was just another townie. In hindsight perhaps not as impactful but it was very omo seeing you all speculate over the identity of this mystery role. Unfortunately, in this sterile environment, we didn't get to trial the devil properly, as they both passed quickly. I think in special circumstances the potential is there, it is rather powerful in a more role-heavy comp. There are just enough secondaries for the psychiatrist to put IQ into analyzing their result (a difficult role to play in this game). Bomb's dominant strategy I think was somehow getting the mafia to kill them (feigning devil? 😈). Freeman... Died uncovered. And also came out quite early. If they had to die, that was probably the best time. The traitors deployed interesting strategies. Very exotic approach. Mafia overall played pretty decent; the first few nights town mislynched and only towards the mid-to-end did non-towns start perishing.

I am curious what you thought of the game and each other's performances! Was town too lazy? Was ???? too spicy? Did non-town play strong enough? Curious what you guys think of such role- and mechanicless comps ~

Once again, thank you, everyone! It was super spicy 👿 😈 🌶



​
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why not him over the others? I feel worse about him than the others! His case doesn't make much sense to me, similar to how shad is doing with you but it's the normal thing is for shad. I also said this earlier today that I didn't like his talk with gnut about marma's lynch at the end of d1. That's enough for me to vote him when there's no results or such.
If you’re asking me, mainly because I find most his posts very agreeable. I agree his fixation on Seraph earlier is weird and it‘s the biggest thing I disagree with him on.
Hm fair enough regarding D1 end, would need to check back, I think he was telling gnut who to vote and giving him a quick rundown?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ok here's the promised gathering

Farf considered James for lynch, alongside Sera even if she prefered Marm among those.
No, I DIDN'T CONSIDER HIM FOR THE LYNCH. Nor Sera, which I painted green at that point in the game. I explained it in reply to Gry later.
(putting this in capital since you just repeated it now that I was saying I wanted to lynch him). You even liked that post btw, Lambs.

Which is kind of irrelevant, the point was he had no need to claim that, I answered this:
That was about the course I could take, since I was arguing with him and Shad about what caused them to be alarmed at first (in this case, James more specifically).

^
To that I specify what I mean with "target on his back"
What's the problem you have with this answer, rly? You said he put a target on him, to which I understood kill target, and I highlighted that was false cause he could be the town bomb. How does that serve his lynching case in your head?

So her point was he could still be making a "safe claim" to sail unbothered when the amount of town roles in the game is already known here.
Ignoring the main point once more: he's going to be challenged for his role anyway, if he was mafia he basically condemned himself.
That was a complete other context, about the det vs doc usage in N1, it has 0 correlation to wanting to lynch James, as you're saying.

About your second point, that he had to be town (which I believe in), you're here today saying he could be traitor, and yet you wanna say I'm mafia after using an out of context boss mention when argumenting on docs favor...

So no Farf, you stood for a James lynch, not adamantly but that was clearly your posture, and your current points dont allign with those you raised yesterday.
This is rly forced... I was clear about my stance, and I took measure to assure he'd live... But, again, feel free to believe wtv and act accordingly, here are the answers you guys asked for.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Why not him over the others? I feel worse about him than the others! His case doesn't make much sense to me, similar to how shad is doing with you but it's the normal thing is for shad. I also said this earlier today that I didn't like his talk with gnut about marma's lynch at the end of d1. That's enough for me to vote him when there's no results or such.
Do you have better cases? What do you think about the ones Im engaging in conversation with?

Its rather cheap to say "I dont agree with this person" while not developing anything about why you dont agree, dont you think?

Spectator syndrome is strong with roleless games.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
@Lady pompom @shinobi

You don't have to talk about me as if I'm not here.
Just tag me and ask why you don't get.

That will be faster, unless you have some reason to not want to do that :(
Wut? Is it about my comment on your plan to lynch Grysun? I did that actually but it seems you missed it :amuse
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But why did James need you specifically to not die?
I had 2 mins to vote. How many times you want me to say I was more worried about typing and securing than running math?

If I'm legit the single one that has an issue with how Gry approach my vote, I'll be legit shocked o.o This is so forced. I can somewhat understand Lambs better, but I rly don't get Marcie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Never said you‘re offensive, but that you see other people as offensive.
I see as malicious, as in a scum attempt, not offensive.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I had 2 mins to vote. How many times you want me to say I was more worried about typing and securing than running math?

If I'm legit the single one that has an issue with how Gry approach my vote, I'll be legit shocked o.o This is so forced. I can somewhat understand Lambs better, but I rly don't get Marcie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I see as malicious, as in a scum attempt, not offensive.
I'm trying to avoid joining this conversation, I already stated my opinion.

- Lambu tends to love town on town fights, he just can't get enough of them.
- In my experience in game 100, mafia Gry allies with town Lambu, they were so sync that Lambu defended Gry all day while Gry was laying low for most of it.

This discussion is useless, your vote pattern and participation make you the most town possible, I don't mind the discussion so it fine to clear things up, but Lambu will not stop, he just loves fighting other towns.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
- Lambu tends to love town on town fights, he just can't get enough of them.
- In my experience in game 100, mafia Gry allies with town Lambu, they were so sync that Lambu defended Gry all day while Gry was laying low for most of it.
I currently share your view that Lambu is town and Gry is scum, not for the main reasons you have tho and nor do I support testing that right now.
That being said, I think this channeling is quite toxic and once more allow other people - naming Bel, Mazi, Greg, Shino, etc - to fly under the radar. Sera basically just engage if he's being pushed or if it's about him...
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
If I'm legit the single one that has an issue with how Gry approach my vote, I'll be legit shocked o.o This is so forced. I can somewhat understand Lambs better, but I rly don't get Marcie.
I wouldn‘t be shocked, since different people get annoyed by different things. Idk why you aren’t seeing my pov on this.
Again, it‘s not your vote that is my problem(and you constantly misinterpreting my words is not going unnoticed), it‘s you immediately regretting it afterwards and the words you use for it. So far all you did was tell me I‘m wrong for thinking it, not understand that‘s how it looks for someone other than you.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
His case doesn't make much sense to me, similar to how shad is doing with you but it's the normal thing is for shad.
@shinobi this is the post you are refering to?

If yes, I would like you explain more in details what you don't get, like specifics.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
Do you have better cases? What do you think about the ones Im engaging in conversation with?

Its rather cheap to say "I dont agree with this person" while not developing anything about why you dont agree, dont you think?

Spectator syndrome is strong with roleless games.
I'm not spectating!! Don't do this bird-chan!!
And the fact that I'm saying I'm voting you over others is enough to say they give me better feeling than you do for the time being at least.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,666
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And again, I‘m not RLY making a case on you, it‘s the way you react to my words that keeps this line of discussion going. But I agree this is deadlocked, and I don‘t want to give more freedom to people that are saying nothing, so agree to disagree.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Which in itself is fine, but now today being against people with anti-James sentiment is inconsistent.
Why Seraph even, why didn‘t you similarly suspect Pom for distrusting James?
Cause i'm an easier mark.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
And again, I‘m not RLY making a case on you, it‘s the way you react to my words that keeps this line of discussion going. But I agree this is deadlocked, and I don‘t want to give more freedom to people that are saying nothing, so agree to disagree.
Yes you are not, you can't make a case on Farf, you can't make a case on me.

And you can't make a case on your follow mafia members.

Just using this conversation to increase your post count.

You havnt accused anybody yet.

Very useless for best town xD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
it‘s you immediately regretting it afterwards and the words you use for it
I didn't regret my vote (speaking of creating words huh), I achieved my goal (James lived). I just shared that imo Shino would have been better than Marm. I didn't build anything cause what I had on Shino or Marm were very vague - for Shino is that she's jokeful and avoidant which gets me alerted constantly, on Marm it was Lambs campaign. I wouldn't defend Marm as town at that point, just wouldn't defend her as scum either.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,358
Reaction score
4,575
Country
Dragonstone
If you’re asking me, mainly because I find most his posts very agreeable. I agree his fixation on Seraph earlier is weird and it‘s the biggest thing I disagree with him on.
Hm fair enough regarding D1 end, would need to check back, I think he was telling gnut who to vote and giving him a quick rundown?
Was it like that tho? gnut came here last 5 minutes, asked why James/Seraph/Marma are at the lynch. Lambu told him let's kill Marma she doesn't give good feeling something like that. gnut then: ok, votekill marma.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Well at least Shinobi is talking, there's people around that have said nothing and just stop by to lurk and leave again.
 

Lady pompom

EVA pilot
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Messages
1,926
Reaction score
11,221
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
@Lady pompom @shinobi

You don't have to talk about me as if I'm not here.
Just tag me and ask why you don't get.

That will be faster, unless you have some reason to not want to do that :(
Just assumed you're reading the posts, I don't get why you threw your vote away like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top